Ryder Martin(7/15/2010)4 weeks early

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 4th, 2010, 01:43 AM
MissingRyder10's Avatar Missing my little boy
Send a message via MSN to MissingRyder10 Send a message via Yahoo to MissingRyder10

Around 11:30ish pm on July 14th(Also happens to be my husband's bday)my stomach started cramping really bad,all week i had been getting really sick(throwing up,excessive sleep,etc..)then my lower back started aching,i didn't think much about it cuz i was in my nesting mood that day and had been washing all of ryder's baby clothes and organizing them in his clothes.After awhile the back pain got so bad that i thought i would feel better after a shower and so then i took one and got out and got dressed.My mom had told me i really needed to start packing my hospital bag by now so i started doing that and getting ryder's diaper bag ready also when i got this sensation that i was peeing myself,my bladder was weak anyway so i changed my pad but in a min,i had to change it again and again one more time,thats when it occurred to me that it was time to go to the hospital.I tried calling my mom and getting ahold of my husband but i didn't get any answers and the house phone wasn't work right so i got on facebook and luckily my maid of honor(at my wedding)was online and i told her that my water broke and i couldn't get help so she drove over to my house and drove the half hour drive to my hospital to get me there.I had a rather speedy labor,it hurt so bad for awhile then i got the epidural and i was in heaven except after i had ryder,they told me they had given me too much and that was why i started having really bad headaches and throwing up in the hospital for 3 days.Ryder was 6 lbs,2 oz and 19' and born July 15h 2010,exactly a day after my husband's birthday so i gave my husband a really nice late birthday gift.

August 4th, 2010, 03:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks for sharing your story with us. I'm so glad your maid of honor was able to help you like that and sorry that they overdid your epidural. That must've been miserable.

August 4th, 2010, 03:44 AM
MissingRyder10's Avatar Missing my little boy
Send a message via MSN to MissingRyder10 Send a message via Yahoo to MissingRyder10
Sure was,i was so sick in the hospital after having ryder and they got mad at me cause i didn't want to hold him or feed him that much but i'm the type of person who likes to do things when people aren't watching me plus i wasn't feeling that good so i'm thankful my mom came down for almost 2 weeks and helped me and my hubby out with ryder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaAnna View Post
Thanks for sharing your story with us. I'm so glad your maid of honor was able to help you like that and sorry that they overdid your epidural. That must've been miserable.
August 4th, 2010, 05:25 AM
Super Mommy
glad you guys are doing well now. TFS!

August 4th, 2010, 06:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yay for July 15th! I'm sorry they messed up your epidural. Congrats on your sweet baby boy!
August 4th, 2010, 08:06 AM
knightsgirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations on Ryder! I've loved seeing all the pictures of him on here and FB! He's a little cutie!

Glad your maid of honor was able to take you to the hospital ... sounds like things went so fast that you could have had him at home if she didn't come get you! Sorry your epi was off and it caused you to get sick.

But thankfully you and Ryder are well and doing okay! Keep it up, momma! =D And thank you for sharing your story!

Thank you so much to Typical Vampire for my awesome siggie!!

August 4th, 2010, 06:36 PM
Trish36's Avatar Mom of 4
Congrats!!!

Project 365 - 2012: http://trisha2012.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggy!

December 23rd, 2010, 11:47 AM
KirstyB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
<3
Baby #4: Due 16/09/14

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search