Here's to new a new start

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 14th, 2010, 03:25 PM
Veteran
232lbs BMI 36.3 12lbs down
2150 calories

I'm not too happy with todays calories. I bought muffins to toast for my daughter to try.. and I had 1 and half myself. Wont be buying these again as she wasn't that fussed anyway.
March 15th, 2010, 06:46 PM
Veteran
233lbs 36.5bmi

Ididnt keep a count today of my calories cos i kind of cheated
I bought my daughter her easter egg but because she's too young for chocolate i ate it! I bought it for what you got with it so it wasnt like i just bought myself an easter egg or anything!!!

Well, there you go, my confession is out!
I cheated, but hey it was the first cheat in week 3, and I have been really disiplined till then. I think i'm doing well and that's all that matters hehe!

Anyway. back to the grind - carrying on tomorrow, back to being dedicated to the cause!

I also had a bit of a moment on Saturday, i got asked if my daughter was my grand daughter Well, I knew it would happen one day, I'm well old enough to be her grandmother! and that even if people didnt ask they must have thought it - so god, I really need to try and look younger and that can happen with the weight gone and I'm back in my normal clothes.
March 16th, 2010, 02:38 PM
Veteran
232lbs bmi 36.3
1600 calories so far

Luckily no damage done from yesterdays cheat!
I don't feel as though I'm actually going anywhere this week though. Only got 2 more eaty days till weigh in and although I did say I would be happy with 1lb a week loss, I just feel for the effort and the weight I am I could be achieving 3 and 4lb losses for a while yet.
It's 3 months till my daughters birthday and I would like to have a photo of us both together for the first time in a year! So I want to go serious for that amount of time at the least.
If I really stick in and am good I could be looking at losing 30 more lbs, maybe even break the 200's.
Yes will make that my goal - for my daughters birthday I want to be at 199lbs and I will buy myself something to wear for her party that fits nice.
March 17th, 2010, 03:12 PM
Veteran
232lbs bmi 36.3
1700 calories

I don't feel I'm getting anywhere this week so took a photo this morning and I can see I am not so bloated anymore which is good.
Still got a long long road ahead of me but moments like this I need to see some progress happeneing!
March 17th, 2010, 03:29 PM
Veteran
Ok my plan is I'll stick to these sort of sensible calories for another week and if things arent moving then I'll tryand do a week at 1200 and see if that starts things moving again.
March 17th, 2010, 03:45 PM
Veteran
heres a comparison from when I started less than 3 weeks ago and 12lbs lighter

It's not much different but I can see some differences.

I can't wait to start dressing better lol. My wardrobe is full of lovely clothes! I feel a tramp and I am doing the classic fat person thing - wearing baggy, shapeless and unflattering clothes which probably add a good few pounds!!

Last edited by rrm; March 17th, 2010 at 03:48 PM.
March 18th, 2010, 02:13 PM
Veteran
Not a good weigh in today, 235lbs
I hope this is just some false water weight thing going on. I would have to have had over 10,000 extra calories last night to mean I had put a few pounds on!! And I didn't do that!!!!

Measurements were good though.
Thursday nights measurements:

waist - 39 3/4" (- 1/4") (total 1 3/4")
thigh - 28" (- 1/4") (total -1")
calf - 18" (-1/2") (total 1/2")
wrist - 6 3/4" (-1/4") (total 1/4")
arm - 16" (-1/4") (total 1/2")
neck - 15" (-0) (total 3/4")

So looking good!

I got a letter today to go for a diabetes check as I had gestational diabetes so I want to wait till I've lost a bit more as it all helps with the results, but will get it done before Easter.

Last edited by rrm; March 19th, 2010 at 02:05 PM.
March 19th, 2010, 02:07 PM
Veteran
Weigh in: 232lbs
1lb loss this week
12lb total in 3 weeks

and I got a body lotion matching what i got before as my reward.

My ''hopes'' for next Friday are to be at 229 and break the 230's.

Last edited by rrm; March 19th, 2010 at 02:20 PM.
March 19th, 2010, 02:22 PM
Veteran
I'm going to change what I wear for the photos from now on as even if I lose another 20lbs I don't think you'll tell in those pants!!!
So I'll hunt out something more revealing for next time.
March 20th, 2010, 03:49 PM
Veteran
Af started this morning adn I forgot to get weighed, so will wait till further in the week. I've been very hungry today so wouldnt like the results anyway!
March 24th, 2010, 04:56 PM
Veteran
I'm giving this past week a miss and strarting afresh tomorrow, so no weigh in on Friday because I have been VERY bad! Ok I don't think I have ANY willpower when af strikes. I just felt really hungry and didn't care.

But let's look at the positives.... I CAN diet for 3 weeks out of 4, it's just this one week that gets me. So even if I lose 10lbs in 3 weeks and put 5 on in one week I am still 5lbs better off right?

The overall picture is what I have to focus on. Gosh even if I lost 6 in 3 weeks and put on 5 in one week I would still be a 1lb lighter!!

So weigh in a week on Friday, and I will try and redeem myself
June 5th, 2010, 01:56 PM
lovemyboysandabbey2's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to lovemyboysandabbey2 Send a message via Yahoo to lovemyboysandabbey2
ypu are doing great!! congrats!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search