Dina's Journal

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 12th, 2009, 07:54 PM
~*Dina*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I知 starting over again. This time its for real. I so want to get healthy. And the only way to do so is to lose some weight.

I post my pictures and my measurements and I have been logging my food and excercise, now its time to keep a journal about my feelings.

Today 1/12- Monday. Weight as of this morning 201.0

So today I feel good. I feel like I知 on top of the world. I知 totally obsessed w/this new way of life. I知 also making subtle changes at home too. Like I bought SugarFree maple syrup, and I stopped buying soda. So my kids are going to start eating and living healthier as well.

I am tempted to buy this dress I want, and hang it on my closet door so I can see it everyday, and it will give me the extra motivation I need to get this extra 56lbs off.

I KNOW I知 going to see at least a 2lb loss this week. I知 secretly hoping for more, but 2lbs would be awesome and put me back under 200, and then I DON探 EVER WANT TO SEE 200LBS AGAIN!!!!!!!

Ok, enough for today, I'll be back tomorrow.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

January 13th, 2009, 12:24 PM
ana410ny's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope it's okay to pop my head in... but just wanted to say that I totally think you lose those stinkin' 56lbs!! I'll be here to cheer you on, support ya, give ya a virtual kick in the tush if need be. I want all the girls here to be healthy and feel good about themselves. You have to wake up in the morning and tell yourself you can do this. When you see yourself about to reach for that donut.. slap your hand if you have to... and say to yourself... Do I NEED this donut?.. Will it help me reach my goals of living a healthy?.. Will it benefit me, my children, in any way? If the answer is NO, then put it down.. if you have to throw it in the garbage... crumble it up first cuz at times you'll be tempted to reach in and grab it.

Be strong Dina.. be determine. You've been through a lot so I know you are to tough woman. Okay.. enough talking.. Eat healthy and get Active! You can do this!

Huge

~Ana~
January 14th, 2009, 07:51 PM
Thanks Ana. Your such a great support system here.

Today 1/14 weight as of this morning 199.6

Glad to be under 200lbs.
I found a dress today that I'm thinking about buying it in a size 10. Its so cute.

Today was a crazy day, I had planned my normal workout of the eliptical macine for 20, walking w/the girls at work for 20 and then WATP video tonight for 30, but none of that happened. Hannnah is STILL sick so I took off work early before lunch and picked her up and took her to the Dr but her and I did get outside for a good 20 minute walk, and then tonight when we were watching tv I did a "mock" WATP for 20 minutes. I feel good about my excercise, but dinner was not good. I had planned to eat a small chicken breast, brown rice and a veggie, but first I burnt my rice then my chicken breast, because I was trying to cook 2 dinners at thesame time, so I ended up having to eat what I made for ron and the kids... And to top it off I seasoned the chicken bites w/too much garlic salt. But, I'm drinking water like crazy hoping that will help. And tomorrow is a new day!

January 27th, 2009, 11:49 AM
Today 1/27 (weight 197.4)

So, today I知 feeling a little down. Car issues, money & work stuff. Nothing major, I think it痴 mainly AF that痴 making me feel so down. I need a good LONG lunch break today..lol
I NEED to exercise, but I just feel like crap! But despite how I feel I will be going into the gym at my normal time, and I値l be riding the recomb. Bike for 20 minutes. I wanted to get some strength training in, but I think I値l just stick w/the bike this afternoon and tonight w/my WATP video I値l add my 3lb hand weights, so that should be some good upper body strength training for me, for sure.
One good thing about this months AF is that I知 not bloated, like I normally get. So my size 16 pants are loose!!! I also tried my size 12 shorts on again this morning and I can button AND zip them. I took a couple of pix, so I値l be posting them soon. I知 excited about my weight loss, but I cant wait to reach my first goal of 175!!!!!!!! I知 well on my way.

That痴 it for now I may be back later.

January 28th, 2009, 11:43 AM
Today 1/28 2009 todays weight 196.8

Today is still ucky because of AF. I think I need a vacation from AF next month. She does me no good. My mental state is horrid..

Ok, so today I walked on the treadmill for 15 minutes and then at lunch I'm planning 23 min. on the eliptical machine "if" they are not taken. Seems that everyone in both bldg's have decided to lose weight or bulk up.. hmm it must be the new year..lol

I have a great menu planned for today as well, except I'm not quite sure what to have for dinner.
I hate deciding dinner!! Its so annoying, I wish I had one of those husbands I've heard of that actually can cook, and love to cook and love to come up w/awesome recipes and loves to cook for his wife, but I dont..

And last but not least, I'm so angry w/my niece today, I could just strangle her, her and my Brother!! ARGh!!!!!!

