Pearlica's Weight Loss Journey!

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 28th, 2010, 12:37 PM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Weight
January Starting Pregnancy Weight: 160
Delivery Weight: 193
2 weeks pp: 173
14 weeks pp: 164
22 weeks pp: 152.4
33 weeks pp: 150.6
34 weeks pp: 149.4
35 weeks pp: 148.0
36 weeks pp: 146
37 weeks pp: 145.2

Measurements -- May 17 -- May24-- May 31st -- June 7th--June 15th
Chest -- 37 -- 36.5 -- 36 -- 35.5 -- 35.25 -- NC
Arm -- 11.75 -- 11 -- 10.75 -- no change--10.5 -- NC
Waist -- 28.5 -- 28 -- 27.75 -- no change--27.5 -- 27
Bellybutton -- 34 -- 33 -- 32.75 -- 32--31 -- 30.5
Hips -- 37.5 -- 37 -- 36.75 -- no change -- 36.5 -- 36.25
R. Thigh -- 21.75 -- 21.5 -- 20.75 -- no change--21 -- NC

Last edited by pearlica; June 21st, 2010 at 09:53 AM.
May 31st, 2010, 08:59 AM
Starting photos at 149lbs. Wow these are a bit of a wake-up call, for some reason I had deluded myself that I looked much skinnier than these Sorry for the crappy shots I couldnt figure out the camera.

Last edited by pearlica; June 17th, 2010 at 10:49 AM. Reason: photo updates
May 31st, 2010, 04:47 PM
estherm's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well I think you are looking good!!

Thank you Jaidensmum!

June 1st, 2010, 09:35 AM
Thanks Esther!

I was feeling down because I've been working my butt off and the scale number is barely budging. But, I tried my dress on and there is a definite improvement!! Only an inch to go till it closes with no problems!
June 2nd, 2010, 09:14 PM
Have a small success to report tonight.

I came home tonight and had dinner (a healthy veggie lasagna and salad) and immediately felt bingey. I knew there was candy in the cupboard and popcorn and cornbread and I just wanted to eat it all. I'd just had a delicious meal and knew I wasnt actually hungry. But, I had a stressful day with Tegan, was tired and cranky. I was sitting there on the couch telling myself I "deserved" those things. If I ate those things I would feel happy. I was even picking fights with my Fiance because I was mad that I wanted to eat but knew I shouldnt.

I went and had 4 little candies. I figured if I really was craving something sweet I could have a couple so as not to feel deprived. Then I drank 2 big glasses of water and within 30 mins. all those feelings vanished. I feel so happy that I didnt give in and go on some big eating rampage that would just have made me feel awful tomorrow. This was a good time to show some willpower because my fiance decided to go to the grocery store at 9pm and asked me if I wanted anything. Had I given in to my binge-feelings I would have requested something gross and probably eaten other stuff in our cupboards while he was gone!

I'm not sure if I was dehydrated and thats why I felt better after the water or if I just waited the feelings out. Either way I'm feeling pleased with myself!
June 3rd, 2010, 12:22 AM
MissusF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think you are looking great! WTG on resisting the urge to binge. I know how hard that can be!

Claire Ellene 2/13/12 8 lbs 6 oz 21"

June 3rd, 2010, 09:36 PM
Not sure what it is about 7pm, but the last two nights from 7-8pm I've wanted to eat badly and then it goes away...hmmm. I have a new goal set. I want to give up the can of coke zero a day habit I have. Tomorrow will be day one. I bought sparkling lemon water instead...wish me luck!
June 5th, 2010, 01:08 PM
Doing good on the coke zero front, I'm day 2 without it and am feeling pretty good. But I struggled a bit last night. I've been trying to have 1 cheat meal a week so I dont feel deprived and go on a crazy binge. When I used to get off-track it would take me so long to get back on-track. At least a week of false starts and then about 3 days of eating healthy before I'm back in the groove again.

But, both my cheat meals the last two weeks have been WAY over the top. Between 1000-1200 cals on top of my normal day. Last night was 2 drinks, some candies, popcorn and a piece of shortbread...that was after dinner! Am I just kidding myself and I should just call these binges? On the upside the next day I'm right back on track and dont feel that guilt of "I've gone off-plan...therefore I should just give up and eat a bunch of crap." Because these are planned they dont throw me off the way a binge normally would. But they are so much! I wish I could cheat without going crazy!

I still lost 1.2lbs with my cheat meal last week and I think/hope I will lose again this week. We'll see how it goes. I know the fact that I've had a couple drinks at each cheat meal has made the damage worse but after the week I had with Tegan teething I really wanted it!!
June 5th, 2010, 01:53 PM
lovemyboysandabbey2's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to lovemyboysandabbey2 Send a message via Yahoo to lovemyboysandabbey2
I think you look amazing! Keep it up girl!

