Raean's weightloss/food/workout Journal

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 9th, 2010, 08:40 AM
rubyredslipperz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well I decided finally that I was done waiting, I dont care if it's the weekend. I figure today is better than any other day and I need to STOP making excuses. I worked out to a pilates DVD this morning for 30minutes, feel like I'm going to be sore tomorrow but that isn't going to stop me from doing it again... I made oatmeal for breakfast, yum! And coffee with creamer (probably high in calories).

Hopefully I will be back to update lunch & dinner.

My goal for this week: No sodas, candy, chips. Lost at least 2lbs.

January 10th, 2010, 09:18 AM
Well it's Sunday, I got up this morning and almost didn't want to exercise. But I did, DH left and I had too much time on my hands. I knew if I didn't I'd be so dissapointed. It's only 30 minutes. So I stuck my Pilates DVD in and worked out. I feel a lot better now. I took a shower and made some Oatmeal again. I had a glass of orange juice and now I'm snacking on cucumber. I feel really good so far and am really pushing myself to keep up the habit.

Last night was kind of hard. After dinner I started feeling hungry and bored. One thing I notice I do is I eat when I'm restless/bored. I had to work on distracting myself. I went to the fridge time after time, looking for a sweet snack. But luckily I just kept telling myself 'no' and went back to doing other things until Bed time rolled around. DH brought me some hot chocolate in bed, it was sweet of him. Luckily I was so tired that I didn't even drink half the cup.

Hopefully I can find some HEALTHY sweet snacks to help when I get a sweet tooth!

Oh and also. Yesterday mornings weigh in I was 174.8

Todays: 173.0!

January 10th, 2010, 03:27 PM
sinamin's Avatar Procurer Of HPT's
Ok this is a fantastic idea! I might join you since I have exactly jacksquat to do for the next 5 months and 3 weeks. As far as wanting sweets and it being a downfall calorie wise I have a solution! Are you familiar with miracle fruit? You eat it and it makes anything sour you eat AFTER taste sweet. This is a fantastic solution to sweet snacking for me since grapefruit will then be sweet and its amazing for a diet yet still can satisfy my sweet tooth (which I have about 40 of). I am ordering some and can not wait to try it
January 11th, 2010, 04:31 PM
Oh yay Angel! I think it's great to see you over here, and no I haven't heard of that stuff but it sounds FANTASTIC!!! I always hear grapefruit is great for diets but I can never seem to make myself eat more than one b/c of the sour nasty taste!!! I'll have to give it a shot!!

As for today's journal log.. I slacked off a little today. I haven't done my work out today, don't know if I will this evening or not. Basically I've been battling AF cramps all day long and feel like I've been hit by a bus energy wise. I HAVE been watching what I eat still though!

Breakfast: Peanutbutter granola bar & ODWALLA Mango smoothie (yum!)
Lunch: Slice & half of pizza (FIL bought lunch again!)
Snack: Lowfat Strawberry Milk
Dinner: Cornbread & Beef bake
Snack: Early bedtime?

I already have plans of picking up the slack of today, tomorrow. I feel terrible about not doing it today but I really just needed to take it easy today.

Weigh-In: 172.2

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search