Manda's weightloss journey...

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 4th, 2011, 10:04 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
It's been a long time since I started a journal so I guess this is as good of time as any.

My name is Amanda(23) and DH is Adam(30) and we are both overweight I was always with super skinny guys pre-DH and also had some stomach problems, both of those led to me being able to control my weight. When I got with DH I started eating what he ate, how often he ate, and as much as he ate. It didn't hurt that that boy could cook, yummy! When we got together the weight just started piling on and here I am 3 years later 100 pounds heavier than when we started dating.

I have been dx with PCOS and my periods have gone elsewhere however when I lost 20 pounds a few months ago my periods got semi regular(33-37 days) but as I gained it back they went elsewhere. I was doing so well on a program my OBGYN had me on but last April my FIL went into the hospital and stayed there 6 weeks. We spent hours a day up there and had nothing to do but munch. When he came back home it was unfortunately on hospice and dieting was the LAST thing on my mind as I now not only had a 4 year old to take care of but a 55 year old man that could do NOTHING for himself and was bedridden.

A little background about me I guess. I'm 23 and have been married for 2 years. I have always wanted babies but now I'm more interested in losing the weight and if a pregnancy came with it I'd be estatic. We have custody of my 4 year old nephew and are currently in court to try to get permanent custody of him.

My life has got to change. I recently turned down a trip to a theme park with my family because I knew I couldn't keep up with their pace. We went to St. Louis earlier this week and just doing normal activities has my WHOLE body sore. I can't do this anymore, I feel like somebody who is in their older years and I'm only 23. I really look forward to having a place for support and to vent my frustrations...
August 6th, 2011, 08:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
Well today is day 3 and I am having the hardest time NOT stepping on my scale. I kinda feel like I've lost a small amount in my belly(by feel not looks or clothes fitting) but at the same time I'm on provera to start AF so I feel like I'm pretty bloated too. My goal is to not weigh until a few days after AF but that could be a while so I probably won't make it. I just don't wanna see a lot of bloat and not much loss and feel bad I really need to see a decent number to keep my motivation up...
August 8th, 2011, 07:34 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I weighed in! Starting at home weight: 287.6 Today's weight 280! Loss 7.6 pounds

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search