Do over Dina

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 17th, 2008, 02:07 PM
~*Dina*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Today 9/17 official start date! Todays official weight: 206lbs.

1st Goal: to lose 10lbs by Oct 17th.
2nd Goal: to lose 10lbs by Nov. 17th
3rd Goal: to lose 10lbs by Dec. 17th
4th Goal: to lose 8lbs by Jan 17th
5th Goal: to lose 8lbs by Feb 17th
6h Goal: to lose 4lbs and my final goal weight of 150lbs by March 17th - 2009

Lets get started:
Tonight I plan to walk w/the kids to the park and then around the park. Hoping for 1 mile. Then at home after kids go to bed, I want to do some crunches and upper body strength training.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

September 25th, 2008, 10:27 AM
Ok, so I havent been doing so well... good news is I cant still lose 10lbs by Oct 17 IF I get my butt in gear TODAY! And I am. I really want to slim down 15 to 20 by my company Holiday party which is on 11/22. I have lost 20lbs in 2 months before, I know I can do it! Here goes....................................

October 14th, 2008, 04:22 PM
well I wont make that 10lbs loss goal by 10/17, but I think i can get it by 10/31.

October 16th, 2008, 03:11 PM
Today is another day. I got on the scale this afternoon and I have lost another lb. I wont officially count it until Saturday, hoping for a 2lb loss this week. I used the stair climber again today. I used it on Monday and I really thought I was going to die in those 20 minutes, but I managed to hang in there. Then Tuesday I didnt work out in the gym, but I did go on a 30 minute bike ride w/Caitlyn and I did 51 crunches in 1 munute. Wed. I got on the treadmill and did a jog-walk for 20 minutes, kicked my butt! But I'm so glad I did it. Later tonight after I get home I want to take the girls out for a walk while dh and ds is at soccer practice. That will kill some time while they are gone.
Tomorrow I'm planning another 20 minute jog-walk on the treadmill and then hopefully in the evening I can get some more walking or biking in. I would like to work out 1 hour a day and I know its doable. Its only 1 hour out of my day.
Saturday, hopefully a good brisk walk early in the morning will be good excercise for the day, as I have a full plate on Saturday. DS has soccer at 9 in the morning which means we'll have to be ther at 8:30. I'm sure Hannah will walk w/me...

October 20th, 2008, 04:32 PM
Well the weekend was ok. Saturday's eating was not so good, but I did manage to get in a walk in the morning. I drank approx. 110 oz of water on Saturday. On Sunday only 48 oz, but my eating was good.
Today is a good day. I did a jog/walk on the treadmill for 20 minutes, then on my afternoon break walked another 20 minutes. Tonight I'm planning to go on a bike ride or maybe another walk w/the girls for 20 minutes. I would really like to get an hour a day of excercise in today. My eating was good today and so far I've drank 68.7oz so far. Plan to get to my 100 oz goal by 7 tonight.

I feel good today, very happy w/my progress today.

October 23rd, 2008, 02:22 PM
Well so I was so hoping to be down at least 10-12lbs by now. I should’ve gotten on the ball a few weeks back. But at least I’m on track, and I have been for 2 solid weeks. Feels good. I’m excited about reaching my goal of 15-20lbs gone before 2009. Starting fresh at 185 or so. That will be so great.

When I was working out today, I was thinking, oh I cant wait to look down at my shoes or down at the floor w/out having to suck in my stomach or bend over a bit so I can see below my gut!!! I will be glad when its gone. 

Today has been a great day so far. I’ve eaten well, and drinking water. Weighing in this morning at 202  Cant wait to get in the 190’s next week!!!!

October 29th, 2008, 11:29 AM
Well Halloween is approaching and I dont think I'm going to make my first 10lb goal by then. Oh well, I'm still gonna try. I really hope to lose 15 more lbs by 12/12 but I dont know if it will happen. Its all up to me. I havent worked out in 4 days, and I stepped on the scale and lo and behold I didnt gain anything. I was very happy w/that. Now I have to get my booty in gear, I am not going to weigh in on Friday, I'm going to wait til Saturday instead this week, that will give me 3 days of excercise to get in before my weigh in.

I am feeling good about my success so far. Its not much but I can tell you that a 4.5lb loss has made a difference in the way my clothes fit. My size 16 pants that were getting tight on me, now fit me confortably. I dont have to unbutton my pants at the end of my work day, and thats an awesome feeling. I cant wait to fit into my size 14 work pants though. I'm excited about that.

I just want to lose weight and feel good about wearing a pair of Jeans and a Tshirt, thats my biggest goal. Its funny because when I tell people how much weight I want to lose they lookat me funny. They say I dont need to lose 50+lbs. But they dont know how much I weigh and 56.5lbs will put me at 145. Which will be perfect for me, and actually according to the "BMI" my weight should be between 125-144 so 145 is 1lb above what I should be..lol.

November 4th, 2008, 03:38 PM
11/1-11/8 exercise log:

Saturday 11/1-nothing
Sunday 11/2- nothing
Monday 11/3 –
Tuesday 11/4 –
Wednesday 11/5-
Thursday 11/6
Friday 11/7
Saturday 11/8

November 7th, 2008, 11:30 AM
Well I weighed myself this morning, I lost 1.5lbs this week. So glad to lose even though AF is here, usually I gain during AF's visit. I'm happy to be so close to the 190's. Looking forward to seeing 190-something on the scale next week. I'm really going to kick it into high gear for the next couple of weeks. I'd like to be 185 by 12/12 is it possible????

November 10th, 2008, 01:43 PM
Monday 11/10

I started taking a "free" trial of the Acai berry tablets yesterday. I'm hoping it will give me a jump start. I really want to lose 15lbs by 12/12 and I know "realistically" it probably wont happen, but I want to get as close as I can. My Christmas program is 12/13-15 and I so want to look nice in my black dress...lol If I dont make the 185lb mark by 12/15, I def. want to reach that point by 12/25 Christmas. I should not have any problem w/that!!! If I lost roughly 2lbs per week, I should be at 184 by Christmas. I know some weeks I wont lose 2lbs and who knows maybe some weeks I'll lose 3lbs, that would be awesome.

Today I did a good 25 minutes on the eliptical machine. I'm planning a 15 minute walk on the treadmill at 3:30 for my break, and then tonight while I watch J&K+8 I am going to do a good 20 minute walking away the pounds. Oh I so cant wait til friday. I WILL BE OUT OF THE 200 LB RANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm hoping for a good 2lb loss this week. I just have to stick to my guns, I CAN DO IT!!!

December 8th, 2008, 03:58 PM
Monday 12/8
Ok, c’mon girl! Get it in gear. Why cant I get it in gear this week???? The holiday is over, no more excuses. I have got to stop being lazy…….Argh!
And the water. I have not drank hardly any water the past 2 weeks. But I think the biggest reason for the lack of water is all the peeing. I get so tired of having to get up and walk to the bathroom while at work. My desk is far from the latrine.
Ok, enough complaining, get off your butt Dina, and get to it!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search