Annie's Weightloss Journal

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 2nd, 2011, 10:05 PM
artisticmind's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
short and sweet workout today because i was pressed for time. 25mins/5.6miles on the expresso bike and 10 mins in the steam room. I've got to change my workout routine up for the next month because i have a night course that goes m-f, 6-10pm until 6/3 so i'm going to have to start going to the gym in the mornings. which means i have to go to bed at a decent time and get up in the mornings LOL

Baby Girl expected 2.12.13!

Annie :wife to JJ and mommy to Riley
missing our Feb. 2012
May 5th, 2011, 09:02 AM
yesterday got 30 mins on one of the sitdown/chair style bikes so that i could work on reviewing for microbiology. total of 25 mins in the steam room

missing our Feb. 2012
May 17th, 2011, 01:08 PM
wow, 10 days since i last worked out i've been doing yardwork/flower planting at home but it wasn't enough. Made it to the gym this morning, 15 mins on the treadmill and 15 mins on the express bike. between walking/riding i went 4.25ish miles and spent 15mins in the steam room. When i got home from the gym I did day 1 of 30 day shred and raked our garden. i"ve been a busy bee today.

missing our Feb. 2012
May 18th, 2011, 01:45 PM
40 mins of cardio so far today, 20 walking around the indoor track and 20 on the eliptical crosstrainer. 15 mins in the steam room. going to try and get 30DS in later but not guaranteeing that.

missing our Feb. 2012
May 20th, 2011, 10:08 PM
so i needed a kick in the pants for motivation and the day i decide to permanently add a weightloss ticker to my siggy as one, i get a second via my husband. I stepped on the scale and he came into the bathroom and saw the scaled before it flicked off "oh my gaaawd, you weigh how much? 221?!" Thanks husband, like i needed you to point out the obvious and make me feel like **** even more than i already do. i've gained and lost like the same 5-ish pounds since january when i started this and i feel bad enough as is.

missing our Feb. 2012
May 23rd, 2011, 11:08 AM
no exercise this weekend except for yesterday we went on a bike ride while daddy jogged. went 6.3miles total over an hour to1.5 hrs (slow pace for daddy) and we pit stopped at the park halfway for Riley to play. He was sooo excited when i got the bike and trailer out

We got new phones saturday night, i got a samsung facinate (smartphone with android technology) so i can have apps now and i got the MFP app and started tracking my food and exercise on it so we'll see if it does any good. so far it's keeping me in check.

we'll see what this afternoon brings for exercise since i have class tonight

missing our Feb. 2012
May 23rd, 2011, 10:49 PM
even though i was dog tired and still am i forced myself to go to the gym. 20mins on the eliptical crosstrainer and 20 mins in the steam room. it is definitely bed time!

missing our Feb. 2012
June 2nd, 2011, 09:52 AM
haven't been to the gym between work, class, and life but class over now except for written testing on friday which shouldn't take me more than half an hour but i should be able to get to the gym before the test no problem. Managed to maintain my weight over the last week or so since i was to the gym. Yesterday went for probably a 2mile walk pulling Riley in his wagon. We walked over to my SIL's house and then walked the kiddos to the local elementary for the summer school lunch program and walked back home. Not a big "workout" but better than sitting on my butt in the recliner.

missing our Feb. 2012
June 3rd, 2011, 07:16 AM
did 32 minutes on the treadmill last night under the running guide i saw on msn a couple weeks ago. walked 4 minutes, jogged a minute, repeated until 30 minutes was up and did a 2 min walk for a cool down. Also did an upper body weight lifting session. Steam room was down last night and the sauna has been down since the beginning of May. That's like my "candy" after my workout LOL, i don't properly relax after a workout without it.

missing our Feb. 2012
June 6th, 2011, 01:53 PM
Boy, do i love summer haven't been to the gym since thursday, friday i took my state test and passed and we went out for dinner. Saturday I worked outside in the heat and sweated working on the bikes and the yard. One bikeride a couple weeks ago and i already had a flat tire. I even had one of the slime tubes in my tire and it split at the seam. Really? that's just my luck. ugh. so new tube and tire is fixed, fixed hubby's brakes on his bike, painted some yard decorations and had a good sweaty afternoon outside. Last night we went on a family bike ride/picnic dinner, total of 6.5miles and hubby pulled riley for the first time ever in the trailer. it was weird not pulling him! and i think Riley thought it was just as weird being able to see me on a bike ride LOL. Today i've already got 2 miles in on a bike ride after switching the trailer back to my bike. Rode Riley to lunch at the local elementary for the summer lunch program and pit stopped at the babysitters house to pay her for last week. Going to the gym later and will post that. But as of this morning i've lost a pound so i'm down to 220 now. Yay! for not doing much i'll take it!

