Dina's Journal

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 21st, 2009, 12:21 PM
~*Dina*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well I'm starting a new journal. its been so long since I've journaled.

Today I'm being taken out to lunch by a friend, I know my choices are limited since we're going to McD's, but I'm going to try to be good, and no more trips to McD's, I'm going to tell her today, that I'm going back on my weightloss journey and we have to start eating better.

Today 8/21 I weigh 186.4. Not happy about that. I got down to 181 a couple months ago, but since I've managed to gain back 5lbs, I'm really going to get back on track. I want to lose 41lbs. I want to weigh 145, that is a healthy weight range for me, and its a doable number. I dont feel overwhelmed by 41lbs at all.

My first weightloss goal is to lose 20lbs by my 36th birthday which is November 13th, so that gives me just under 2 1/2 months to lose the weight. I CAN do it!!! I'm so excited to get started and watch the weight fall off.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

August 22nd, 2009, 10:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ladyjill
You can do this girl!!

Whenever I'm forced to eat McD's because I was runnin too late to pack a lunch for work I'll eat their grilled chicken ceasar salad. I love it.. and I use their lowfat italian dressing. Tastes great to me.
August 25th, 2009, 11:57 AM
Thanks Jill. I am going to try that today. I brought my lunch but forgot the salad dressing.

Today 8/25 186.2lbs
So this morning, I stepped on the scale and low and behold I'm down .2lbs, which I am happy with. I didnt have a good eating or excercise weekend.
Yesterday I had planned to walk for 30 minutes during my lunch break, but forgot my shoes so I was unable to walk. I'm going to walk 45 minutes tonight for sure, maybe even some jogging in there to, if I can.

August 28th, 2009, 11:20 AM
Today 8/28 Friday. Weight 184.4.
I'm down 2lbs from last friday, feeling good about that, but I kind of feel like I didnt lose any weight since its weight I put back on over the summer. I think once I hit 180 I'll feel better and feel like I'm losing "real" weight. Sounds funny but makes sense to me.

September 9th, 2009, 02:53 PM
As of today 9/9 I was at 187 this morning...

I am sucking big time lately. I dont know where my motivation went, but I really need to find it. I sooo want to lose this weight, I really want to get down to 145 or lower, I just cant find the energy or strength to start working out again. I've eaten ok so far today, I'd like to say I'm back on track but what does that really mean? Excercise, and lots of it is the key to losing weight, of course diet & drinking lots of water is also helpful, but I cant seem to get off my butt lately. Last night I did go to my jazz class, but I was so bloated and my stomach stuck out so far I really did look pregnant, I felt so fat last night. Seriously what is it going to take to get me in gear?!?!?!?!
I need to go out and spend $100.00 on a dress that is 2 sizes too small, maybe that will be the trick? I dont know. I keep thinking that if my Dr would give me a miracle diet pill to jump start my weightloss that would help, but will it really?

Ok, 42lbs to get off... can I do it?...............................................

September 11th, 2009, 09:04 AM
Today 9/11... weight 186.6

Well at least I'm down a few oz. today. The last couple of days I've really tried to watch what I eat and I'm drinking lots more water. Only excercised 1x this week, but planning a jog/walk tonight and tomorrow night. I would really love to be at least 10lbs lighter by my bday which is November 13th, I know I can do it, if I can just stay focused on my eating and excercise.

Today's menu plan:
bfast: kellogs cereal bar, OJ and coffee w/creamer
lunch: chicken teriyaki bowl (rice, chicken, brocoli & teriyaki sauce)
dinner: grilled chicken breast & steamed mixed veggies

I plan to drink at least 64oz of water, and my excercise plan is a 45 minute jog/walk about 2.5 miles pushing Hannah in a stroller.

I cant WAIT to wear a size 12 or even a size 10 dress in this years Christmas choral performance!!

September 23rd, 2009, 01:59 PM
I'm still here. 2lbs heavier and my clothes are a bit snug, but still around.. 188.4 this morning 9/23.

Going backwards, but The last 2 days have been good days. I have managed to stay on track, and loving it. Last night I went to my 1 hour jazz/dance class. I plan to walk/jog tonight for 45 minutes and then off to choir rehearsal.
Tomorrow night, after I get home I'm going to do a watp video. My eating has been good, I'm really trying to cut portions and stay away from fast food. Yestrday I managed to drink 97.8 oz of water!! thats good for me... lol

Todays' menu
bfast: banana & coffee
snack: raw almonds (about 2 servings)
lunch: 2 grilled chicken ranch wraps
snack: light/fat free yogurt
dinner: 1/2 bbq pork sandwich & steamed veggies

water: 96oz
excercise: 45 minute jog/walk and situps

September 25th, 2009, 09:59 AM
Well today I stepped on the scale, not expecting a change since I wasnt feeling well yesterday. I'm still at 187.4 which I expected. I plan to eat good today, and work out this evening before dinner, hoping to get a 45 minute jog/walk in.

