Weight Loss Journal * updated top post Sept 11*

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 28th, 2010, 06:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am absolutely tired of hearing how my mom and mil only gained 21-25 lbs with their two babies. And then getting flack for working out and getting hurt again ...which by the way I did not hurt my hip working out this time, it's my loose joints. I'm pre-disposed to it ffs.

May 29th, 2010, 09:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Just did 60 mins cardio. Made myself throw up in my mouth lol... awesome workout.
10 mins run with .5 incline level 5, 10 mins elliptical level 3, 10 mins bike level 7 keeping 100 rpm's over 100, repeat. = 60 mins of drippping sweat. LOVED it.
ALso did 2 60 min full body circuit workouts this week with my trainer as well as a 40 min run. Hoping for yoga tomorrow am.

June 3rd, 2010, 07:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ok well hip is feeling better. The glute muscle seems fatigued. Will rest it a bit more before trying kickboxing.
I htink I'm going to give just kickbxing a go. I'll do it easy though...and won't start karate until I'm done nursing.
ALSO!!!!!!!!!! I've just been asked to be a bridesmaid in a wedding Sept 18, so there's some major motivation to get skinny! lol

June 8th, 2010, 05:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Went for dress measurements yesterday. They ordered my dress in the size I am now. It was a blow me to hear the lady at the store obviously didn't think I was going to lose any weight. I know she's been there done that and probably had troubles for it. *sigh* It actually hurt me. Size 14 top and size 16 bottom. It's just not right. And I couldn't even make a joke or complain about it because the MOH kept making fatty jokes about herself, and she had a size 20 ordered.
Anyway. Of course I self sabotaged my food last night because of it I think. Ate well all day until I got some alone time last night.

June 8th, 2010, 10:01 AM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Believe in yourself!! I went through the same thing. I ordered my wedding dress based on the size I was at the time because that's what the ladies at the sales store convinced me I should do. They made me feel stupid for suggesting ordering it smaller, like "yeah sure, of course you are going to lose weight." But I knew I was committed to losing weight and should have just trusted myself. I ordered a size 14 and 3 months later I'm a size 7-8. I'm mad that I let them get to me and feel like I wasnt going to do it.

Anyways I think that actually gave me the motivation to do it even more. I wanted to prove to them like "I told you I was going to and you should have listened to me!" So try and channel your disappointment into proving that lady wrong! Dresses are easy to take in and it would be worth the alterations!
June 15th, 2010, 11:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So I took my measurements today. Piper is 3 months old today...
I am shrinking ininches, just not so much weight. I am working with a personal trainer so my guess is i'm gaining muscle and losing fat... just need to fit mroe cardio in to burn more fat.

June 16th, 2010, 07:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
ok, well this is getting embarassing! I haven't lost anything in a month! Standing strong here at 172.5

June 17th, 2010, 06:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
well I feel like I'm starting to get into the 'zone'..even thoghu weight is sticking. Actually, I should go weigh myself... in a minute I will.
Anyway It's thursday and so far I've done 2 hours of intense cardio and 1 hour intense weight training. My trainer is cancelled today because my 2 sitters aren't available like usual. No biggie. Maybe will try for a long walk.
Food has been clean so far all week. Some minor treats have been, light popcorn & big handful of whole grain pretzles, 1 too many granola bars than planned lol. oh and like 6 smarties lol. But thatrs not too many calories considering what i'm doing so far.
Hoping for good things this week! Ok, so I've already eaten 1 c kashi cereal, w/ 1 c skim milk & 1 grande skinny 1/2 sweet caralmel latte today LOL ( just a lot of liquids, so weight might be off a bit??)
Weight: 171.5 booya! Finally!

June 30th, 2010, 07:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
updated photos. small difference... not much

June 30th, 2010, 08:37 PM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Are you kidding! You can see a big difference in how much flatter your tummy is! Way to go!
July 2nd, 2010, 08:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
well to be fair- I was sucking it in lol... in the 1st photo I'm not haha

July 14th, 2010, 03:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
doing really well on food this week. Except for a few cookies. BUT I am taking a cake decorating course so, it's to be expected nah nah lol
Will weigh in on Friday officially because P will be 4 months old tomorrow!

July 15th, 2010, 07:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
down to 170. I was hoping to break into the 160's this month! Oh well, next weigh in!!! I'm doing much better I think.
At least i've gotten down to this weight 1 month faster than last go around haha

July 22nd, 2010, 09:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
starting to get complimetns on my weight loss... yay me!
AND last night one of the sensei's at my karate school said something like "you're looking in shape!"
weeeeeeeeee!

July 25th, 2010, 08:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
well I maintained this week - I got into the wine...1 or 2 glasses nights in a row and I didn't drop! I was 'clean' except for that so now I know LOL...5 glasses of wine will wreck my weight loss! well, ok, duh!
I'll be better this week... it was just a truly yummy bottle of chardonnay LOL
ok, so this week the hubby is away 3 days but I have enlisted the help of my mom and mil so shouldn't miss a workout
Wish me luck!
I cna't wait to take my pic on the 30th too- I KNOW I'm smaller for sure this time around

September 24th, 2010, 05:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy

October 24th, 2010, 06:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
been v.v. busy...but weight is on the way down again. I was away for awhile because I managed to sprain my back... but am on the mend.
Slowly, but surely- I'll lose the rest of this weight!!!

October 30th, 2010, 06:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well I think I'm about due for another picture update!!
With a lot of determination and drive... it's coming off!

November 8th, 2010, 08:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I had a more relaxed week last week with halloween- BUT I still lost .5 lbs. It's not much, BUT I'll take it! Still going in the right direction!
This week I have to reign it in and get back to my stricter eating!

November 14th, 2010, 06:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
down another 2lbs. I don't care how much I'd rather lay around after kids are in bed, or how tired I am. I get my *** to the gym. I'd rather be skinny! (AND healthy!)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search