Stephanie's weight loss Journal.

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 25th, 2010, 08:30 PM
Stephanie_M's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

My name is Stephanie. I am 22 years old and proud mommy to my 5 month old DD Reagan. I have a wonderful and supportive DH who has been through thick and thin with me.

I guess I should get to the point that lead me to start this. My whole life I was very over weight. My highest weight was 320 + lbs (I had stopped weighing myself at one point) I started to Atkins w/o exercise the first 2 months in which I had lost 40lbs and was able to muster the energy to work out. I would do a half hour to an hour of cardio every morning plus 10 minutes of some yoga stretches after and then take a mile jog at night. Within 6 months I had gotten down to 208lbs. I had never felt better in my life. I was so confident and alive. I met my DH around that time and started lagging a bit. By the time we had moved in with eachother I had jumped back up to 225lbs due to lack of exercise and stress eating.

I found out I was PG with DD 3/13/09. By the end of my pregnancy in Nov '09 I weighed 320lbs again... I was so ashamed I cried most of the end of my PG. I had worked so hard and I couldn't believe I had let myself slack so much. Don't get me wrong DD was totally worth it but now I am 5 months PP and weigh in at 293.5lbs. Before I stopped BFing back in Jan '10 I was down to 274lbs.

I'm so disgusted with myself. DH and I started NTNP last month and I figured the best thing i could do to help pass the time and get a healthy mentality back is to start getting myself fit again and then learn from my mistakes my last PG so I don't go overboard with gaining again.

Tomorrow is the very first day of my fitness journey. I plan on being up an hour or so before DD gets up and do a half hour to an hour of cardio yoga. Because I have to work so late tomorrow night I probably won't be doing much of anything else exercise wise but I will be on my feet the whole time which should help.

I really hope I can get it right again. I want to be healthy and happy for DH and DD. They deserve this and so do I.

Goals for 4.26.10
100oz of water
30min to an hour of exercise
No junk food
No eating late at night

Big thanks to *Kiliki* for my GORGEOUS siggy!
[/URL]

Last edited by Stephanie_M; May 3rd, 2010 at 07:45 AM.
April 26th, 2010, 09:56 PM

So I met all of my goals today which is amazing! I actually felt really good all day after doing a half hour consisting of yoga and ab exercises this morning. Although tonight I am noticing just how out of shape I am. My abs and obliques are killing me. I'm kicking myself for going almost a year without exercising. UGH!

I just got home from work an hour ago and am finding it so hard to fight the urge to snack. It takes me a few hours to wind down and be able to actually fall asleep so most nights I resort to that in hopes it will help me get to bed faster. I know that is not the answer and I'm holding strong and drinking a bottle of water instead. I can't wait for the constant hunger to go away. I never realized just how much I snack during the day. This too shall pass.

Goals for 4.27.20

30 mins to an hour of leg exercises/yoga
100oz of water
No junk food
No night snacking
Stay off the scale!!! (this will be a really hard one!)

[/URL]
April 28th, 2010, 09:55 PM

Day 3 and I have already slipped. It was a bad one too. To top it off I did no exercise today just some light house work. I am disappointed in myself that after only 2 days of doing so great I already go and botch it up! I'm trying to stay positive and just jump right back on the wagon with my exercise and diet in the morning. I did however, still drink all my water though so at least that is one good thing. I just need to keep setting some short term goals. I KNOW tomorrow will be a better day!!

Goals for 4.29
- Drink 100oz of water
- Absolutely no junk food
- Work out in the AM
- Stay positive
- Stay off the scale!!!!!

[/URL]
May 3rd, 2010, 07:44 AM

So this week was complete crap. I ate terribly, barely exercised, and just feel so unbelievably upset with myself. I stepped on the scale this morning to see that I only lost 1oz. I should just be happy that I didn't gain anything. It's a new week and I'm just going to keep it simple by setting goals to stay on a healthy eating plan, exercise regularly, and drink my water.

[/URL]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search