Theresa's Adventure in Weightloss

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 5th, 2009, 07:37 PM
(Mayhem)'s Avatar ~!Theresa!~
Send a message via MSN to (Mayhem)
This is my first post and naturally I am motived!!! I have decided that this is happening this time. I am getting married in exactly 6 months and I am determined to loss as much weight as I can.

I post here tonight and I am sitting at 190lbs. I would love love love to get down to 130lbs by my wedding day but I am going to be realistic and say I would like to be 160lbs.

Weightloss is very difficult for me. I give into temptation very easily. I take and eat way more than I should. I am not a big fan of veggies even though I try to force myself to eat them. Water and I are enemies and well.....in general.....I am a lazy couch potato when I am not chasing my daughter around the house or changing diapers.

MY GOAL IS TO LOSE 10LBS BY MAY 1ST

I am going to pot in here as often as possible when I need help, to vent or to brag about my success!!!!

Ciao!

March 6th, 2009, 08:15 AM
tjo9's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to tjo9
Good Luck!!! That is a great first goal I know you can do it!!!
March 6th, 2009, 12:30 PM
I am going to offically being my challenge on Monday but I figured I would start this anyway so I can see as much change as poosible.
It is almost 3:30pm and so far today I have eatten:

sausage on an english muffin
Coffee
Chicken corn chowder.

My dh is taking me out to dinner tonight and I am not sure where I am going so I can't plan my dinner. My personal goal for tonight is to simply make a smart choice when it comes to my meal and to not feel as if I have to finish everything on my plate.
I am going to take a nice walk in a few minutes with my family, should help Sara run off some energy and give mommy a nice breather.

March 8th, 2009, 07:50 PM
Tonight is it! After tonight I AM IN CONTROL OF MY WEIGHT! I make the decisions that control my body and mind! I am in control over my own happiness and health. Only I can do for myself!

I am strong, powerful and determined....I will succeed! Everytime I feel defeat I will read these words and remember....... I AM IN CONTROL

Tomorrow is the start of the new me...the stronger me!
I will control my potion sizes and make healthier choices
I will put for effort instead of excuses

I WILL SUCCEED!

March 9th, 2009, 11:40 AM
So far so good!
It is 2:30pm and I have managed to control the amount that I had at breakfast and lunch
Breakfast was a half cup of Musli
Lunch was a lean cusine chicken alferdo

Dinner is going to be baked chicken strips, peas and boiled potatoes.
I have made Jello for desert.

I haven't had time yet today for an exercise routin but I have been chasing Sara around the house a lot an we did some yoga streaches too.
I feel like this is a good start. I have even managed to get in 3 big glasses of water, and I hate water!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search