I'll update on my progress later.. :-)

September 30th, 2009, 11:17 AM
So excited today!! I've been doing so good on diet & excercise. On Sunday I was at 187.6 this morning I'm at 185 Woot Woot.
I cant wait to see where I'm at this coming Sunday. I so hope I'm down at least 2 more lbs..

Last night at dance class I hurt my knee I think its a sign of old age..lol Hope not. I'm just going to keep going. Tonight I'm planning a 3 mile jog/walk, 45-50 minutes. I actually can't wait, the weather today is awesome, perfect for a jog/walk.
My eating plan today:
Bfast: oatmeal & 2 1/2 cups of coffee w/creamer
Lunch: chicken teriyaki bowl-grilled chicken strips, broccoli, white rice & teriyaki sauces.
Snack: 100 calorie rice krispy treat
Dinner: 1/2 serving of rigatoni and steamed mixed veggies
snack: frozen strawberry yogurt

Water: 96oz or more...
Excericse: 45-50 minutes jog/walk

Last edited by ~*Dina*~; September 30th, 2009 at 12:55 PM.
October 16th, 2009, 10:59 AM
Ok, so today is the first day of my new life!! Seriously, I'm so motivated, I am so excited. I started working out last night.
My plan is to give up "white" foods. No white bread, white rice, white pasta or potatos. Only whole grain, where I can get whole grain.
I walk/jogged last night for 47 minutes, more walking than jogging. I have to work myself back up to being able to run for more than 1 minute..lol since I stopped jogging all summer long.

My plan today:
Food:
Bfast-cinnamon bread ( i had to eat it, but no more after today)
snack-cashews
lunch-chicken salad
snack-apple
dinner- not sure yet, but will update later
water-96oz

excercise- 45 minute walk/jog tonight before dinner

I'm so stoked.I cant wait to lose the first 7lbs so I can update my picture thread.

October 19th, 2009, 10:30 AM
Today my weight is at 186.2 Very happy about that, so far since last thursday I've lost 2lbs and I'm stoked about that. Hoping for another 2lbs by Friday.
Today's goal

FOOD:
Bfast: Banana nut cherrios w/2% milk and coffee w/ff creamer
snac: raw almonds
lunch: chicken & vegetable noodle soup and ham & cheese on 7 grain bread & fruit cup
snack: fiber one bar
dinner: chicken & gravy over brown rice & steamed veggies
snack:

Water: 96 oz
Excercise: Walking away the lbs 2mile walk

October 26th, 2009, 04:05 PM
As of Saturday 10/24 I weighed 185.4. I didnt lose 2 more lbs, but I'm losing steady and thats what counts. My plan for this week:

Monday: Go for 3 mile walk w/hubby and 4 year old instroller
Tuesday: 1 hour dance class
Wednesday: rest day
Thursday: 3 milke walk/jog
Friday: 3 mile walk/jog
Saturday 3 mile walk/jog
Sunday rest day.

October 28th, 2009, 10:29 AM
Well as of this morning I am at 184.8. So down a little more.

I didnt eat very well yesterday, I took the day off to spend w/Hannah and to go on a field trip w/her.
And we had a very lazy afternoon. I did however go to my adult jazz class last night and we worked our butts off. I was so sweaty when I left there. The cool night wind was wonderful as I was walking to my car.
Today's plan.
No work out today, Wed and Sundays will be my rest days, since I go to church on both days.
Menu:
Banana nut cheerios (dry) and coffee w/creamer
Chicken salad w/dressing and iced tea for lunch
Fiber one bar for snack
Chicken wraps w/mont. jack cheese for dinner
Lots of water today hoping for at least 96oz.

November 11th, 2009, 04:45 PM
Fell off the wagon last week, but back on track as of Saturday 11/7. This morning I got back down to 184.8 very happy about that, hoping to see 182 by Saturday, not impossible!!!

November 21st, 2009, 05:34 PM
Today 11/21 my weight 182.2
Feeling good my clothes are getting bigger (size 14) hopeing to be in a size smaller in a couple of weeks. I blew it a lttle today, went to themovies and ate buttered popcorn, but you cant go to the movies and not eat popcorn.
Planning to get up early tomorrow morning and jog/walk another 40-45 minutes. I really want to jog the whole way though. This morning I was able to jog for 23 minutes straight. It felt great! I feel good right now.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search