Karlees stuff! final pics 5-6! (pic heavy)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 14th, 2010, 03:37 PM
Alpha_allie1010's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Updated 4-24!!! updated with some pics from her bathroom...still need to paint tho..gonna paint it a aqua/greyish color
Still a work in progress but def comming along!

the purple things in the top left in the vera bag is actually her shopping cart cover that i made! But that bag was the only rectangle that i had lol

here is a better pic of the car seat cover charity

and from the top

************************************************** *****************************
Final pics! Still need to finish the curtain...put stuff on the shelf behind the glider and waiting on the baskets that i ordered for the changing table

working on her hair bow holder!

Thanks Kiliki for my AWESOME siggie!!!

Last edited by Alpha_allie1010; May 6th, 2010 at 06:42 PM.
February 14th, 2010, 03:45 PM
WifeyHayes's Avatar Marine Wife expecting 2nd
Send a message via Yahoo to WifeyHayes
So cute! How did you make those blankets if you dont mind me asking? Did you use a pattern?

February 14th, 2010, 05:42 PM
-erin-'s Avatar Co-Host of the May2010 PR
I love those blankets

February 14th, 2010, 06:04 PM
yeah i made them. No pattern just picked a size and trimmed the fabric. cut the ties and knotted it off...it was SUPER easy!

February 14th, 2010, 07:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That stuff is SUPER DUPER cute!!!! And, I have seen that pink and brown w/ the hearts shirt so many times and have wanted to buy it!!! I hope when I do my big shopping after our tax return comes that it's still out there, b/c I LOVE it!!! And your blankets are adorable!

Was the shopping cart cover hard to make?
February 14th, 2010, 09:58 PM
aw i love it all! i have the "daddy's princess" pink & white sleeper from target too, with the ballet slippers! love it!

<br>
February 15th, 2010, 08:15 AM
Awesome loot! I have a few of those outfits picked out for Addyson too! I need to make some of those blankets!
February 15th, 2010, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by charityvanessa View Post
That stuff is SUPER DUPER cute!!!! And, I have seen that pink and brown w/ the hearts shirt so many times and have wanted to buy it!!! I hope when I do my big shopping after our tax return comes that it's still out there, b/c I LOVE it!!! And your blankets are adorable!

Was the shopping cart cover hard to make?
The car seat cover was super easy...i made it in like 2 hrs! If you find fabric that you like i will make it for you but i just used a pattern....i think it was simplicity pattern. I used what the call a Seersucker fabric so it has kinda has a pucker to it so i dont have to worry about wrinkles. I was called tuttie frutie fabric from jo anns.... there are a ton of diff patters of the fabric and it was 30% off too!

February 15th, 2010, 10:42 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha_allie1010 View Post
The car seat cover was super easy...i made it in like 2 hrs! If you find fabric that you like i will make it for you but i just used a pattern....i think it was simplicity pattern. I used what the call a Seersucker fabric so it has kinda has a pucker to it so i dont have to worry about wrinkles. I was called tuttie frutie fabric from jo anns.... there are a ton of diff patters of the fabric and it was 30% off too!
I was just going to ask if you would make me one if I paid you! I love the fabric! It's hard to find cute girly ones. Is it a carseat cover or a shopping cart cover? If it's a shopping cart cover, I would love to find fabric and mail it to you. I would totally pay you! Please let me know.

Thanks so much to claire1979 for my beautiful siggy!

February 15th, 2010, 02:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Wow you have a lot of stuff! What are you going to do when you get shower gifts too?

Thank you luv2bemommy for the blinkie
February 15th, 2010, 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicag830 View Post
I was just going to ask if you would make me one if I paid you! I love the fabric! It's hard to find cute girly ones. Is it a carseat cover or a shopping cart cover? If it's a shopping cart cover, I would love to find fabric and mail it to you. I would totally pay you! Please let me know.
oh yeah lol it is a shopping cart cover not a car seat cover lol. I will totally make you one if you send the fabric! you dont have to pay me just pay for the shipping! i am buy no means a professional lol If anyone wants one or a blanket just let me know~ I may just make a few random ones and sell them for what they cost me in supplies i cant decide...

February 15th, 2010, 06:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
That cart cover is super cute Allie. I've been planning to knit one but yours is so cute I might have to go that route...it would save a lot of time too.

Thank you luv2bemommy for the blinkie
February 15th, 2010, 08:44 PM
amandabee's Avatar Veteran
Omg! The blankets are super cute! You make me want to run to walmart and get the stuff to make some! LOL
February 16th, 2010, 09:17 AM
Super Mommy
Thank you Allie! I know you mentioned you used seersucker fabric. Do you prefer that? And is all the fabric seersucker or just the top one?

Thanks so much to claire1979 for my beautiful siggy!

February 16th, 2010, 01:00 PM
It is all seersucker. I just think it works well in this situation...my sisters that i made was just cotton but it would wrinkle and she would have to iron it after washing it. On emine the whole thing is seersucker cuz that i what i found that i liked the best a JoAnns

February 16th, 2010, 08:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
thanks for all the info! i'll have to look around at stuff! We always just put DS right in the cart, so I'm worried I wouldn't even think to use it for a new kid... but I love how they look! And yours are SUPER cute!!
February 16th, 2010, 10:02 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicag830 View Post
OMG you should go into the shopping cart cover business. lol I love it.

February 25th, 2010, 05:14 PM
adding bedding fabric!

February 25th, 2010, 07:00 PM
Love it! I have a sewing machine now so maybe I'll give that cart cover a try!
February 25th, 2010, 07:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to misscari Send a message via Yahoo to misscari
That fabric is gorgeous & will look amazing with the crib! Can't wait to see your finished product

Thank you to claire1979 for my adorable siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search