Amber's Post Baby Weightloss

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2011, 04:41 AM
Ambie213's Avatar Plus Size Mommies co-host
OK, so I figured I would start my own weightloss journal. Before I got pregnant, I had recently gotten down to 195 from 237 (the last of my baby weight with DS plus some). Right before I had my daughter, I was just shy of 229. A week after Phoebe was born, I was at 211.4 (4/24). Last week I was 207 (5/1) and this week I'm at 206.8 (5/8). I am breastfeeding, so I'm hoping that helps. My diet is horrible right now; I've been eating a lot of junk. On top of that, I haven't had a whole lot of time to work out. I'm really hoping to get back down to my prepregnancy weight by the end of June... If I want to do that I really need to get focused and get my butt in gear.

So, recap:

Starting weight (at high pregnancy): 229
1wk PP: 211.4 (4/24)
2wk PP: 207.0 (5/1)
3wk PP: 206.8 (5/8)
4wk PP: 205.0 (5/15)
5wk PP: 200.4 (5/22)
6wk PP: 200.4 (5/29)
7wk PP: 198.0 (6/5)
8wk PP: 192.6 (6/12) - GOAL MET!
9wk PP: 192.4 (6/19)
10wk PP: 187.2 (6/26)
11wk PP: 183.4 (7/3)
Goal: 180 by August 13th for my friend's wedding!

Thank you Vicki... for my siggie!

Last edited by Ambie213; July 3rd, 2011 at 05:49 AM.
May 12th, 2011, 02:15 PM
I've been writing down everything that I eat for awhile now. I actually did very well yesterday. Today has been so-so.... we have this really really yummy cake in the house and I find myself venturing toward it often. It needs to get gone ASAP! I haven't worked out at all today; it was a very long night with the kids. HOping I'll be able to get something in before bed tonight, but I'm not sure. On a plus-note, I did step on the scale this morning for kicks and giggles and I was at 205.6 - a 1.2lb loss since my weigh-in on Sunday! Woot woot!

May 14th, 2011, 01:50 PM
It has been a horrible week trying to get any exercise done. Now my allergies are horrible and I feel like sitting around like a blob! And not helping matters at all is the fact that I ate quite a bit of not-so-healthy stuff today (a donut and some chips and a half snickers... AHHH)

May 15th, 2011, 12:58 PM
Even though I didn't have a great week nutritionally and didn't get in the exercise I wanted, I lost 1.2lbs! I'm down to 205 and have 10 to go! I just got the 30 day shred dvd today so I'm hoping to start that this week. I've eliminated dairy from my diet for a little while to see if Phoebe does any better, so that really stinks! I got some soy yogurt and milk, but I still love cheese, cottage cheese, regular milk, etc...Really hoping I can do better and gain some will power!

May 17th, 2011, 09:32 AM
So I finished my 2nd day of 30 Day Shred - I feel pretty good. I'm only doing level 1 for right now, but I feel like I'm getting in a good workout and boy do I sweat! I'm thinking I'll stay at level 1 for like 10 days, then go to level 2 for 10 and finish at level 3 for 10, but we'll see how it goes. The leg-arm combo strength moves kill my arms - and I only use 3lb weights!!!
My diet yesterday was pretty good - veggie egg white omelet w/ wheat toast and homefries for bfast, 1/2 reduced fat blueberry muffin and soy yogurt for lunch, and a concoction of DH's for dinner - orzo w/ taco seasoning, corn, and chopped up steak w/ a salad on the side.

May 17th, 2011, 12:06 PM
green's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I fished Day 2 of 30 day Shred today too!

I'm using canned veggies for my weights. And it's still a workout for me!

I like that all parts of my body feel a little sore, not just my legs like when I jog. I really feel like I'm working out everything.

Good job, you!!!

May 18th, 2011, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by green View Post
I fished Day 2 of 30 day Shred today too!

I'm using canned veggies for my weights. And it's still a workout for me!

I like that all parts of my body feel a little sore, not just my legs like when I jog. I really feel like I'm working out everything.

Good job, you!!!
Good job to you, too! I know I'm feeling it in my legs today from the squats. My arms kill me during the shoulder raises!

May 18th, 2011, 11:48 AM
I finished day 3 of 30DS... Wow... the worst part is my arms during the shoulder raises. My legs are killing me now, too!
Day 1 was good... lots of sweating
Day 2 I was a little sore and still sweating
Day 3, I think I'm doing better with the moves and I sweated less... hoping my arms will live thru the next 27 days! LOL

May 19th, 2011, 06:06 AM
I did day 4 of 30DS - For the most part, I find that I'm able to keep up better (except for those dang shoulder raises w/ side lunge!) I didn't think I was goign to have time today, but luckily DS left me alone long enough to get it done this morning.
I'm quite happy today - I stepped on the scale this morning (I always peek in the middle of the week) and I'm down another 1.2lbs so far (203.8). I'll officially weigh-in on Sunday, but seeing that mid-week really keeps me motivated!

