Cassie's Progress Journal

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 5th, 2011, 09:55 PM
mom2xander's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to mom2xander Send a message via Yahoo to mom2xander Send a message via Skype™ to mom2xander
Finally getting on track. I started exercising again today, and hope to keep on going until I reach my goal.

Goal: lose 20 pounds (145) by April 29th, which is an average of 1.6 pounds per week.

Starting week:

Weight - 165 (guessing, my scale won't be here for another week or so)
Energy - tired
Mood - neutral

I'm glad to be getting started up, but I do wonder about how successful I'll be. Since I picked Saturdays to weigh-in, I won't have my actual weight for a few weeks. I hope I'm somewhere in the 160-162 range at that point. It's hard to know how you're doing when you don't have a scale!

February 12th, 2011, 09:27 AM
Send a message via AIM to mom2xander Send a message via Yahoo to mom2xander Send a message via Skype™ to mom2xander
My scale said 159 when it got here, just a few days after this post. It's analog, so I trust the numbers better than digital! When I got on today, it said...

155! I can't believe it. Maybe it's because I eat less because of the less money, or maybe it's the exercise. Or maybe not eating yesterday, although stupid, made me lose more than normal. Whatever the case - I'm glad to be into the 150's! I'm hoping by the end of March I can be in the 140's. I know it slows down at some point, but I think that's a pretty good start! I'm so glad to be in a "normal" (to me) weight range again. I want to keep losing of course, but I'm glad it's going well so far. Next week I'm going to up it to 2-30 minute workouts per day instead of just one. We'll see what happens!

February 12th, 2011, 05:46 PM
That is awesome! I cant wait until I get back into the 150's!!! Congrats.
February 19th, 2011, 05:50 AM
154 this morning, on AF. Not too bad. I've been waking up with migraines this week, which has made it a little difficult at times but I've worked out everyday for the most part. I'm trying to get on a more regular schedule this week, to make sure I do get my workouts in everyday.

February 23rd, 2011, 09:55 PM
RayofHope's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
If you can do 1 One hour session rather then 2 30 minute sessions you'll burn more fat. You body doesn't start burning fat until 20 mins I to your workout so rather then burning 20 minutes of actual fat a day you'll be burning fat for 40 minutes. I learned this and upped my workouts and have lost 19 lbs in 4 weeks. Congrats on the 150 mark. That's one of my goals. Keep up the good work!

Thanks Claire1979 for my Fabulous Siggie!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
February 27th, 2011, 10:48 AM
I'm around 152. I have been trying to keep up with my workouts, but I can't eat much when I'm having anxiety and depression issues (which I have lately) - so that contributed a little to it. Trying to work on getting myself to eat even if I feel like I can't.

I'm going to weigh myself again Monday morning, to see what I'm really at. It's been 150-153 the second half of this past week, depending on when I've checked. I'm glad I'm at least not putting ON weight - I know stress can do that.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search