Jacie's weightloss journey

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 28th, 2011, 09:37 AM
proudjmmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well here I am. This is the first time to actually journal and keep close track of things. I hope I can keep up with it.

My starting weight was 210lbs, on Nov. 16, 2010.
Today, I am at 175lbs, with a loss of 35lbs.
Goal weight: 130-135lbs

I started the 30 Day Shred today, and it really kicked my butt. But I was disappointed when my calorie watch said I only burned 127 cals. Day 1 complete!

After the 30DS, I hopped on the treadmill for 20 mins of interval speeds of 2.5-3.5mph, incline intervals of 2-5%. Burned a little bit more with that. My poor legs were like jello when i was done.

Eating not too bad, still have dinner to eat. My cal goal is 1426cals. Most days, I have a hard time even making it close to that goal. I seem to under-eat most days, which I don't understand, as I feel so full. I drink a ton of water daily too. I only realize around 9-10pm that I didn't eat enough that day, and then its too late to snack. I am avoiding snacking before bed, as that was one of my downfalls.

Oh well, I think today, i should be good calorie wise.

Yay for 1st journal entry!!!!!
March 29th, 2011, 07:06 PM
So today, was not how i had pictured it. Not a good day overall workout wise. My excuse is AF came :@

No day 2 of the 30DS. I am sooooo sore from yesterdays workout, it even hurts to sit on the toilet. Tomorrow I MUST. I did do 15 mins on the treadmill, and was very proud to jog 5 mins straight, then i walked 2 and ran another minute. I had planned to do another treadmill session, but DH had other plans, and I had to get the kids ready for bed/homework etc, then it was too late.

Somehow I am still under on my calorie goal, by like 150cals. I just don't understand it, I feel like a blob tonight.

Oh well, I hope tomorrow is a better day!

*Yay for day 2 journaling!
April 5th, 2011, 05:42 AM
I feel like a failure already. I had a rough week last week, since AF was here. I have a very hard time with AF, and barely has energy to function much less workout. I had 1 bad day food wise, but other then that I did ok.

So I have only done 1 30DS, not sure if I will keep up with it or not. I'd rather go for a walk/jog on the treadmill. I borrowed some 5lb dumbells from a friend, and done a few reps with those last night. I will probably try some more today before my treadmill routine. I haven't weighed since before AF, and refuse to until monday at least. Since we have more daylight now(I live in the north), I have started walking to work, my shifts start at 8pm.

I really need to step up some ab work! My tummy is all yucky, deflated, and gross looking. I hate sit ups or any variation of sit-ups tho, so I am looking for something different.

Must go do my treadmill work now, before I get too lazy!

UPDATE
So I done 40 mins on the treadmill, combination of jogging and fast walking. I also took DD for a walk, in the snow, pulling her in a sled, for 1 hour. I did a few reps with the 5lb weights again too. Not too bad. I'd like to have done more, but I'm just so tired. Still have to eat dinner, but I think it will be a light dinner.

Last edited by proudjmmom; April 5th, 2011 at 01:04 PM.
April 6th, 2011, 12:08 PM
So proud of myself today! I am and never was a runner, i've always wanted to be! Today, I ran 1.2K on the treadmill!!!!!! I done a total of 3.8K, but ran 1.2 of that. I am so proud of myself. I so badly want to run a 10K in October, but i am very afraid of making the commitment, and feeling like a failure if i'm not ready for it. But today, was a step into the right direction!

Not bad food wise, i keep track on livestrong.com, and really like it. Still having a problem with getting in enough calories, but its coming along!

Oh I couldn't help myself today, and hopped on the scale, and I was down 2.3lbs!!!

Beginning weight: 210
Last weigh in: 175
Today: 172.7
Total Loss: 37.3
Goal: 130-135

I am almost HALFWAY to my final goal!!!!!!!
April 9th, 2011, 04:17 AM
I've been slacking in the journaling department......

The last few days have been good eating wise, slowly getting in more calories. Not so good workout wise. I've been so busy with everything else. Today tho, I am going in the country with DH and DS, to go caribou hunting. That should be interesting. I was hoping to get up earlier this morning, have breakfast, and go for a run before we go. But that never happened. I'm not much for getting up really early! Hopefully all the fresh air won't kill me, and I'll get in a run when we get back!
April 18th, 2011, 11:06 AM
I have been out of town for a week, so I am just getting back into the swing of things here now.

Eating out is incredibly hard, especially when you are given a voucher to eat at an Italian restaurant, East Side Marios. I chose NOT to eat at the restaurant, where they serve servings enough for 5. I never want to look at another sandwich again tho......I chose to eat at places such as Subway, Mr. Sub, Extreme Pita and Tim Horton's. I had more sandwiches then I can count. I figured a veggie sub was a whole lot better then Kentucky Fried Chicken, or A&W. I also chose only water rather then soft drinks. I always find no matter what I eat when its take-out, I always feel extremely full afterwards. I thought for sure I had gained a few pounds, but was very delighted to have lost 1 pound! Woot! Next Monday will be my official weigh in day.

I missed my treadmill while I was gone. Today was my first day back on the treadmill in 8 days. Tomorrow is back to jogging again. I wish there was a workout group around here, I hate working out alone. I would be more inclined to do it with a group. I need to do something other then my walks/runs on the treadmill. If I wasn't so shy, I would start some kinda group.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search