May 22nd, 2011, 07:31 PM
I did days 5 and 6 of 30DS... I decided to take today off, though! Plus I got on the scale this morning and I lost 4 1/2lbs this week... I'm down to 200.4! I was so excited... it's definite motivation to keep up with the Shred. I'm thinking I may take 2 days off a week though after seeing what some people have said about allowing muscles to rest.
I've been eating pretty well lately - the other night I ate pretty much only fruits and veggies... I've been getting in lots of fruits and veggies lately! Proud of myself. I'm pretty excited to see how this week goes!

May 26th, 2011, 04:11 AM
OK I am soooo bummed today. I always take a peek at my weight during the week. Well I stepped on this morning and it's reading 201.4! I GAINED 1lb! I am soooo freaked out and bummed and just really don't get it. The only thing I can think is the couple of bites of (super yummy) chocolate cake I had that the ladies at church gave me. I swear I only took 3-4 bites. I made DH throw it away this morning so it wasn't in the house any more!
I did day 9 of 30DS today.... I think it was my best day yet (probably because I was so PO'd about the weight gain! I took yesterday off from shred, but still did about 30 mins pilates and took a 20 minute leisure walk with the kids. I'm going to do day 10 tomorrow, then I think I'm going to move to level 2 on Saturday!
My official weigh-in day is Sunday, so I'm hoping this 1lb is just water retention or something and that there will be some sort of weight loss on Sunday (based on last week's number, not todays!) Fingers crossed!

May 27th, 2011, 07:28 AM
Did day 10 of 30DS this morning. I actually did it without the DVD (I've memorized the routine by now) and I did a lot better than when I am following it. Plus, I think I was more focused. I'm going to move up to level 2 tomorrow!
So after seeing a 1lb gain yesterday, i was still shocked this morning and decided to get on the scale. It has gone down, lower than my weight before yesterday, so I'm not so worried anymore. Hopefully it'll still be down on Sunday!

June 6th, 2011, 05:00 AM
YAY! The scale finally moved! I'm officially back into the 100s.... I weighed in at 198 yesterday, just 3lbs from prepreg weight! I was getting bummed when I was 200.4 for the second week in a row.
I did level 2 of 30DS today... I honestly don't remember what day I'm on, though I think it's the 17th day. This one has been leaving me super sore, though! I'm thinking of cutting to 4 days a week because I can barely walk at all my legs hurt so much.

June 10th, 2011, 06:36 AM
Did day 18 of 30DS on Wednesday.... planning to do day 19today. Also, I did a cheat peek on Wednesday and the scale said 195.4!!! Basically my prepreg weight! I'm so excited and I hope it stays there for my official weigh-in on Sunday!

June 12th, 2011, 03:03 PM
So freakin excited!!! I weighed in this morning and I've lost almost 5.5lbs!!! I have surpassed my prepregnancy weight of 195 and am currently weighing in at 192.6! I've made a new ticker for my long-term goal of 165, but my next mini-goal is to be 180 by my friends wedding on August 13th! Wish me luck!

June 15th, 2011, 07:41 AM
Was a little worried about my PC meeting last night with all the food that was there... most of it I couldn't have because of the milk/dairy in it. I brought veggies and deviled eggs, so I ate a lot of veggies, but I also had qutie a few tortilla chips. And pretzel M&Ms.... I was happy to find out that they aren't as fattening and calorie-filled as I thouht! Weighed in this morning and am at 192.0.... .6lb lost!

June 16th, 2011, 06:34 AM
Did day 21 of 30DS at level 3 yesterday.... yowzers! That one was a bit intense! My calves and shoulder blade areas are killing me! I probably won't be doing it again in the very near future and if I do I will def mix it up! Had a very healthy dinner last night - turkey breast, coucous, and carrots and cukes w/ hummus. I was well under my calorie goal, which is a good thing. Hoping that I can stay on track again today... had grits, a peach, and yogurt for breakfast... 300 cals total which I don't think is too bad. I'm probably gonig to do some Pilates later tonight.

June 17th, 2011, 09:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
You are doing so awesome! I hope it goes that smoothly for me PP.

http://hkystar.blogspot.com

June 19th, 2011, 05:30 AM
Thanks, Maureen! I hope it goes well for you, too!

Weighed in this morning and a bit bummed with the number... 192.4 only a .2 lb loss However I've noticed a pattern of one week I'll lose a decent amount; next week hardly anything; etc. I'm hoping this is a down week for me and that next week will be a very up one! It probably doesn't help that I had a few carb-heavy/calorie-heavy days and didn't work out as frequently (it's been a bit hard this week because I've been doing a lot of running around). Just gotta get myself back on track for next week!

June 23rd, 2011, 06:21 AM
So I weighed myself on Tuesday and the scale said 188.6! Stepped on again this morning and it said 187.8! I'm hoping the number stays around there for my official weigh-in on Sunday! I've really been eating healthier... fruit and healthy grains for bfast or a fruit smoothie, veggie wraps or a healthy micro meal for lunch... I've done through day 23 of 30DS, but I've really been slacking on it lately. I don't mind once in awhile, but every other day is boring and I get so sweaty and out of breath. I really mix it up and do step, belly dance, pilates, weigh lifting, some 30DS, etc! Hopefully it'll still pay off!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search