Tina's Journal

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 17th, 2008, 08:46 PM
polarbearmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just wanted to jot down some weightloss goals to begin with:

169.2 Starting Weight

156 1st Goal (Met 6/16/2010)

152 2nd Goal (10% loss)

144 3rd Goal

136 4th Goal

130 Ultimate Goal Weight

Last edited by polarbearmama; July 5th, 2010 at 10:41 AM.
November 19th, 2008, 07:08 PM
I actually stepped foot into the gym today!

It's been a looooong time since I've been there, must've been at least a few months. I was on the eliptical for about 35 minutes and then on the treadmill for another 10 minutes...so a total of 45 minutes...not bad!

AND I earned 3 activity points, so that makes me happy. I'm trying to rack up some points since we are going to a huge feast/early Thanksgiving dinner at our friend's house this Saturday and I want to sample the goodies for sure!!!

November 28th, 2008, 07:22 AM
I haven't done so well food-wise these past few days. I've been to my OB/GYN recently and she believes that I have PCOS. My sister was diagnosed with it when she was 17, so it wouldn't be a shocker if I also have the diagnosis. BUT definitely not something you want to hear so early on in TTC.

I have been pretty upset about it, since it feels like we've hit an obstacle even though we've only been TTC since July. I guess in the end it's better to know, then not know, since there are plenty of treatments that can happen, but still feeling down about it

She did some bloodwork and scheduled me for a ultrasound of my ovaries for Thursday to confirm or rule out PCOS. I should have the labwork back by early next week.

July 5th, 2010, 10:39 AM
Wow, unbelievable that I found the weightloss journal I started about 1.5 years ago. I'm glad I found it though. Still interested and motivated for weightloss and health, especially now that I have my baby girl to think of

It did turn out that I have PCOS and after a few months of Metformin, I was able to ovulate and get pregnant. Our beautiful Mari is now 8.5 months old. I have been fortunate enough to breastfeed and accelerate my weightloss because of it, but baby girl is starting to increase her solids and I know the breastfeeding weightloss won't last forever. I was 170 pre-pregnancy and am now 156lbs.

1.5 years later, I am FINALLY at my first weightloss goal. Granted, I was also pregnant for 9 months of the last 1.5 years, so weightloss was not a priority.

I'm excited to get active again, increase my health and energy, and set a good example for my daughter of her mother taking care of herself

Any and all encouragement would be welcomed!

July 16th, 2010, 05:52 AM
I weighed myself at work yesterday and discovered I dropped 1.6 pounds and currently weigh 154.4 lbs.

Even my co-worker noticed and commented on it. I really haven't done anything different, maybe watching what I eat a little closer--it must also be chasing around the baby since she's recently discovered crawling and pulling herself up and getting into everything

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search