Forum: June, July, August & September 2011 Playroom
Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.
We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Cool, never heard of it, how accurate is it?? I doubt I'll do it just cause it looks like a bunch of fooey (even if it looks super fun to try).
what's the cabbage test?
Here are the directions for the cabbage test
1.Go to the store and buy a red cabbage. The size of the cabbage does not matter at all.
2.Cut the cabbage into big chunks. The smaller you cut the chunks, the better your results will turn out.
3. Boil some water on the stove and put in the chunks of cabbage.
4. Let the water and cabbage boil for about 10 minutes or so. When the ten minutes is up, remove it from the heat.
5. Grab a cup and go to the bathroom! Pee into the cup.
6. In a separate cup, mix 1 part of your urine to 1 part of the water that the cabbage was boiled in. No need to save the cabbage unless you want to eat it. It's pretty tasty, so you might want to eat it!
7. If the urine/cabbage water turns pink or red then this indicates a boy result! If the urine/cabbage water turns purple, this indicates a girl result.
I will be if I am pregnant again! I took it before my gender u/s with my last baby and I couldn't believe how quickly it was turning green. I didn't even finish adding all the urine to it. I was in denial though cuz I wanted a girl.
Simone SAHM to 5 boys Trenton 18, Tyler 16, twins Peyton and Eli 6, & Lennox 3