K.A.T's Public Accountability Thread

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 13th, 2010, 05:15 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
I need this public so that I can truly be held responsible for my good or bad eating habits. I'm going to cut and paste from my blog for the most part. Please feel free to comment, be it good or bad, I will appreciate all responses.

Quote:
Day 1

13 Sep 2010

by missionkat in Health & Fitness

What I have eaten today. This will help me make myself accountable for my eating habits.

Breakfast: Bowl of Special K Red Berries with whole milk and 1 cup of coffee.

Lunch: half a bag of Dole Field Greens salad, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, 1/3 of the packaged Purdue Short Cuts Carved Chicken Breast (dressing fat free Italian)

Snack: 1 Mini Babybel Cheese (cheddar)

Drink: Diet Pepsi O, (not bad considering I loath diet drinks.)

Dinner: 1 serving of Pernil (roasted pork shoulder for those of you who donít know), a banana.

(Hopefully I wonít give in to all the **** good left overs from the weekend and eat something healthy. As you can see by the above edit, I didnít really give in that badly. Or at least I hope I didnít.)

Water intake: Two 80z cups so far. Must get in my 32 oz, but Iím not concerned since this is all I drink once Iím home.

Thoughts: Today got a bit hard later towards the end of my work day. I had purchased a bag of salted mixed nuts to snack on, but I ended up not snacking on it and had cheese instead. I had to fight that urge so hard, but I fought it and won. Now if I can just continue to fight whatever urges I get later on today, Iíll be golden for the day. I must look up everything I ate and do a total calorie intake. I would like to be able to maintain a reasonable calorie intake.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

September 19th, 2010, 01:26 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
OK so I truly suck at keeping things updated. I am however, keeping track daily with MyPlate.
Quote:
Day 2
Day 2 of my journey. I just have to keep telling myself that this WILL pay off.

Breakfast: Bowl of Special K Red Berries with whole milk and 1 cup of coffee.

Lunch: Small classic garden salad topped with grilled chicken breast from Tri-Tip Grill. Iím so proud of myself for not eating any of the croutons provided with the salad. (dressing: small amount of the honey basil vinaigrette)
Snack: House of Bazzine salted mixed nuts

Drink: nothing but water with my lunch today.

Snack: 1 Mini Babybel Cheese (original)

Dinner: nothing yet.
(I know this is bad but I donít have any really healthy alternatives at home right now.)

Water intake: 4 80z cups so far.

Thoughts: Well today was a bit harder than I would have liked, but I stuck it out and didnít go with my initial lunch plan of Wendyís. I was going with the logic of ďhey they have salads there.Ē Not exactly the type of salad I should be eating. And now Iím sitting here hungry but with nothing healthy to eat. Iíve done really well today with my carb intake, only 50g. Yesterday I ate 100g and I felt like a failure. Iím probably gonna have a small amount of Special K later if I canít control the hunger. Hopefully tomorrow will be easier. It has to get easier right? Someone please tell me it gets easier.
Life got crazy for me these past few days.
Quote:
Days 3-6
Has been some crazy days, with day 4 giving me a huge storm and knocking out my power till sometime in the early hours of day 5. Thankfully I did continue to use MyPlate to track my food intake for those days. Iím not going to lie, I cheated badly today and a bit yesterday too. I gave in to 1 roasted potato slice, but the sucker was burnt to a crisp and I love them that way. Today I shouldnít have eaten that roll, but I couldnít help myself. I have been doing much better in my eating habits in general. I cut back my sugar packets in my coffee by half, and that makes a huge difference when you put 8 of them in.
The day isn't over let's hope I can do better.

Quote:
Day 7
Needless to say I really messed up this weekend.

Breakfast: Bacon, egg and cheese on a roll.

Morning Snack: Mini Babybel Original

Lunch: Nothing yet

Afternoon Snack: 100 Calorie Kudos Chocolate Chip Bar

Dinner: TBD

Evening Snack:

Water Intake: At least 16oz so far.

Thoughts: Iíve really messed up this weekend with the rolls. I should have just eaten the bacon and eggs by themselves. However, itís that time of the month and frankly I donít care at the moment. Iíve cut out too much that I donít think this bit of slipping is going to do that much harm. I just have to be stronger next time Iím face to face with a roll.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

Last edited by K.A.T; September 19th, 2010 at 01:30 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search