Jaxons birth story

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 4th, 2010, 11:37 PM
Mommyto_Jaxon's Avatar 5 kids! WOW!
I had a appt on 11-30 at 110:30am. I knew I was more then 1-2cm by the way I was walking and I could feel he was lower. The doctor checked me and I was 3-4cm. I said I knew something had changed from the last appt. While she was checking me I noticed she pushed a little harder. I even made a grunt sound because it hurt. I think she knew what she was doing and did it to make me have contrax. (and it did)

She sent me to L&D which was right there next to her office. My mother and 4 yr old was with me because I asked my mother to take me to the doctor because I was way to dizzy to drive.
Anyways, I get to L&D got hooked up and I told the RN's what the doctor wanted. Just to see how far apart the contrax were. The RN said they were close and the doctor would keep me but to make sure she wanted to call the doc and tell her. Sure enough I was kept.

I called my mother who was in the waiting room with my 4 yr old that I was staying. She rushed to her house and got my father and she came back. (my 4 yr old couldn't be there of course)

The doc came by while she was gone and checked me again. They wanted to start meds and I asked them not to until my mother came back because I was scared to be alone. The doc did a small US with this small US thing.. I saw Jaxon then. She wanted to make sure he was head down. I was excited to see him

My mother gets there. They then started the meds.. I got to a 5cm and I got my epi. I was so scared because the epi never worked on me. And when it did, I felt funny and I was so scared and was shaking. I think I was panicing the whole time.
The docs off closed and she came by to break my water. It took her a minute to even do that. By 10-15 mins later I could feel his head coming down and I started to feel everything. I told them I thought I wasn't going to feel anything lol.

So they got me ready and I pushed 3 times and he was out. I didn't really hurt. I was shocked. I was like wow, that was better then I thought.
While I pushed his head out, fluid splashed every where and the doc and my mother jumped back. The push for him to come all the way out was funny. I had so much fluid everyone around jumped back. haha!
All this time I was thinking how big Jaxon was going to be because my belly was big and it was just fluid.
I was shocked when they told me his weight. I wanted him to be bigger

Anyways, he was born 11-30-10 at 7:35pm.. 6 pounds 3.2 oz and 18 1/4 long.

I was so tired the whole time. I fell asleep a few times for a few mins. My mother was sitting in the chair falling asleep as well lol. I was to scared to go to sleep.
I didn't sleep well the whole time I was in the hospital. I think last night I got the most sleep in days. I don't know why..
And now I have this pain in my left leg and no meds is helping the pain. I cried today because I'm so tired of the pain when I walk. I just want it to go away so I can be pain free. I am so unhappy with it.
I want to get out the house but it's so hard to walk to far
I'm hoping to get into the doc on Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks for reading Jaxons birth story and some of my rants lol

Jaxon's blog

My blog
December 5th, 2010, 07:30 AM
razzledobe's Avatar <3
congrats!!! in regards to the leg pain... could b related to epi. ask ur dr
December 6th, 2010, 01:13 AM
mom2myJo's's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats!!! Thank you for sharing. I hope they can find the answer to your leg issue soon.
December 6th, 2010, 01:30 AM
mommy_jackie's Avatar Jaide & Jo's Momma
Congrats! I hope the pain goes away soon.

December 7th, 2010, 08:52 AM
kitkat's Avatar Super Mommy
Thanks for sharing!

December 7th, 2010, 04:59 PM
Veteran
How old are you, your kids seems grown up from picture and are they 3 girls and 2 boys?????????/
December 7th, 2010, 06:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for sharing your story!
December 8th, 2010, 04:59 PM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar Expecting #4 :)
Thanks for sharing and Congrats!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Beautiful Siggy!

:

Expecting #4 Can't believe we caught the first egg! ~.*PiNk Baby Dust ViBeS*.~
December 9th, 2010, 07:36 AM
4seasons's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for sharing your story, and I hope your leg feels better. Jaxon is adorable!

December 14th, 2010, 12:01 PM
simplycorey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations! I hope your leg is feeling better!

Mom to: Kimberly (15), Caleb (14), Micayla (12),
Zechariah (11) and Frankie - born 1/3/11

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search