Sixty-five pounds to TTC

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 29th, 2008, 07:07 PM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
My starting weight on Saturday (12/27/08) was 194 pounds. I will weigh in every Saturday, and take pictures once a month to track my progress with. They will be posted here.

I worked on portion control today. I'm taking baby steps because in the past I jump in with both feet and then I give up a week or two later. This time it's going to be different. I'm going to stick with it, so baby steps it is.

Breakfast was 2 hard boiled eggs and two slices of toast
Snack was an apple and two bite sized snickers bars
Lunch was 2 small baked potatoes with sour cream and 1/2 tbsp of bacon bits
Dinner I had 1 cup of corn, 1/2 a cup of green beans, 1/4 of a cup of baked beans and 1/2 of a cup of beef stroganoff.

I was able to drink 54 ounces of water so far. I hope to get 12 more ounces before bed.

I did my Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD tonight. I was able to keep up with most of it too! YAY! I hope that it doesn't make me as sore as the 30 day shred did. That one seems harder than the Biggest Loser DVD.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
December 30th, 2008, 04:07 PM
Still working on portion control. I had two pieces of toast and two hard-boiled eggs for breakfast today. For a snack in the morning I had an apple. For lunch I had 6 little pizza rolls. I honestly think it's the first time I didn't eat at least half of the box in one setting. I also had a serving of pretzels, and I even counted them out to make sure I wasn't eating more than I thought. YAY! I KNOW I have never done that before. I was running low on energy this after noon so I had two slices of peanut butter toast for a snack, but this time I just put on a thin layer of peanut butter instead of a layer nearly as thick as the bread. I'm not sure what I am going to have for dinner tonight, but probably going to have the leftover beef stroganoff. We rarely ever have leftovers, and when we do, it's just enough for one person for lunch but with Matt and I both focusing on portion control THERE'S ENOUGH FOR ANOTHER DINNER! We ate all the veggies from last night, but I have tons more of those.

I did my 30 day shred DVD again tonight. It's definitely a lot harder than the CardioMax DVD, but not as hard as the first time I did it. I hope I am not as sore tomorrow as I was on Sunday.

I am working on getting enough water in each day too. It's not as easy as I thought it would be....especially when I'm not used to drinking much at all. I'm realizing now that I am pretty much dehydrated all the time. I have had 48 ounces so far, and plan to have at least 16 ounce more tonight.

January 12th, 2009, 04:07 PM
Two weeks have shown me some decent results, and those results encouraged me enough to bump it up a level or two. Today I added in the second level of the CardioMax DVD (I still hate Jillian! lol) and will be doing that M-Sat. I also started strength training too. I'll do that M-W-F and then ab work on T-TH-S with Sunday being my day off.

My strength training for now is all done with dumbbells or resistance band and my weight bench that I got from FIL. I got these links from Tonya's post on the New Year New You Challenge so people knew what I was doing.

Flies 2 sets of 25 using 5 pound dumbbells
Triceps kick back 2 sets of 15 using a 5 pound dumbbell
Lateral raises 2 sets of 15 using 5 pound dumbbells
overhead tricep extensions 2 set of 25 using a 5 pound dumbbell
Bench Press 2 sets of 25 using 5 pound dumbbells
leg extensions 25 using a 6 pound dumbbell between my feet.
Seated Rows 2 sets of 25 using my resistance band.

January 14th, 2009, 08:28 AM
I ended up not adding any ab work yesterday. I slipped on the ice and hurt my back so I didn't want to do a bunch of ab work and risk making it worse. I think I might just hold off until next week now and get used to the added strength training for now. Today I did:

Flies 2 sets of 25 using 5 pound dumbbells
Triceps kick back 2 sets of 25 using a 5 pound dumbbell
Lateral raises 2 sets of 25 using 5 pound dumbbells
overhead tricep extensions 2 set of 25 using a 5 pound dumbbell
Bench Press 2 sets of 25 using 5 pound dumbbells
Seated Rows 2 sets of 25 using my resistance band.

I also did 40 minutes of TBL CardioMax (level 1 and 2)

January 17th, 2009, 05:04 PM
I weighed in at 193 today. It's only down 1 pound since I started, but two pounds from last week. I'm hoping for a better weigh in next week.

January 29th, 2009, 11:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
keep it up. I got lazy, but I am back.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search