Amber's amazing race!

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 30th, 2008, 11:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am starting my weight loss journey now instead of the new year hoping to loose 10lbs for my birthday... which is christmas day!!!

Starting weight 153

goal weight 110

***my goal is to loose 10 pound per month..*****

December 2nd, 2008, 09:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I did good all day. I worked out. My breakfast high fiber oatmeal and a piece of whole wheat toast.

I am going to keep strong on this diet. I have kept trying many diets over that past 5 years. On this diet I picked to weigh 110 because that is how much I weight right before I met my husband. I feel like I just let myself go.

Here is what I want out of my weight loose

* I want to look good in a little black dress on the day of 4 anniversary.
* loose two cups sizes. It hurts so bad. I was going to have then reduced, but I'm hoping with the weight loss it will help.
* Look good in a bikini. I have never worn one before.

December 8th, 2008, 01:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Im am starting my classes this morning.. I am so excited.. I will let you know how it goes.

December 15th, 2008, 02:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, I have lost 6 pounds. I think its mostly from my diet change. I can't workout hard so I just do 2 miles every day on my treadmill and workout classes.

January 29th, 2009, 11:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I quit once again and guess what you can tell. I am back at 150 again. This is out of control. This time I am going to do it right and small. Instead of giving myself all these restrictions and dates for loosing weight I am going to take it slow.! wish me luck!

January 30th, 2009, 12:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I still look like this in these pictures just short hair. omg.. this is the picture that made me cry because of how I looked!

I just can't believe I let myself get like this..

February 6th, 2009, 07:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
well, I have not work out that much. I was moving the now I am sick. blah blah!

February 7th, 2009, 04:04 PM
Wolfmama09's Avatar " He's a marshmallow!"
You can do it!!!

February 13th, 2009, 06:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
well I have not lost any weight considering i dislocated my hip.

February 14th, 2009, 12:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
This monday after v-day i am going to try the acai diet. I guess its not really a diet, but I heard so many good things about it I want to try it. I hope it will help me get pg. i was told it helps balance the body and all that.

February 15th, 2009, 12:22 PM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
good luck! I don't know much about the acai diet though...

February 17th, 2009, 01:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yesterday my dh took me out to dinner for our last splurge night before I get back on my diet. Just to clue you I started dieting at the new year then we moved and I hurt my back so I have been slacking.. toward the end of dinner the waiter said congrats... (before he said anything he looked at my boobs) I smiled and said thanks. I was turning red and my husband jumped in and said thanks not many people know yet.. I thought I was going to cry... I felt so bad... I ate dessert anyways :biggrin:

this happened to me three times in one week... would you play along or say your not pregnant?

OMG! it happened again.... As most of you know I just moved into a new house in a new town.. So anyways I was out walking my dog and this woman came up to me and introduced herself. Then, "when are you due" came right out of her mouth. I turned beat red and said I am not pregnant. Then she started giving me tips on how to loose weight. I usually have more class, but I just said you should take your bony ##### to the McDonald and get a hamburger.

February 18th, 2009, 10:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So I went walking two miles with my dog. I feel great! I am just starting off slow. I don't think I want to go full force into this diet. I am starting slow making small changes. Its a life style change. I want to keep this for the rest of my life. so I have been working on cutting outs pop and all the bad things.

February 19th, 2009, 01:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
i got this really cool itunes treadmill download. I can't wait to try it.. I will let you know how it goes!

February 25th, 2009, 09:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
well this detox stuff is making me feel so clean... lol

February 27th, 2009, 10:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
hey girls, I am so happy that in my first week I have lost 5 pounds. I have not even been trying super hard. I have been doing portion control. I have been teaching my body portion control. I tell you it has been quite the journey. I use to eat until I was full and times I would eat even when I was not hungry. I would eat just to eat or because I was craving it. I was drinking lots of soda and taking in so many calories and that is how I gained so much weight. I gain 30 pounds since halloween of last year. I was at 130 trying to lose 15. I tell you this going to be a long journey, but a great one. I was eating fast food and junk food I was tearing my body up. I made the deicison to change my life for the better.

month one I am going to teach my body portion control and getting it use to working out. My work outs are going to be easy until my body is use to the right about of food.

March 3rd, 2009, 09:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
yeah I have lost 8 pounds so far..

March 14th, 2009, 01:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
well, i have really hit a plato. I have been runing and eating and now weighloss! help!

April 27th, 2009, 01:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Okay, I am back again. This time I am not leaving until I get my body back.. lol

Starting weight 149
goal weight 110

April 29th, 2009, 08:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
well, I am down a pound. great. I am trying to do this right.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search