Brooke Willow's Birth

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 26th, 2010, 03:35 PM
Shelli1981's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Shelli1981
Went in for a Scheduled Induction on Friday April 16th, They started Pitocin at 8am, I Had little Progress throughout the Day, I ended up getting an Epi at 12pm just so I'll have it, Well I could tell right away this lady didnt know what the he;; she was doing, First she put it where my other epi went 2 yrs earlier, But she couldn't get it to take, then she moved up my back and inserted it in another place, This was painful, Finally she got it inserted and when the nurse was pulling the belly band bsck up I felt something get pulled, At first I thought it was the Epi but disreguarded it cause i started to feel comfortable but i could feel a lil pain on my right side but it was really faint, Well By 11pm at night I was in Major Pain, Contractions coming every 2 mins lasting a min, Dr checked me at 11:38pm I was 6cm Dilated and 90% effaced, They wanted to get me confortable so they call to get my Epi fixed cause I had the pump and it was doing jack, The Anesthesiologist was asking me how long i've been in pain and I just lost it, asking him if I look like I was staring at a clock timing my pain, He gave me some stronger medicine and i felt it going in my back, but I was in so much pain that it didnt do diddly squat, Then I felt the urge to Push I was telling the Drs that I needed to push and they were just going about they're business not paying me any mind, Well at 12:07am My Water Broke and let just say at that point the pain got really unbearable, and I felt her coming, they had me roll on my back and guess what out came Brooke, Dr's didn't have time to put Gloves On..

Brooke Willow was Born April 17th @ 12:08am She was 8lbs 8oz and 19 1/2 inches

April 27th, 2010, 10:15 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry the epi didn't work like you wanted, but at least it was a quick labor & delivery! Congratulations!

April 27th, 2010, 11:27 AM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
Wow!! That's crazy she came out so quick!! You didnt have to push!!! Congrats on baby Brooke!!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
April 27th, 2010, 02:27 PM
Kittynoah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow - so fast! Sorry about the pain...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search