Weight Loss Journal * updated top post Sept 11*

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 2nd, 2010, 07:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
delete

Last edited by Babymakingprincess; January 16th, 2012 at 08:19 PM.
March 3rd, 2010, 03:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm quite certain the baby has dropped- my tummy is hanging out below all my shirts LOL
Any day now!

March 4th, 2010, 02:58 PM
Veteran
Wow you certainly did get there!! Well done
Tfs, I love these pics as they are great incentives and hope givers xx
Congratulations, you'll lose it again I am sure, and it must help to be aware of what is going on. I just buried my head in the sand and am now paying the price.
March 6th, 2010, 05:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks! I really hope I have the TIME to do it. Actually- I know I will because I'll make time. I did last time. I'd go work out on 3 hours sleep for heavens sake- even if I was in tears doing it becuase I was so tired.
It's that important to me.
I also have an amazing support system, dh is SO good to me and my mom likes to babysit so I can work out. She's SO helpful!
I also plan to eat much better post partum this time. I have meals in the deep freeze. I find the hardest part is eating well, so I cook in bulk and stick stuff in my deep freeze for emergencies.

Weighed myself today, and I'm up THREE pounds this week. I don't know how that even happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 6th, 2010, 03:03 PM
Veteran
That's what I found hard, just finding time. Making a healthy meal takes time - exercise takes time and finsing time with baby is HARD - putting a high calorie microwave meal in and having a big bar of choccy takes no time at all which is what I was doing.
You've got a winning attitude.
I likey!
March 6th, 2010, 03:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well I can live off off chicken and rice and veggies
It's not much effort to do a massive batrch of rice (cooks itself basically), defrost in the microwave frozen veggies like peas or green beans, and throw a chicken breast on bake for 25 mins in the oven...
I do all my baking using tin foil so I don't have to clean up the mess
I have a ton of chicken cooked and rice & veggies all in the deep freeze waiting but I can do it in 30 mins no prob...
fish would work too or lean pork chops

March 9th, 2010, 08:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I might be well on my way to getting a VBAC! I had to go get checked out at L&D last night because I was having incision pains.
Well all was fine wiht the baby. Had an NST and doc couldn't find anything wrong with my incision. ANywhoooo- she checked me and I'm 1-2 cm dialted and 50% effaced and the baby's head is nicely nestled into my pelvis. Woot!
The section recovery made it really hard for me to get excercising, so I'm really hoping for my VBAC so I can get to losing this baby weight faster lol

March 9th, 2010, 03:54 PM
Veteran
Wow might not be long now
I hope you get the birth you want xx

Do the incision pains ever completely go? I get them still and yes exercise and that pain don't go together well. Sometimes I have trouble walking to the next room when it starts up.
Glad they found all Ok though, lots of luck
March 12th, 2010, 08:06 AM
MommaScandalous's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Any news?!

March 12th, 2010, 10:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
NO BABY. grrrr
So on Monday I was 1-2 cm and 50% effaced, and I was 2-3cm and 50% effaced on Wed BEFORE my stretch and sweep. Have had some painful contractions since then just nothing regular. This 'false labour' has been going on for 8 days now! Shouldn't be too much longer... especially if I was 2-3cm BEFORE my sweep- and I had wicked contractions after that. I'd be surprised if I wasn't a true 3 by now and in labour by Tuesday or something. (I'm due Monday)
The doc said if I actually make it until my next OB appt she'll likely change my c-section to an induction because I was already considered favorable at 3cm. She said she thinks I'll likely get my vbac.
Then again, it wasn't MY OB that said this. (She's on holiday). Who knows what she thinks is favorable right?
I SO want my VBAC... but after all of this I kind of realize it'll be OK if I end up having a repeat section. I really want a vaginal birth, but I also really just want THIS...the anticipation of going into labour, the false labour, the contractions etc... the NOW knowing WHEN it's going to happen. I feel like I was robbed of all of this last time. I NEVER went into labour or even had 1 contraction so this is just awesome. I love it! And the end result is the same- I get my beautiful baby! The recovery will suck but at least I get to experience THIS!! Dialating and contraction etc... this is just awesome

March 13th, 2010, 05:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
ok, well I'm .5 lbs away from what I was when I delivered my first daughter- argh!
At this point in my pregnancy I was 3 days post partum. blah!
Well, I'm more prepared this time to lose the weight afterwards as I have a deep freeze full of healthy quick options for meals and snacks
I've been having tons more contractions. They were 10 mins apart last night for over an hour but then they stopped.... had a bunch over night that woke me up... guess my uterus is still trying to figure thigns out lol

March 13th, 2010, 11:33 AM
Veteran
Your baby might be heavier than your first meaning you'll have less to lose, of course wishing a big baby on someone is not the thing to do do close to having it haha.
Id you have it tomorrow that's mothers day in the uk
March 14th, 2010, 09:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to SilverRose Send a message via Yahoo to SilverRose
Good luck, hon! When I was pregnant with Shar and after I had her I was thrilled I lost 15 lbs just having her. that was 11 lbs of water weight. Wishing you luck! You did a fantastic job of losing it the first time around.

Thank you, Jaidynsmum for my beautiful signature.

March 26th, 2010, 11:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well. I got my VBAC! My water broke on March 14th and she was delivered at 2:44am on March 15th!
I went into the hossy at 192 lbs, all of 1/2 lb lighter than with Sadie haha
She weighed 8lbs 11oz and was 21 inches long. I make big babies!
We names her Piper Elizabeth

March 26th, 2010, 11:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Forgot to say: I delivered on her due date

I guess I'd better be quick and take a post partum shots in my bikini too.... I'm kind of thinking I'll start on the actual weight loss efforts after Easter. I'm still in a lot of pain, having trouble walking and sitting... had 2nd degree laceration and internal hemmies and a leftover skin tag... fun stuff

April 1st, 2010, 04:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
urgh...tried to go for my 1st walk last night- I barely made it around the block... 15 mins and I had to come in and lie down and ice my girly bits

April 5th, 2010, 01:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
ok, well no change this week- I'm going to have to start watching what I eat now
As long as I don't go UP- I don't mind if the loss is slow. I didn't do well with weight loss until much later after Sadie was born- I don't want to repeat that!!!

April 9th, 2010, 09:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
struggling to eat better- but not surprised given the amount of easter treats we had lying around here... I just threw a bunch of stuff out and I was proud for not getting my regular donut lmao when I went to starbucks for my skinny latte!!! lol

April 11th, 2010, 07:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
ok, well I'm totally ready to start behaving myself now... willw eigh in tomorrow and then maybe every Friday...will try to be tough during the week and easier on weekends
Hoping to start light workouts this week too... I hope!

April 13th, 2010, 12:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
went for 30 min walk/jog last night. It was rough- but I did it
ONly 4 weeks pp but feeling pretty good.
Went for a 2 hour walk todayt, it was great. Off to body flow tongiht which is pilates/yoga/stretching so is gentle. Yay me

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search