missing our Feb. 2012
June 6th, 2011, 10:06 PM
We biked to the gym tonight it was great. total round trip was 2.5miles so total i got 4.5 miles in on a bike ride, did a 15 "rolling hill" session on the treadmill and did an upper body workout. It is sure nice to go to the gym in the evenings again. Going with Hubby motivates me to go, during the past month it was either force myself to get up in the mornings and go and i'm not a morning person so i'd just cancel my alarm or go in the afternoon before class and 4pm would roll around and i'd make an excuse to not go. So glad to be back on a regular routine again! Now if only they would get the stinkin' steam room fixed!

missing our Feb. 2012
June 7th, 2011, 08:51 PM
Went on a 98 minute/13.75 mile bike ride tonight instead of going down to the gym. It was beautiful out this evening, this afternoon riley even got to play at the kiddy pool at the park for over an hour. He napped very well after that anyway, according to MFP a bike ride >10mph for that time we burned an estimated 654 calories. Woohoo!

missing our Feb. 2012
June 22nd, 2011, 11:21 PM
Didn't update my journal last week. Went to the gym twice, i believe wednesday and thursday. we biked to the gym one of the days I did my mile jog/walk and clocked in at a time of 16:03 which for not doing it in a couple months wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. Made it to the gym this evening and did my mile and had a time of 15:54. Came down a bit. Just did my mile and sat in the steam room for 15 mins and the sauna for 5. I had to be at class by 7 so i had just under an hour to work out. something is better than nothing. Still holding steady at 220. ate out for father's day and had a ton of soda this past weekend so for all that bad stuff i'll take a steady weigh-in. Monday I'll update weight, inches (which i'm sure i've gained ) and my mile time again monday evening. I'll try to get pics up as well since it has been a while.

missing our Feb. 2012
June 30th, 2011, 12:10 AM
Got to the gym tonight and did 15 mins on the eliptical crosstrainer in a rolling hills program. Funny how when we first went to the gym i couldn't even do that one for 5 mins on a steady incline. I could have done more but we didn't get to the gym until after 7 and the childwatch closes at 8. Went down to the weight room and did a lower body/leg session and finished with 10 mins in the steam room.

missing our Feb. 2012
June 30th, 2011, 08:30 PM
I did a 15:00 minute flat mile tonight! my best mile in my life...ever!!! once that was done i took Riley swimming for 30 minutes and sat in the steam room for 10 minutes. I'm pooped and ready for bed!

missing our Feb. 2012
August 11th, 2011, 12:44 AM
wow...i sucked at updating this during the month of july I did make it to the gym a few times, mostly for swimming though. We went on a few family bike rides and that was about it. I had NO motivation what so ever. So time for an update... as of yesterday's weigh-inI'm down a pound...not a lot but better than gaining so i'll take it. Finally got my measurments updated and i did my mile jog/walk tonight (wednesday- i know it's after midnight but it's still wednesday night to me LOL) so i have that update as well. First my workout updates for tuesday and wednesday-

Tuesday, 8/9: 25 mins on the pikes peak setting on the treadmill. 2.9 mph, 1.25 miles, 208 calories. Did an upper body weight lifting session and Day 1 of 30DS on level 1

Wednesday, 8/10: 15:29 jog/walk mile. up 29 seconds from 6/30 but for not doing my mile in nearly a month and a half that's not bad. it'll slowly come back down. lower body/leg weights and Day 2 of 30DS on level 1.

Measurment updates:

Bust: (4/18/11) 45.75" (8/9/11) 44.25" = (-)1.5"

Waist: (4/18) 45" (8/9) 46.5" = (+)1.5"

Biceps: (4/18) L- 16.25", R- 16.25" (8/9) L- 16.75", R- 16.75" = (+)0.50" L & R

Hips: (4/18) 52.25", (8/9) 52.75" = (+)0.50"

Thighs: (4/18) L- 30.25", R- 30.25" (8/9) L- 30.25", R- 30.25" = No Change

calves: (4/18) L- 16.25", R- 16.25" (8/9) L- 16.75", R- 16.75" = (+)0.50" L & R

Updated pictures (please excuse my sweaty self--these were taken like 5mins after getting home from the gym on 8/9/11:

and my last pics from 1/23/11:

Even though I'm the same weight in the pictures I can see that the shape of my body has changed...and not for the better. Definitely time to get back on track and be more consistent. I'll post tomorrows workout later on.

missing our Feb. 2012

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search