Sweet Little Annabelle Eve's Arrival

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 1st, 2010, 08:17 PM
hoping and waiting's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are so in love with little Annabelle! I cannot describe the complete joy this little miracle brings to my life. She is just perfect in every way. Here's my story.

I went in to the doctor's office on Monday because I was worried I hadn't been feeling Annabelle enough that morning. They did an NST and she was just fine, but blood pressure was high. Nurse checked my cervix and I was 1 cm and 60% effaced. She sent me to L and D to monitor my blood pressure. My BP was fine after resting at the hospital, but they noticed that I was having contractions and during one long contraction, Annabelle's heart rate went down. So doc came in and recommended that I stay and be induced. Well... he checked me like an hour later before giving me Cervadil and said that I wouldn't need to be induced because I was already 4 cm and 80% effaced! What the heck! What a coincidence right!? I was so excited to be going into labor on my own. I labored to about 5-6 cm (11 pm) before asking for my epidural. The pain was starting to get kinda rough. Getting the epidural was probably the scariest part of the whole thing. Shortly after getting the epidural, I felt like I could talk or breathe well because the numbness was all the way up past my breasts. It was a heavy feeling in the chest, and try as I may I could not get in a very good breath for about an hour. I then fell in and out of sleep while I labored painlessly until about 5 a.m. Then, the contractions started to get painful again, so I got another shot of epidural. An hour and a half later I was complete and ready to push. I could totally feel the pressure of the contractions, but no pain. My husband and doc were actually making me laugh during pushing which helped to move her along. The doc thought it was so funny that my laughing was pushing her along. I had to get a small episiotomy and she was born a little later. She was finally born at 8:15 a.m. They put her right on me and I was crying and in heaven. She is just so perfect and a dream come true. I LOVED my labor experience and am treasuring every moment with my new baby Annabelle. I have posted a more recent pic below.

May 1st, 2010, 08:30 PM
2boys+alittlelady2luv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
She is adorable. Congrats!!

May 2nd, 2010, 11:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So sweet!!! Congrats! I'm glad your labor went well and you have your baby girl now!!
May 2nd, 2010, 12:28 PM
mimilareaux's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations!! She's a doll!

May 2nd, 2010, 03:23 PM
RawrDiino's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to RawrDiino Send a message via Yahoo to RawrDiino
Congratulations! What a beautiful birth experience! She is adorable!!
мα∂єℓуи 4.8.10
вєвє вєαи є∂∂ 7.30.11
ωιfєу тσ נσни 9.25.10
May 2nd, 2010, 05:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad things went well for you. She's beautiful.

Thank you luv2bemommy for the blinkie

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search