January 29th, 2009, 11:01 AM
Today 1/29. Todays weight 196.2

Still feeling a bit blah. I really want to snap out of this. I dont like feeling so down. AF should be leaving soon. Any day now. Thank you Lord Jesus!!!

I'm feeling good about the weightloss though. I'm still eating pretty good, I have no desire to mess up on my diet. I feel bad if I dont work out long enough too. I guess it has just become a way of life for me. Which is good.

I tired on a pair of my size 14 jeans yesterday. I can get them on, buttoned & zipped but they are very tight and uncomforable so I'll be waiting for another 5lb loss or so to try them on again. I dont know if I'll wear them when they fit, because I really like the higher waisted pants now, and those are an at waist pair of pants, but we'll see.

I'm so hungry right now, I had my snack of a rasp. cereal bar, but its not filling. I think I may have to dig into my bag and find something else to eat, to hold me over til lunch.

January 30th, 2009, 09:41 AM
Today 1/30. Todays weight 196.2

I was hoping for another lb down, but I'll take it. At least I'm down 1lb since last week. W/AF visiting I dont know why I thought I would lose a ton of weight this week. I'm such a dork..lol
I just want to meet that 175lb goal by the end of March. I KNOW I can do it, but to do so it will take a loss of 2lbs each week, and since I didnt lose 2lbs this week, I will have to work my butt off to lose 3lbs next week. I CAN do it, and I will!!!!!!!! I plan to eat a ton of soup and veggies this next week. I made a HUGE pot of soup last night and I hope it will last all week.

Todays clothing feelings are good. I'm wearing a pair of size 16 jeans that I bought about 4 months ago, and they are getting big, in fact they are super baggy around the hip & thigh area, so I hope to NOT be able to wear them by this time next month. B)

Today's Menu:
Bfast: 1 bowl of multi grain cheerios w/2% milk, and coffee w/creamer
1 small yogurt & fruit pafait from McD's w/granola

Lunch: 1 bowl of chicken & rice soup and a cup of mandarin oranges

Mid afternoon snack: 1 large red apple, and a serving of pretzels

Dinner: I'm going to a ladies fellowship tonight at church, its a soup-er-bowl night
so I will be testing lots of soups. & iced tea to drink. YUM!

Water: I plan to consume 6-16.9oz bottles of water today = 101.4 oz.

My excercise plan today is: 15 min. on recumbant bike, 23 minutes on the elliptical machine and an
18 minute afternoon walk outside w/the girls here at work. totaling: 56 minutes.

Ok, I'm done for today.

January 31st, 2009, 08:04 AM
Today 1/31 = Todays weight 195.2

Totally stoked today. I'm down another lb from yesterday I can feel the 190's will be gone next month and I am so HAPPY. I cant wait to be out of the 190's for GOOD!!!
I dont have to much to write about today, its still early, only 8:00. I'm going to get ready soon for my 3 mile walk today w/Hannah in the stroller. She and I both enjoy the walk and its good for both of us to get outside, even though its pretty foggy out. I hope the fog leaves before we get out there.

Well I may be back to write more later.

February 1st, 2009, 07:17 AM
Today 2/1 = Todays weight 193.4

I was so shocked when I stepped on the scale this morning, its hard to beleve that number is right. I'm excted though, none the less for sure. I am so looking forward to hitting my first goal of 175. I cant wait! I hope the 180's go by just as fast as the 190's has.

I dont know what my food menu is today. I am up early this morning because Hannah woke up hungry and so I had to get up to feed her. I dont even know what I'm going to eat. I havent had my coffee yet, so i cant even think straight at the moment. I'll def. be back later to fill more in on today. I must get off now to get ready for church.

February 3rd, 2009, 03:20 PM
Today 2/3 - Todays weight 195.0

Well I thought for sure I'd be down another lb this morning since I had diarhea last night, but nope, I'm up 1.6lbs today. Oh well, what can I do ?

I'm eating good today, and drinking lots of water. I wasnt able to get in my walk this morning, because I had a Dr appt. so I came to work late. But I did get to get on the treadmill for 20 minutes during lunch and I'm planning a 15 min. walk this afternoon and also 30 min. WATP video w/3lb hand weights, and I want to do the same tomorow night as well. I havent really incorporated very much strenght training in my daily routines, so I need to add that. I'm feeling down stil, I cant seem to shake it, but I hope tomorrow will be a better day.

Dinner tonight at Denny's, planning a chicken sandwich and side salad w/iced tea. NO MORE SODIUM today!!!!!! Ate too many pretzels and I'm so scared I'll regret that decision in the morning when I step on the scale. Fingers crossed!

