Fwutterbies's Journal

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 25th, 2008, 09:04 PM
KadensMom's Avatar Veteran
July 25th, 2008, 09:10 PM
I probably did not eat the healthiest today and probably should have cut the soda out but today is my first day starting and I just do not want to overwhelm myself too much. For exercise I push mowed at least an acre of the yard. I enjoyed it too. Am thinking of going and taking my exercise equipment in the family room and using it in a few minutes to get a bit more exercise in. One thing that sucks is I have no way to weight myself or measure myself at all.

Could someone kindly tell me where I could maybe get a cheap scale at or how to go about measuring my stomach & that. I would very much be thankful for it.
July 26th, 2008, 02:17 PM
So I used the gazelle unfortunately while my son was awake. Couldn't use it for very long but I plan to use it again tonight after he goes to bed for about an hour. It says I burned 60 calories when I used it while he was awake. So now its put away until later tonight.

I feel a bit more confident about losing weight and a bit proud of myself, I bought myself today 11 DVDs of Walking Away the Pounds. It'll take them a week or so to come in so in the mean time I will be using the gazelle and cutting the grass on the yard when it needs to be done.

I made a mistake this morning when making my breakfast but my loving sweetheart corrected me on what I needed to do for next time. Instead of soda I have reverted to water and sugar free kool-aid and lemonade made by kool-aid or whoever else makes it sugar free.
July 28th, 2008, 06:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey Nancy- a big step to getting healthy is just cutting out any liquids that aren't water!! Just stick to water hun, you'll feel tons better for it!
ANy time you get on the gazelle is great- twice a day ROCKS because it boosts your metabolism... which keeps firing for 24 hours afterwards... so get on it twice a day and the lbs & inches will start to melt away...
I sent you a PM

July 28th, 2008, 01:41 PM
Today I ordered myself the Eat Clean Diet Cookbook! So hopefully that helps me out on what I can make myself considering it will be just myself eating it as I am sure no one else in my household will try it. But that is okay, As long as I stick to it, Everything will be okay!

Thank you girl for sending me a PM, I appericiate all the help and moral support I can get. Thanks for telling me a bit of the info on exercising twice a day. How long should I exercise for on each segment?
July 29th, 2008, 05:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
minimum 20 mins each time

October 11th, 2008, 03:06 PM
I've not done so well lately. Have been in some very stressing circumstances lately. Seems like every time I get it cleared up, It just shows up again, The stress that is. Isn't that how it usually goes though? I am going to take a shot at working out to the walking away the pounds videos, and drinking lots of water. I feel as if I got to start some place. Miswell start at exercising and drinking lots of water, right? If not then where do I start? Because I am having loads of trouble figuring out where to begin for my weightloss journey. I've been very miserable about my weight lately and it seems to just be getting worse.
October 11th, 2008, 04:59 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
((HUGS)) You can do this and you will feel so much better once you do Start over each day if you have to, and be gentle with yourself. Good luck!!

Lucky mother to five!

October 13th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Thank you, I guess for starters seeing money is tight and that. I will work out to the dvds and use the gazelle when I absolutely feel the need to or if I want to change things up a bit. And instead of drinking soda I will drink tons of water. I didn't get to exercise today or drink as much water as I should've but had so much to do today, Now im really exhausted and ready for some shut eye Maybe getting some rest will help me feel better for tomorrow to do some exercise

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search