Traceys Weight Loss Journal

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 1st, 2008, 10:01 AM
T.R.MomTTC's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to T.R.MomTTC
<span style="font-familyalatino Linotype">
June 1st 2008 11:04am

Well I figured since its June 1st that I will start a journal about my days of trying to lose weight and reach my goal of 135 lbs.......

I am currently 162 lbs.......I have lost 18 lbs on my own with the help of Ali (weight loss pill that works in your digestive track)....I started Ali Januray 23 rd of 2008.....I am happy that I have lost 18lbs since my starting weight was 180lbs and kept it off....Now I am at a stand still and nothing seems to be coming off.....Well I did start doing some excercises with my LTT (started at 10 mins 3x a week and now worked my way up to 15 mins 3xs a week)...I am also gonna go for a walk today 30 min brisk walk since it is beautiful out...I hope to walk at least 2 xs a week since with 4 kids under age 6 my weekends look like the best time to walk...( I don't have a tred mil which I so dearly want)

Today is doing pretty good.......I did call up a friend to see if she wants to walk with me and hoping to here from her.....If not and 1pm comes around I will just go by myself since I have to go to town in the next 3o mins to pick up grocerys and after that I will go for my walk....

Food intake.... 2 cups of coffee with tbl creamer......2 flat eggs with 1/3 cup of hashbrowns with salt/pepper to taste...1 16.9 oz of propel fitness water with Vitamin Enhanced....

June 1st 2008 2:13pm

Still going strong today.....This afternoon I went to town and i think I did a good mile walk getting all my errands done along with shoping and carring the two little ones with me....Rented some movies too...

Lunch was good....Since today is well close to 80 degrees...My daughter Megan (6) helped daddy make a salad which they both called it Megans Salad....(lol to cute right).....It had carrots, tomatoes, shredded cheese, lettuce, ramon noodles broken up, onion and bell peppers....It was really good....I used Thousand Island dressing.....Now I am enjoying a freezie pop (pineapple flavor as a treat, which I feel you need to do once in awhile for yourself)....Now hopeing to go out and do my 30 min walk as soon as my friend comes over....In the meantime I will be sun bathing outside to get a even more golden tan.....

June 1st 2008 6:42pm

Well today I did my 30 min walk and it felt great to be outside....It was in the 80s so yes I sweated A LOT!!!! Had 7 glasses of water and I did snack on grapes when I came back and now were going to enjoy some brats that I just got done grilling on the grill......I am feeling wonderful and it feels great to have this Journal now becuase I can sit here and tell you all what I did this whole day.....

All in all I feel that today was a great day....I do have 29 more days , so we will see what happens....Have a good night and see you all tomorrow morning.....
</span>
June 2nd, 2008, 09:09 AM
T.R.MomTTC's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to T.R.MomTTC
<span style="font-familyalatino Linotype">June 2nd 2008 1005am

Well I got up a little late....Thank goodness the kids were all on the coutch watching Snow Buddies....I made them all breakfast (cereal and Juice) and then started on mine.......So far I have had a banana and one cup of coffee (black).......I am just not that hungry this morning....I think I may be getting sick...Ugh I hope not...

What I have on the agenda today is 15 mins on my LTT (lateral thigh trainer) gonna do squats (10 if i can make it that far) and attempt to do push up, yes attempt because even when I was growing up I had a hard time doing push ups....
</span>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search