Forum: June, July, August & September 2011 Playroom
Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.
We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
LOL This is my first chance to get on here. Dr said I am between 3-4 cm now and 60% effaced. He gave me my options on waiting it out which they say I can go 1-2 weeks over before induction, let him induce me on Monday when he is on call, pick a date and any doctor in the office I want or wait for my regular doctor to come back on the 5th with possible induction on the 9th. I am due on 7/31, swollen, back pain and lots of BH so I was all about inducing on Monday so i'm scheduled to be induced Monday 8/1 at 6am. I'm secretly hoping I go Sunday evening though and have her on my due date, a July baby and for her birth stone to be Ruby like mine. Either way I should have my baby girl in my arms some time Monday and I can't wait!
Big brother Gage welcomes Karli Elizabeth 7 lbs 14 oz 20 inches on 8/1/11