February 3rd, 2009, 03:20 PM
Today 2/3 - Todays weight 195.0

Well I thought for sure I'd be down another lb this morning since I had diarhea last night, but nope, I'm up 1.6lbs today. Oh well, what can I do ?

I'm eating good today, and drinking lots of water. I wasnt able to get in my walk this morning, because I had a Dr appt. so I came to work late. But I did get to get on the treadmill for 20 minutes during lunch and I'm planning a 15 min. walk this afternoon and also 30 min. WATP video w/3lb hand weights, and I want to do the same tomorow night as well. I havent really incorporated very much strenght training in my daily routines, so I need to add that. I'm feeling down stil, I cant seem to shake it, but I hope tomorrow will be a better day.

Dinner tonight at Denny's, planning a chicken sandwich and side salad w/iced tea. NO MORE SODIUM today!!!!!! Ate too many pretzels and I'm so scared I'll regret that decision in the morning when I step on the scale. Fingers crossed!

February 17th, 2009, 10:12 AM
Today 2/17 = todays weight 193.0

So the last few days have not been good for excercise or eating. Went out of town on friday. Didnt eat ver well at all, but I did manage to get a lot of walking and stair climbing it. I counted it as my workout on Friday. I counted it for 1 hour though I did mor than that.
Then friday night Istarted to not feel well, so needless to say no excercise oN saturday or Monday, feeling much better today. Planning a good menu and 30 minutes WATP video. I hope that helps me get back into gear. I REALLY want this weight off.

Good news, my grandmother noticed that I've lost weight and commented on it, I thought that was so nice, since I had been feeling well, and I was feeling down about the weightloss thing, she really did give me a boost. Thanks grandma!

enough for now......

February 19th, 2009, 12:24 PM
Today 2/19 todays weight 192.6

Today feeling good, back to work today and I'm glad because being at home was rough. I did manage to eat "ok" yesterday, I drank lots of water. Today will be better, eating wise and excercise wise. I cant wait to get on my eliptical machine and work my butt off, literally..lol
Only 3.6 more lbs to go before I'm officially out of the 190's for GOOD. YAHOO!!! I cant wait!!!!!!! I cant wait to be out of size 16's for good either, probably another 5-7lbs and my size 16's wont fit anymore. I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!

February 20th, 2009, 11:30 AM
Today 2/20 todays weight 192.8

I kicked butt yesterday, so I'm a little bummed about my weight this morning, I've got to step it up, by Sunday, my official weigh in day. I want to be at least 2 lbs down by then, so that next week when I weigh in I want to be down another 2lbs so I can be out of the 190's. I have to be out of the 190's by the end of Febuary!!!! I want to reach my goal of 175 by end of March!! I am going to really have to step it up big time. Ok enough for now.

February 23rd, 2009, 04:14 PM
Today 2/23-Todays weight 191.6

Feeling very ucky today. AF vist. I still managed to lose 1lb though, last week was a rough one. On vacation, so not much excercise and I ate what I wanted. Not a good thing either. But I'm back on track. Worked out today for 50 minutes (walking) today. I am supposed to start the 30 day shred, but I feel like crap from AF, she's kicking my butt. My food intake is good, I have been eating low cal and low fat and have made ALL healthy choices so far today. Tonights dinner is even healthy.

February 24th, 2009, 08:50 AM
2/24-todays weight 190.8

I was so stoked to see this weight on the scale. I've finally hit the 15lb mark. 5 more lbs for my first 20lb loss goal. So stoked I cant wait to be out of the 190's, for sure this week!!!!

I tried on my size 12 shorts, tight, but I can button and zip them, and my muffin top isnt that bad either though I stil have one, its not as bad as it was the last time I tried them on. Oh I cant wait to be wearing a size smaller!!!

March 11th, 2009, 09:56 AM
03/11/09-todays weight: 188.8

Good to be out of the 190's. Feeling great. Wasnt feeling to hot last week, I went down and then up and then I stayed at 190 most of the week. I was pretty bummed, but somehow I got back down again. Only 2 more pounds to go, and then I can officially say I've lost 20lbs!!

March 19th, 2009, 11:04 AM
Today 3/19. Todays weight 186.6

I hit 20lbs, I cant believe it. I'm so excited. I finally hit a big number. I can NOT wait to be out of the 180's for good!

May 20th, 2009, 11:07 AM
I guess I should start journaling again. It really did help before.

5/20: weight 182.0lbs

water: 96 oz
excercise:

May 21st, 2009, 12:00 PM
5/21 weight 182

excercise plan: 40 minutes on treadmill hopefuly running most of that time. And my dance class tonight.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search