Back on Track in 2010

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 5th, 2010, 11:29 AM
~*Dina*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1/4/10-1/5/10
Back on track. My official weigh in is 188.0lbs. Hopeing to lose 7lbs this month. Its IS possible I know I can do it. Thats 1 3/4lbs a week.
So far I've started out good. Had a butter dinner last night, but dh was leaving on a business trip, and I wanted to feed him a good dinner before he left and would be eating fast food for the next 3 days.

My menu for today:
Bfast: bowl of cheerios 2% milk
snack: banana
lunch: turkey, Mont. Jack cheese, mustard on whole wheat adn cup of campbells light soup
snack: 1 cup of grapes
dinner:TBA
snack: TBA

Water plan: 65.8 oz of water today

Excercise plan: 20 minutes eliptical and 30 minutes WATP video

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

January 6th, 2010, 10:20 AM
1/6 - Stepped on scale and lost 1lb, I'm at 187 Very happy. It would be so cool if I could lose 1 lb every 2-3 days. That would be awesome.

January 19th, 2010, 10:35 AM
1/19 tuesday, my weight this morning 189.5

Not happy, I dont understand why I lack the motivation to get this weight off. Am I asking too much of myself here????
I have great plans on how to eat, and excercise, but I just dont follow through??? Whats my problem?? I do this every time. I just need to stop THINKING and start doing.
I talked w/a friend at church today, she is starting back on the weightloss program at church and I'm really leaning toward joining her, it will help if I have some accountability. It doesnt start until next thursday 1/28, but I really have to get my butt in gear now!!
ARGH!

January 21st, 2010, 11:03 AM
Thursday 1/21 187.5

Much better, feeling really good about the 2lb loss since tuesday. I have not had a diet soda since Monday night, and I only drank 1/2 a can.
More water, less sugary bad foods, eating smaller portions and really watching what I eat I know will help me get the next 22.5lbs off for my first weight goal of 165. I'm so excited now!!

January 22nd, 2010, 10:25 AM
1/22 weight 186.5

Feeling good today, happy about the weightloss. 3lbs down since Monday!! only 21.5 more to go to reach my first big goal!! I CAN DO IT!!

January 23rd, 2010, 03:51 PM
1/23 186lbs.. down another .5lbs.. woohoo

January 29th, 2010, 01:24 PM
Friday 1/29 wght. 186lbs
First day of my new weightloss program PRISM feeling good, hungrier more than normal, but I think its going to take some time to get used to eating differently.
I'm feeling a little annoyed about something personal, I hope it doesnt affect my weightloss efforts.. in the name Of Jesus it will all be taken care of!! God is good.

January 30th, 2010, 07:49 PM
1/30 weight 184.5 lbs

Feeling good about my weight. I feel hungry more often. I feel like I need to find low calorie foods that have more sustanence (?) I NEED to feel fuller longer, not happening. I'm not giving up, but I'm just feeling a little HUNGRY!!

I can do all thing through Christ who strengthens me

February 2nd, 2010, 10:24 AM
today 2/2 , no weight report, dh hid my scale from me, I did measure my waist and I lost 2.5 inches already since Friday, sounds impossible!! But I dont know.
Staying strong on the prism program. Feeling less and less hungry during the day. Though Ive been waking up w/headaches the last 2 days, not sure why, could be allergies though. I'm really looking to losing 10lbs and fit into a size 12~

February 4th, 2010, 02:42 PM
2/4 weighed myself this morning, 184lbs lost 2lbs. Which is great, If I can lose 2lbs a week that will be awesome. Though my official weigh in I guess would be friday, though I've been weighing myself on saturdays. When I start week 3, I have to give up my scale. Part of the getting rid of your old habit process is stop relying on the scale, and start relying on inches. That is going to be hard for me. Even when DH hides my scale, it drives me insane!

February 8th, 2010, 12:16 PM
Today 2/8 Monday. Weight this morning 182.5

Feeling happy that I'm ALMOST out of the 180's, hopefully by this time next week, I will be in the 170's.
Still feeling good about my diet program. Looking forward to the next phase, I get to add back in Whole Wheat bread and corn tortillas in my diet!!! YAY!!

February 9th, 2010, 09:22 AM
Still going strong today 2/9, weight at 182.5, didnt think it would go down, but happy its didnt go up!! Today I'm going to work out on the circuit weights and some walking. Pants are loose!!!! Woo Hoo!!!

February 12th, 2010, 11:04 AM
Friday 2/12 todays weight 181.5 happy to be getting closer and closer to the 170's!! I sooo hope this time next week, the scale will say 179.5 or less
Still feeling good, weightloss plan going well.

February 13th, 2010, 02:18 PM
Today, 2/13 no weigh in. I have to get rid of my scale as part of my weightloss plan. I cant do that. I think what I'll do is have my dh hide it for me and only weigh myself every friday. I think I can handle that. Not sure though. Feel good today, first time I ever jogged a whole 2/5 miles and not stopped. I feel really good about myself today. Gotta stay focused on the prize... 145lbs!!!

February 16th, 2010, 02:59 PM
2/16
Feeling a little yucky today. Thinking I may be having an allergy or sinus issue. Still excercising, still working out regularly. Hope to lose 3lbs this week.. fingers crossed. No more weigh ins for 4 weeks... what am I going to do w/out my scale???????? I dont know if I can take it!!!!!

February 18th, 2010, 09:03 AM
Today 2/18, the end of week 3 for my first phase in Prism. Its been a rough week, w/VDay last weekend there was chocolate in my house and I gave in to the temptation, but I have not gained weight because of it. I did have "some" self control, I didnt eat the entire box of candy..lol
Feeling hungry all the time, last night I was so busy I didnt get my full caloric intake, and that is a HUGE NO NO!!! I didnt even break 1000 cals. Not good. Need to make sure I eat constantly, and I need to prepare foods that I can take w/me when I have church, because that was the reason I didnt eat a proper meal last night. Today WILL be better.

February 19th, 2010, 10:13 AM
2/19 weight 180.5
Starting week 4 of my program. A little down that I didnt lose more than 1lb this last week, but I have to be positive. I just really want to meet my goal weight so badly, and I soooo want to be out of the 180's!!!! Hopefully by next week.

February 20th, 2010, 08:13 PM
2/20
No weigh in to report. Went for a jog/walk this morning, was planning to do 5 miles but my shoes are killing my feet. I talked to a gal at the shoe store and she said I could get some inserts for support, its the balls of my feet that go numb, and then my middle toes will go numb. Anyways, I got in 3 3/4 miles or so, in about 53 minutes. I am sore from last nights workout, my calves are killing me.
Down 8lbs since 1/19/10.

February 22nd, 2010, 12:32 PM
2/22
This morning my calves are still sore from Friday/Saturday's work outs. I managed to walk on the treadmill for 15, planning to jog/walk for 20 minutes on my lunch break and then another 15 walking. I was hoping if I'm not too tired tonight I can do another workout video on demand. We'll see.

February 24th, 2010, 11:02 AM
2/24 weighed this morning at 179
Feeling good about my weight, but I think I am pms'ing, pretty grumpy the last 2 days... I hope this lifts soon.. I dont like feeling this way. I thought if I stepped on the scale and saw a loss, I would feel happier today, but no go.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search