Tayveon's Birth Story

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 10th, 2010, 04:38 PM
TayveonsMommy's Avatar ~*Mamacita*~
I had an induction appointment scheduled for Decemember 3rd (My birthday!).My best friend who was going to be in the delivery room slept over since she was going to be in the room with me when I delivered. I couldn't sleep all night... not because of anxiety because of pain down there. I was on the toilet every 5 mins because it helped ease the pain. I had a hot shower and nothing worked so I decided to call the hospital. I called the nurse and she said it sounded like I was in early labour and I should stay home and wait it out because they were most likely going to send me home. I couldn't bare the pain so I went in anyways.

When I got to the hospital at around 4am I went to get checked. I was already 5 cm dilated when I went in. They moved me to the birthing room and I got an epidural right away. I never had felt so relived in my life. They broke my water and Tayveon went into shock. At that point they were saying they were going to give me an emergency c-section and I was so scared. He stabilized quickly and the scare was over (THANK GOD) After waiting to be more dilated I felt my epidural slowly easing off. I told the nurse and she didn't believe me. They put the ice on me and I could feel it everywhere. I had to wait 30 mins for the anesthesiologist to come and re-give me the epidural and let me tell you it was the worst 30 mins of my life. Anyone who has a natural birth, I SALUTE YOU! I was finally pain free and 9cm dilated. At that point they said we were going to wait 1 hr and let him naturally push himself out. After about 30 mins I told them I could feel his head coming out. They looked and his hair was right there waiting to come out. I pushed for a whopping 8 mins PAIN FREE and had my son who was 9lbs11oz. I was so surprised how easy delivering my son was. Of course I ripped (2nd degree) but I would do it again in a heartbeat. He makes my heart melt everytime I look at his precious little face!

I had a pretty easy delivery and I am so Thankful I think that is all but I also have mommy brain right now... Thanks for reading ladies <3 We are so blessed to have our little angels xoxo

December 10th, 2010, 07:46 PM
kitkat's Avatar Super Mommy
Thanks for sharing! Very cute outfit in the pic.

December 11th, 2010, 09:22 AM
mom2myJo's's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats again and thanks for sharing
December 20th, 2010, 06:14 AM
simplycorey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations on such a great delivery! He's a cutie!

Mom to: Kimberly (15), Caleb (14), Micayla (12),
Zechariah (11) and Frankie - born 1/3/11

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search