Back on Track in 2010

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 25th, 2010, 12:34 PM
~*Dina*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Today 178.5

Feeling good today. No more PMS!! Thank God. I'm stoked about being out of the 180's. Its a great feeling. NOW on to getting out of the 170's...

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

February 27th, 2010, 05:55 PM
2/27, no weigh in today

Bfast: 2 scrambled eggs, 2 tky links & 1/4 cup of red. fat mont jack cheese
Lunch: 2pces of ham & 2 pces of cheese, and a light & Fit yogurt
Dinner: 3oz of tri tip, 1/2 cup of brown rice and steamed brocoli
Excercise today: 5 mile jog/walk in 74 minutes, and Planning to do some upper body excercises w/3lb hand weights and 60 crunches

Feeling good today, my size 12 jeans that I bought last weekend, are fitting a little loose, but I think its because they are a stretch jean. I can def. tell a difference in my breasts, they are smaller which I am sooo happy about. I would love to be able to wear a pretty bra again, w/out the big thick straps to hold my girls up.
Feeling good... cant wait to be out of the 170's now...

March 1st, 2010, 10:28 AM
3/1 weight 177

Welcome March!!! Should'nt have weighed myself, but man I'm really scale obsessed, if there was one thing I could stop w/my new way of life that would be to NOT get on the scale.
Feeling good today, sore from my weekend jog/walks. But def. determined to get this weight off. Planning 2 walks, and 20 minutes on the elliptical at lunch. Looking forward to seeing 169 this time next month!!

March 2nd, 2010, 09:39 AM
3/2 177

Feeling so tired today. I'm ready for a vacation!!! I am tired of excercising, I just need to get passed that feeling!!! I plan to workout today as much as I can. Need to add more veggies in my diet.. I'm lacking in veggies..

March 8th, 2010, 09:21 AM
Monday 3/8 175.5

Feeling tired lately, no energy. Today have a horrible headache, that wont go away. I'm home sick w/my youngest, hoping to get some "extra" work-outs in today since I'm home.
Ate horribley and off my diet over the weekend, somehow managed to go from 177 on friday to 175.5 today ??? I dont know how that happened. I did jog/walk 5 milles on Sat. and then Sun. dh and I and our 4 yo went for a 2.5 mile walk. Maybe thats why?
I am entering my last week of phase 1, of Prism. I am looking forward to the next phase. I get to add whole wheat bread and corn tortillas back in my diet, and I think potatos, though I'm not going to eat any potatos and I plan to only eat the whole wheat bread/corn tortillas in once in a while. My weight is steadily going down and I dont want to ruin that in any way. I went shopping on saturday hit the clearance racks at Kohls, got a couple tops and a cute dress and I got tons of compliments on my dress Sunday at church. Feels good that people notice and I love the compliments, though I do get a little embarassed..
I hope this tired feeling goes away soon, I dont like feeling this way, I thought I was supposed to feel good and energetic? Maybe I'm getting sick?? I hope not.

March 12th, 2010, 10:55 AM
Friday 3/12 175

Today is my official first day of Phase 2 of Prism. I get to add back in my diet Whole Wheat bread, and corn tortillas. I'm happy about that. I just needed variety back in my diet. I was getting sick of b/s chicken breast, brown rice and veggies. I plan to still eat those foods, but at least I can have a sandwich or make enchiladas w/reduced fat cheese and chicken breast. YUMM!
I'm in between sizes right now, I need to go shopping for work pants because my work pants are too loose. But I've tried on size 12 slacks and 2 diff. stores and they are still a bit snug in the waistline. So I'm not sure what to do?? Feeling good today, excited for the weekend.

March 15th, 2010, 11:08 AM
Monday 3/15 177.5
I'm up 2.5lbs today I really blew it this past weekend. Ate & drank so badly. I'm so dumb. I dont know what came over me this past weekend.
Today though I'm back on track and w/a vengance!! LOL. I plan to work out a lot today. Whenever I get a chance to fit excercise in, thats what I'm planning to do. I need to lose double this week to stay on my average of 2lb loss a week. I can do it, I just have to really set my mind to it.

March 16th, 2010, 09:42 AM
3/16 weight 177

Still up 2lbs from Friday. I am so mad at myself for letting go this weekend. So stupid. I do think its also that time of the month, so I'm thinking I have some water retention due to that. But still.
My plan is to get in as much excercise as I can, I jog/walked 70 minutes all together yesterday, and did 20 minutes on the elliptical. My plan for today is the same. I so want to get out of the 170's by April 9th. I can do it, I just really have to not let myself veer off track.
I'm so glad to have this forum to come to, it really helps w/my accountability too.

March 18th, 2010, 09:26 AM
3/18- 174.5

Good day so far. So happy I got that water weight off that I gained over the weekend. I would have cried if I couldnt get passed 175 this week. I am working so hard.
Need to hit the grocery store, I"m starting to run out of everything. I HAVE to incorporate more veggies, I'm eating plenty of fruit, but the veggies are lacking. I dont know how to get more in besides drinking a V8 every now and then.

March 22nd, 2010, 09:16 AM
3/22 (no weigh in)

I feel good today.
I havent weighed myself since Saturday morning. I'm pretty proud of myself for that! I have to get my butt in gear though. I did manage to walk a lot this weekend, but I really need to get some more cardio in, I want to lose 2lbs by friday. Hoping to weigh in at 172 by Friday!! That would be so awesome. So that also means really staying on track w/my diet too, and lots of water. I do manage to drink 64-80 o z a day, but I think I need more like 100oz a day. So my goal this week, is to drink 100oz and stay away from any other beverage besides water. Thats going to be tough because I get so sick of water!!!
I guess I'll have to get some lemon & limes and slice them up for my water.

