Amanda's Weightloss Journey

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 24th, 2010, 07:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I've decided that to keep track of my weightloss, I'm going to make a new goal each week for both fitness and nutrition, weigh in at the beginning and end of the week to chart my progress and do daily entries to see how well I'm keeping up with my weekly goals. Today I bought a new digital scale and a water bottle to take to work with me in an effort to drink more water and therefore drink less soda.

May 24-May 30

Fitness Goal: 50 crunches 3x per week, 1 mile a day 3x per week
Nutrition Goal: 64 oz of water per day, less soda (2 can max. per day)

Monday May 24

Weigh in: 228.2 lbs

Fitness: 100 crunches
Nutrition: 56 oz water, 1/2 can soda

I'm feeling really good about losing weight this time. I'm really motivated because a big part of why I want to lose the weight is to be healthier for the sake of my kids.
May 25th, 2010, 08:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Tuesday May 25

Fitness: 20 min walk
Nutrition: 56 oz water, 2 can soda

My plan was to wake up early this morning and walk a mile but unfortunately I overslept and I didn't have the time for that so I improvised. After I got the kids in bed around 7, I still had some daylight left so I did laps around the house. I couldn't take that walk along the road to the checkpoint so I know that I walked a mile because that would leave anyone to listen for the kids so I improvised. I used the stopwatch on my cell phone and timed 20 min of walking laps around the house so I at least got some kind of exercise in today, even if it wasn't what I had planned.

Still not hitting my goal with my water consumption, but I'm going to try even harder tomorrow.
May 26th, 2010, 09:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Wednesday May 26

Fitness: None
Nutrition: 64 oz water, 1 can soda

Finally acheived my nutrition goal today and drank the water and only had one can of soda. No workout today though, had too much to do this evening at home for any kind of workout this evening and I just can't get into the waking up an hour earlier thing. I'm going to try really hard for the earlier getting up tomorrow.
May 30th, 2010, 07:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sunday May 30

Weigh in: 226.4
Total Weight Loss: 1.8
Pounds to Lose to Reach My Goal: 66.4
It's been a busy week for me so I haven't been keeping track of my goals as well as I should have, but I am happy to say that I have lost almost 2 lbs. Not anything extrordinary, but as I'm taking this slow I'm expecting to have slow weight loss results. Also, I know I haven't kept up on my workouts as much as I would have liked, but I'm going to keep optimistic and hope for a better week this week.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search