Welcome Kaelee Rae'

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 8th, 2011, 04:30 PM
*Kaelee's Mamii*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im not good type English i will try my best and easy

12/20 - her due date..went dr appt...nothing change still 1 cm for whole month.. but been have stomach hurt a day before due date

12/21 - inducation date leave house on way to mickey d to eat before go check in hospital

7 45pm arrive hospital and they got ready room for me
around 8 30pm monitor my contraction before start doing cervical at 9ish (if did stay cervical for 4 hours after take cervical out and put me on piction )... doctor do ultrasound make sure baby head is down... she come back and check contraction before ahead do cervical and found out i had 2-3 minutes part contraction ever i dont feel anything yet but been stomach pain since a day before due date.....dr puzzled and decide give little more...
around 9 30 pm check contraction and still closer contraction and dr decide not doing cervical and let my body do own....checked cervix say im 2 cm
Around 10 30 pm i finally start feel stronger contraction
12/22 After midnight i asked for EPI cuz contraction is painful
30 minutes later they came in and give me EPI
20 min later I feel better a lot
around 3 30 am i start feel contraction on right side & right backlower/little numb
Around 4 am.. dr came in and checked cervix she say ABOUT 5 cm before check mine i told her NO I THINK STILL 2 cm... after checked cervix say 4 cm and NO NEED PICTION!!
About 6 30 am i called nurse cuz i felt little leak i thought water break less 10 min later nurse came in to check... found out it was baby's **** called mecomine however u spelling
30min later dr came in and checked cervix im 9 1/2 cm and decide time to pop water bag to BREAK
30 min later my real dr finally come in and check again im 9 1/2 she have go do c section at 8 her partner take her place
8 05 AM start push.. only 3 time push
8 12 am...Kaelee's head come out & scream big time and come OUT!!!

When She came out and put on my stomach/chest i fall in love wit baby & overjoy
My SO did tear his eyes hes overjoy

Clean her up and check weight... MY so say 9 lbs 4.5oz I was like WHAT are u kidding me.. Dr say NO ITS NOT KIDDING.. i was LIKE WOW!!!

Hold baby while Dr stritch my lady part for like almost an hour cuz bad ripped 3 layer about 40-50
also breastfeed baby before bring to nursery to clean up and do test blah blah

Came home on Christmas Eve =)

heres picture

January 8th, 2011, 09:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
She is beautiful, wow 9lbs Good Job

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search