March 23rd, 2010, 04:52 PM
(broke down & weighed myself)
Today 3/23 174

I'm still at 174, darn!! but after the crap I ate over the weekend, I guess I should be happy I didnt gain anything. STill hoping to be 172 by Friday. Hoping I make it! I can do it.
Not a lot of excercise planned today had a busy day at work, so I wasnt able to get away from my desk.

March 24th, 2010, 09:13 AM
3/24 weight 173.5

Down 1/2 a lb today I'm so happy. I really hope to be at my goal weight by July/August. If I just keep going on strong I should be!!!
Hubby cant keep his hands off me.
Today's workout plan is my normal 2 walks on my breaks and 20 minutes jogging on the treadmill. I really hope I follow through, it all depends how busy work is.
I def. need more water everyday. And less "other" beverages. Hope today goes great.

March 24th, 2010, 04:59 PM
Veteran
You're doing great!!
March 25th, 2010, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrm View Post
You're doing great!!
Thanks!!

Today 3/25 weight 173

Down another .5lb today woo hoo!! Feeling yucky today though, allergies have set in, and I'm feeling really stuffed up. I'm taking meds but they havent kicked in yet.
My spirits are a little down too. But I wont go into that here..

Hoping for a great day, cant wait to go walking w/my sweet hubby tonight.

March 29th, 2010, 02:48 PM
Today 3/29 no weigh in

So tired today. Busy weekend, ate "ok" though I did have pizza for dinner last night, which is not on my plan, but I was too tired to cook for myself.
Hoping to reach 170 by friday. Then next week... I'll be out of the 170's!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!
Excercised a little this afternoon on the elliptical, 2.11 miles and 211 calories burned.
Hubby and I are going walking tonight after dinner. Looking forward to our walk. We havent gone out since last Friday and I miss it!

March 30th, 2010, 10:39 AM
3/30 weight 172

Still at 172.. argh! I was hoping to be down a little. Well its only tuesday. Hopefully by Friday I'll be at 170!! Oh how awesome that will be!
My sister doesnt know this, but she has gotten heavier over that last year, she's always been much thinner than me and she's also taller. Well she told me a couple weeks ago that she was up to 168 and not to tell anyone, I'm so close to her weight right now!! Secretly that excites me, I would so love to pass her up..lol Sounds awful doesnt it?? I cant help it, its a great feeling.
Ok, enough being evil...lol
Dh is getting excited about his new way of living/eating. He is so gung ho w/our walking. Last night I didnt feel like walking but he insisted that we go. It is so great that I have him for support and encouragment. He constantly tells me how good I look, and skinny I'm getting. I LOVE IT!!

April 1st, 2010, 04:09 PM
4/1 still at 172

ITs been a stressful week at work and I havent been sleeping well. And I have a busy weekend ahead of me. I am not getting in as much excercise as I would like to either. Im bummed about that. I need to get out of the 170's, I was hoping to get out by next week, but not sure thats going to happen. I really need to get back to working out regularly. I need to join a gym..lol
I have been eating not so good food too, allowing myself to snack on chocolate and sugar, and thats not allowed on my weightloss plan. I am not supposed to have ANY sugar of ANY form. So I've got to get a handle on the sweets situation. I need to stop drinking diet soda too, I think that is where the sweet tooth is coming from.
I've eaten well today except for some jelly beans.. darn boss, she's so nice, but she is sabotaging me. lol
Tonight I plan to do a 30 minute watp video after church choir rehearsal. I hope that & all the extra water I'm drinking will get 1/2 a lb off by tomorrow or I'll be crying..

April 9th, 2010, 09:30 AM
Friday 4/9 weight: 172
Not happy about my weight, I'm up 1lb since last Friday. Its my fault, I ate horribly last weekend and gained 1.5lbs, so I had to work my butt off to get some of that off. Next week, I WILL be in the 160's. My plan is to eat right, and work really hard in the gym and outside when I can. Now w/the time change, the daylight is longer so I can jog/walk every evening except Wed. I just really want to be out of the 170's I've been here too long!!!!! We'll see.

April 12th, 2010, 12:27 PM
Monday 4/12 - weight 171

Bummed, because Saturday 4/10 I weighed in at 170.5, so a little bummed that I gained .5lbs since Saturday. And I WORKED my butt off, I walked 6 miles on saturday. But I wont let it get me down. I'm still aiming for the prize. Would like to achieve my goal weight of 145 by mid-to end of July. I know I can do it. I just have to stay focused and keep my eye on the prize, which is to be smaller and healthier. I need to come here and journal daily. It really does help.
Todays excercise plan:
To walk on each break, 15 minutes each
Elliptical machine on lunch break about 20 minutes
speed walk tonight w/hand weights 40 minutes (w/hubby )

Hoping to be 169 by Friday 4/16.. I can do it!!!

April 14th, 2010, 09:42 AM
Today 4/14 weight: 170

Woohoo, I finally got passed the 171-172lb mark, I had been stuck there for a couple of weeks. So glad to finally be passed that hump, and only 1 lb away from the 160's. Secretly, only 2 lbs away from my little sisters weight, she has been thinner than me for YEARS! It will be nice to be thinner than her.. hee hee..

Hopefully by friday I'll be at 169!! Fingers crossed.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search