June 7th, 2010, 12:58 PM
Down 1.4lbs this week. Although AF is due so I'm so bloated and cranky! Tried on my dress this morning and I can do it up all the way....woohoo. Although it did not look super flattering around the belly, but I think my bloatedness was a factor there. I'm pleased that it only took 2 weeks to get the dress to zip-up. Now just a few more pounds to get it looking amazing!!
June 8th, 2010, 01:27 PM
Newest goal...to get under 146. When I was in highschool I weighed 150 and when I would "diet" for like a few days at a time I would go down to 146. The lowest I got down to like 7 years was 146. So it would be nice to break through that barrier.

Feeling better now that AF has arrived. But, I feel like none of it is coming off my "mummy-tummy." The ring of chub around my bellybutton is driving me nuts. The skin is looser after being pregnant and other than keeping up the cardio there isnt much I can do about it.
June 9th, 2010, 08:55 PM
I was tired this morning and didnt feel like doing my cardio. I told myself I would go for a run after dinner when C got home. Now I am not an evening person at all. Usually if I dont get my workout in in the morning I dont do it at all because I just turn into a lump in the evenings. Well tonight C got home late and it was raining and I still went for my run! Yay me!

Also I think because I'm focusing on what doesnt look great in my dress I havent taken any time to enjoy the results of all my hard work so far. My arms and back are more toned than they have ever been in my life! I am very pleased with them!
June 10th, 2010, 08:15 PM
Did well again tonight! Cheat meal is this Saturday. I'm going to try and not go too crazy. No ciders! If I want alcohol I can have a glass of wine. No letting it extend for the rest of the night either! My plan is to eat my 2pieces of chicken, potatoes a small piece of dessert and a glass or two of wine. That is plenty!
June 13th, 2010, 03:56 PM
I woke up yesterday feeling great. I was at the lowest weight I get to when I diet and I went out and had a great run. I was feeling conflicted though because Saturday was supposed to be my cheat meal. I was trying to decide whether to not cheat and try and beat my lowest weight ever or whether to go ahead with my scheduled indulgence because that's whats been working for me. Well dinner came and I totally binged. I ate until my stomach hurt, I havent done that in a long long time. I went to bed feeling awful. Grr....Oh well back in the saddle today. I just got home from a great workout at the gym.
June 16th, 2010, 07:12 PM
Feeling so down. Stepped on the scale and saw 147.6...how could I be up a lb and half. So I had a half a blizzard last night and some arrowroot cookies. I know that's not a huge cheat but I'm mad at myself and feeling sorry for myself. We have big family dinners both Saturday and Sunday this weekend and I'm not feeling in control of myself at all I go for my dress fitting on Friday so I'm stressing about that. I'm worried that I cant get any lower than I am now and I dont feel great in my dress at this weight. Definitely have a case of the blahs!
June 17th, 2010, 08:40 PM
Still struggling with feeling blue. I exercised and ate well today but I'm still down. I'm nervous about my dress fitting tomorrow. 7 weeks till my wedding and I'm worried I wont feel pretty in my dress. I always thought when I reached 145 I would "be thin" but I'm pretty much there and I still have all my problem areas. I hate my big arms and my mommy-tummy. I dont want to spend the whole summer dieting. I want to move on to my maintenance meal plan but I'm just not there yet and I'm finding it discouraging.
June 18th, 2010, 08:38 PM
Feeling much better today! I had my dress fitting which was great. The dress does up and the seamstress seemed to think it fit perfectly. I found it tight as in I dont think I could eat dinner and then dance comfortably in it all night. So I have another appt. for July 26th. She says there is lots of room in the seems if at that point I decide I want to let it out an inch. So I have another 5 weeks to work on things. I'm also switching my routine up. I'm feeling burnt out about what I was doing. So tonight I went for a swim and did laps and then sat in the hot tub. It was great and I'm feeling much happier.

I'm also feeling much more confident about my eating this weekend. I would like to do no drinking or dessert for both family meals. I already had my cheat for the week which was half a blizzard. C is making amazing ribs on Sunday which are like dessert themselves!
June 19th, 2010, 08:45 PM
Woohoo! I did awesome tonight! I didnt drink alcohol, didnt have any dessert and didnt feel super deprived. I got a good workout in and am feeling good. One meal down, one to go!
June 20th, 2010, 09:06 PM
ahhh....that makes sense. I just got my period again today. I guess it is still wonky since I just got them back 3 months again. I just finished my last one a week ago so I couldnt figure out why I felt like I had PMS these last couple of days. Well turns out it was just my period again. Glad to know I'm not going crazy.

Did ok tonight. Had a couple glasses of wine with dinner and then ate some of the candied pecans that go in the salad afterwards but no crazy binging, no ciders and no dessert. I also worked my butt off at the gym today so I'm not feeling too off track.
June 21st, 2010, 09:55 AM
Down 0.8lbs this week. I'm pleased with that because it was a rough week and I'm now at my lowest weight in my adult life...woohoo!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search