Dawn's Daily Doings

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 9th, 2008, 05:20 AM
Dawminatrix's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dawminatrix Send a message via MSN to Dawminatrix Send a message via Yahoo to Dawminatrix

been able to maintain for 2 weeks now

even with a chocolate chip cookie or two !!!

December 11th, 2008, 08:14 AM
Send a message via AIM to Dawminatrix Send a message via MSN to Dawminatrix Send a message via Yahoo to Dawminatrix
um....143.5 ?

obviously i've upped my metabolism!?!?!

i'm eating....and adding in healthy carbs and bread!!!

: shrug : maybe my body is working towards it's healthy normal weight of 135?

December 12th, 2008, 05:10 AM

January 1st, 2009, 08:48 PM
i've gotten as low as 141.5 without meaning too.....

i will be happy when all of the sweets are out of the house and i can move on to the new year...

i plan on working more on the wii fit, maybe take up jogging and maintaining my weight

January 6th, 2009, 06:06 AM
143 this morning....happy i stayed under 145 through the holidays (since thanksgiving)

I'm at the top end of "healthy weight" for my age and height...so i want to get more in the median....i've set a goal of 135...only 8 lbs from now, but i hope to take a month or so to get there!!!

January 7th, 2009, 10:34 AM

January 9th, 2009, 05:30 AM

January 9th, 2009, 07:09 AM
Phoeniciaann
Quote:
140[/b]
Hello,

Congrats on your success. It is really amazing to see someone with my similiar goal progressing. I had my DD on 10/23/08, and I am finally ready to lose some weight.

How did you do it? What did you eat? I would love to do something that actually works!

Thank you in advance for sharing.

Phoenicia
January 10th, 2009, 05:58 AM
139 (138.5 for a sec)

Phoenicia(pretty name!!)

what works for me, is atkins.
I suggest doing research on atkins.com and reading everything you can on it, before doing it. South Beach diet(hate that word -- diet) is also effective for many people and it follows the same lines as atkins.

basically....no carbs, no sugar, no cheating.

although now that i am pretty much where i want to be....i eat bread again, usually like a sandwich....i don't indulge in the "bad stuff" anymore, i've made the life change from eating/gorging to eating what i need, when i need it. and use the word and attitude of NO.

I hope that helps...find something you can do that fits into your life. and stick to it regardless of what ppl say!!!!

January 11th, 2009, 06:11 AM

had a yummy piece of bday cake

January 22nd, 2009, 05:50 AM
138 - and did 32 min on wii fit yesterday

January 24th, 2009, 05:48 AM

and 35 min on wii fit (i'm sore!!!)

January 25th, 2009, 06:02 AM

January 30th, 2009, 05:29 AM

and keeping up with the wii fit....been a little under the weather, but got in 40 min of aerobic this week and yoga, and doing it today too

February 9th, 2010, 12:25 PM
well, it's been over a year since I posted in here...and i was reading back on my journey ....i weighed in at 144 this morning So happy to say that I have maintained for over a year now!!!

I joined a gym a few weeks ago and been doing major aerobic exercise 4 days a week at an hour or more at a time. I have more energy now than i ever did at 18 or early 20's. Back then i could barely make it through a full step aerobics class..now i find i can do two in a row!!!!

February 11th, 2010, 06:25 AM
142.5 this morning...did an hour on the elipi runner last night at the gym...burned 600 calories according to the machine

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search