Kate's Stuff *New pics 3/23*

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 16th, 2010, 07:16 PM
BobbityBoo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Since we don't have a nursery to take pics of I thought I would post the start of my cloth diaper stash!! DH just went to pick up his parents from the airport and when he came home he had a box of CD's that his mom had bought! Yay!

The Kissaluvs are just too cute!!

Thank you Kiliki for my wonderfull siggie!

Last edited by BobbityBoo; March 23rd, 2010 at 10:20 AM.
March 16th, 2010, 08:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yay for a cloth diaper stash! I love Kissaluvs so much. That was awesome of your MIL. Before DD was born, MIL basically told DH that we wouldn't last using cloth diapers.

March 16th, 2010, 09:15 PM
MrsPil's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Cute! I *love* the original kissaluvs!
"I trust birth—not birth attendants—for if you only trust birth that is attended then you really don't trust birth at all. You trust the attendant. And then you start over. Who? Doctor, surgeon, CNM, CPM, SIM? And it goes on and on...." - Carla Hartley
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Gandhi
"What good fortune for those in power that people do not think." - Adolph Hitler

March 16th, 2010, 09:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Sweet...jealous. I wish someone wanted to buy me some fluff. I'll post pics of my so far stash tomorrow. Good idea! I'd love to see the fluff stashes for some of the BTDT mamas too.

Thank you luv2bemommy for the blinkie
March 16th, 2010, 09:52 PM
MOI's Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
oh pretty! I just have some BG 3.0 so far. I put the picture on another thread already but here it is again. I ordered some Thirsties and a baby kanga but still have to get them.

March 17th, 2010, 05:49 AM
Momofapeanut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
gosh I love new dipes. I absolutely the kissaluvs, they are just too cute. I can't wait to put them on a little bum!
March 17th, 2010, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rverrone11 View Post
Yay for a cloth diaper stash! I love Kissaluvs so much. That was awesome of your MIL. Before DD was born, MIL basically told DH that we wouldn't last using cloth diapers.
MIL is a shop-a-holic so more or less it's just giving her something to buy. Not that she is truly on board with Cd'ing! lol But DS was so allergic to sposies that she understands us wanting to CD.

Ooh! Bev your stash is great! I can't wait to have more!

March 17th, 2010, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobittyBoo View Post
Ooh! Bev your stash is great! I can't wait to have more!
Thanks - I am excited about it all and I got a great deal from a local store on them so saved shipping. I also have some cute cloth wipes (48) from a local WAHM from her diaper scraps. I am heading in to go get my thirties and baby kanga today so might take new pictures when it's all together. I am such a nerd I also ordered some RNG deteregent yesterday - just sample sizes right now.

Is this the thread for May mommies of fluff? I love looking at others stuff as well. You will have to let me know if you like your fuzzibuns - I have my eye on some of those as well as others. DH doesn't want a whole bunch of different kinds because he thinks it will be too hard to remember what goes with what but I can't resist looking at them all. I guess I should be glad he didn't shoot down CD when I first mentioned it after two kids already done in sposies

March 17th, 2010, 10:15 AM
Generally Crispy
Thats a start of a great stash! I have the Fuzzi buns and BG's. BUt I think Haute Pockets are my favorites!
March 17th, 2010, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Thanks - I am excited about it all and I got a great deal from a local store on them so saved shipping. I also have some cute cloth wipes (48) from a local WAHM from her diaper scraps. I am heading in to go get my thirties and baby kanga today so might take new pictures when it's all together. I am such a nerd I also ordered some RNG deteregent yesterday - just sample sizes right now.

Is this the thread for May mommies of fluff? I love looking at others stuff as well. You will have to let me know if you like your fuzzibuns - I have my eye on some of those as well as others. DH doesn't want a whole bunch of different kinds because he thinks it will be too hard to remember what goes with what but I can't resist looking at them all. I guess I should be glad he didn't shoot down CD when I first mentioned it after two kids already done in sposies
I mostly went with the FB because the idea of velcro sticking to everything in the wash would drive me nuts! But I suppose I will have to deal with that still if I use Thirsties over the Kissaluvs.

