Jill's Journal

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 30th, 2009, 10:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ladyjill
I finally got the chance to go grocery shopping yesterday, so now it all begins! I'm heading to the gym here in a few, it's my first real workout since before I got pregnant with Isaiah! I'm planning to hit the gym 4-5x a week.. Today I'm going to take it easy, do some walking on the treadmill and some time on the eliptical.. I'm 7 weeks post from a c-section so I'm pretty sure jogging is okay, but I'm going to work myself up to it first.. I'll probably start jogging on the treadmill next week. I'm so excited for this, I can't wait to look how I used to and then better! Yesterday and today I've done well with my eating, there's no more temptations left in this house so I figure I can't mess up!

Weight this morning- 192.5

Breakfast- bagel w/ cream cheese and a banana (370 cal)
Snack- Yoplait light yogurt and a special k bar (190 cal)
Lunch- banana (125 cal)
Dinner- pasta w/ sugar snap peas, carrots, and broccoli (420 cal)

Total calories- 1105

Should of had more for lunch but I just didn't have the time.

I went to the gymI did 40 minutes of walking on the treadmill with an incline which was a little over 2 miles, and then 20 minutes on the exercise bike. If all goes according to plan I'll be hitting the gym for another 1 hour workout tomorrow!

Last edited by ladyjill; July 30th, 2009 at 05:37 PM.
July 31st, 2009, 09:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Another good day for me! I consumed about 1460 calories and had 84.5 oz of water (5 bottles). Nothin to exciting to write about, I was super excited to get back to the gym today, I walked on the treadmill for 40 minutes w/ an incline and got on the exercise bike for 15 min. I'm feelin good! Next week I'm going to start using light weights and add crunches to my routine. I'll probably keep up with the walking all next week and then start the walk/jog the week after.

Weight this morning- 190 =)

I'm a scale addict so we'll most deff see what it says in the morning!
August 2nd, 2009, 08:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Still doing well. Had a late trip to the gym, I waited until all the kids were in bed and asleep so I made it there at about 10 PM. I did 30 minutes on the treadmill, I jogged the first 2 minutes.. I said I would wait but I figured what the heck! It's hard to believe I was jogging 2 miles easily this time last year and now jogging 2 minutes was not so easy to do! After the treadmill I did different weight machines for my legs, and then did 10 minutes on the eliptical. I'm satisfied with the way things are going.. Just can't wait to see a noticable difference in my body!

I did well with food also

Breakfast- Bagel w/ cream cheese (245 cal)

Snack- special k bar and yogurt (190 cal)

Lunch- pasta, sugarsnap peas, carrots, and broccoli (420 cal)

Snack- pop corn and cinnamon apple rice cake (160 cal)

Dinner- 1 hot dog no bun, baked beans (350 cal)

A total of 1365 and 84.5 oz of water.

My weight as of this morning was 189! Can't wait to keep goin on down. I plan to hit the gym tonight again and monday, and then I'll have tuesday as a rest day.
August 3rd, 2009, 09:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well I did not make it to the gym yesterday! It was just an all out busy, hectic day.. I was up til 12:30AM decorating Jaiven and Maliyah's birthday cake, I thought about making a run to the gym, but I figured nope, I needed to rest! Today though I'm working twice as hard. The kids have left with their dad for a bit until their party at 6, so I took Isaiah out and we went on a walk.. the trail is a little over 2 miles and there's alot of tiny hills and 2 HUGE ones. After I have the kids in bed tonight I'm going to the gym to get in a good workout. Everything else was fine yesterday though, I wanted so badly to do a few finger dips into the cake icing but I didn't! The scale is holding steady at 189, but I'm not complaining... yet =)
August 5th, 2009, 01:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Everything is still goin great. I only ate one piece of birthday cake, and there's even still a tiny bit left here at the house that I have not and will not touch! I'm sooo proud of myself for that, because that cake was SOO good! I didn't make it to the gym on Sunday, so I went yesterday which was the day I had originally planned to rest. I had a great work out! I did 45 minutes on the treadmill, I jogged the first 5 minutes and walked the rest w/ an incline.. It was a total of 2.5 miles and then hopped on the eliptical for 15 minutes, last before I left I got on the bike for 10 minutes. I really need to start doing something with my weights here at home during the kids nap time, I have 3, 5, and 8 lbs.. So I can use those to tone my arms up. I also need to get on the crunches! I hate my tummy and it's not just going to go away without giving attention to that area!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search