I am kind of in the same boat with not wanting a bunch of different kinds, but because I am slightly OCD. But they say you won't know what you like the best without trying a bunch of different kinds. Then you run into a cash flow issue buying a bunch to try! It's fun to research! And I can't believe how excited I am to actually start buying these things. The ones I bought this morning already shipped! I got a Fed Ex notification already.

March 19th, 2010, 08:14 AM
Here's my Thirsties pocket AIO's and my Baby Kanga. Also pictured are my cloth wipes and a quilt I was surprised with yesterday by a friend Now to figure out where to keep all my fluff.

Last edited by MOI's Mommy; March 19th, 2010 at 08:16 AM. Reason: spelling
March 19th, 2010, 11:33 AM
Dh moved the eliptical machine out of his office to downstairs and said he would set up the crib in there, even though all his office stuff is still in there! I thought that I could keep all the fluff and clothes and such in the crib. I don't really have another place to put it right now.

March 23rd, 2010, 10:20 AM
New Fluff! FuzziBunz must be discontinuing this style/color because I found it all over the internet for $14 each! Great deal!!

These are the ones I received today. I should be getting 6 more tomorrow and then another shipment of 6 that got ordered today! Hopefully she really does come out a girl, otherwise "he" will be wearing a ton of purple daisies!! lol

March 23rd, 2010, 03:03 PM
I did it! I bought a new one! I'm so excited! I ran over to my neighbor's house and asked to borrow her 6 month old so I could push two kids around in it! lol

March 23rd, 2010, 04:13 PM
-erin-'s Avatar Co-Host of the May2010 PR
yaay! when we got our jogging stroller in the mail, after my DH set it up we put our neighbor's baby in it just to see

March 23rd, 2010, 09:51 PM
Oh that is what a BOB is - all this talk this week about BOB and I was too embarrassed to ask what the heck everyone was talking about When I got our stroller and carseat combo back when pregnant with DD we used to travel with stuffed animals in it so lucky you to have a neighbour baby to try on.

Oh and by the way love the diapers. I am really resisting buying some as baby is surprise but they are so cute - resist bev resist!!!!

March 24th, 2010, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Oh that is what a BOB is - all this talk this week about BOB and I was too embarrassed to ask what the heck everyone was talking about When I got our stroller and carseat combo back when pregnant with DD we used to travel with stuffed animals in it so lucky you to have a neighbour baby to try on.

Oh and by the way love the diapers. I am really resisting buying some as baby is surprise but they are so cute - resist bev resist!!!!
Yeah but for the price?? I would be tempted to buy at least some just because it is such a great deal. If you end up having a boy you can keep the purple daisies for "at home" use and then use all the blue ones for when you go out! lol No one will know!

March 24th, 2010, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobittyBoo View Post
Yeah but for the price?? I would be tempted to buy at least some just because it is such a great deal. If you end up having a boy you can keep the purple daisies for "at home" use and then use all the blue ones for when you go out! lol No one will know!

Yeah the problem is they are not that great price when I factor in shipping to Canada. They are being clearanced on Canadian diaper sites as well but more for around $20 - 21. I have already used the at home use arguement with myself for the pink diapers I got in my orginal stash.

April 3rd, 2010, 06:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
You got your stroller!! Yay. I was wondering why I never saw an update on your decision on that. Is it all that you dreamed it would be?

Oh...here's the start of my fluff stash...I'm really trying not to expand on it until I have a gender, but two more pocket diapers may have arrived since this pic...shhhh.

Thank you luv2bemommy for the blinkie
April 4th, 2010, 09:27 PM
Aww - Nice Fluff/great start! I got three more diapers today. I have to stop.....but they were on sale - cheapest I have seen in Canada so I couldn't resist. I got two Rumparooz - so cute and a Thirsties duo (same as the mango one in your picture?) and the cutest softest wet bag - a blueberry minky. I think I might sleep on it tonight. It is so soft!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search