GeekMom's Weightloss Journal. Xposted from my DDC

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 11th, 2011, 08:37 AM
GeekMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm going to move all my posts from my other weight loss journal!

June 4th, 2011

So it finally hit me I had reached over 200lbs while I was pregnant. 200...? Seriously? I'd kind of floored me. I'm only 5'3 and the only part of me thats big is my chest. I'd always been skinny since I danced professionally my whole life (No not a stripper) I have never had to worry about my weight.

Of course in high school I had weight fluctuated but, I don't think I weighed over 150. With my first pregnancy I weighed about 180 when I gave birth shortly after her birth I started working and went on an all raw diet and lost about 20 pounds then I got into a bad relationship and started stress eating. I'm sure I hit at least 200 and never weighed myself.

The years past and I stayed about 180 when I gave birth to Sebastian I weighed about 215 pounds. Given he was a 9lb 8oz baby so there's 10 pounds right there. Then I stayed right at 195 and could not budge.

Now I am 181. I'm so excited. 181!!! My goal for this week is to hit 179 by next Saturday. I'm starting today to drink as much water as I can and try to get rid of water weight and I just stopped AF so some more bloating will go down!

Sizes

Pants 12-14
Shirts Large - X-large (Doubt it will change much cause of having large breasts)
Underwear size 6 (I have no butt)

Measurements
Arms (Closest to shoulder "bingo wing area") 13 inches
Legs closet to panties 24 inches
Chest (rib cage) 38 inches
Waist 41 inches
Stomach (Right below belly button including love handles) 46 inches
Bust 45 inches

So now I am off to work out (stretching, yoga and possibly some hiking)

This is me in July (about 190 pounds)

June 7th 2011

Updating! I plan on losing 2 pounds this week through pure sweat and drinking my weight in water.

I can't wait to see 179!

June 20th 2011

I've hit a plateau....

I'm still 181 pounds. I should be starting Zumba soon going to start doing that during the day while DF is at work and once he gets home it's 30 - 60 minutes of Pilates and I go for a walk around the block (about 15 minutes) around sunset...

If only DF would get in the mood and we could exercise like we used too... haha!!

June 23rd 2011

179 and holding! So exciting!

June 26th 2011

177! I looked at my weight and that's 4 pounds in a month! That makes me so happy!!! My next goal is for the end of July I want to hit 172!

June 29th 2011

175! Just remeasured myself! I'm so happy! In about a half hour I am starting Zumba! I'll let you ladies know how it goes!

Measurements!!

Arms 12 inches
Thighs 23 Inches
Rib cage 36
Waist 37
Stomach (love handles included) 43
Bust 43 inches
That's a total of 13 inches lost!

175.2!!

This is embarrassing to do but, here I am!

July 20th, 2011

169! As of 1 pm today. I always weigh myself after my nap with the baby! I've lost 2 inches off my hips and waist and that's after eating! I've lost 10 pound since June 23rd!

August 1st, 2011

The day after tomorrow is my gallbladder surgery which means a halt on the working out.

I am, however, starting the "Brazil Butt Lift" on August 15th and doing that til September 15 and hoping for amazing results!

Did I mention 164.5?

Yes.... 164.5 I've officially lost 50 pounds!

So here is my work out plan til the end of the year!

August 3rd - 10th - Recovery from surgery.
August 11th - 14th - Walking to slowly ease back into working out.
August 15th - September 17th - Brazil Butt Lift Program
September 19 - September 30th - Zumba Work Out Program
October 1st Sebastian's Birthday!
October 3rd - December 4th Insanity Work Out Program
December 5th - December 31st Brazil Butt Lift Program

August 6th, 2011

I had my surgery on the 3rd and my weight went back up to about 172 and at the doctor's office the day before yesterday I was an even 170 both on their scale and mine.

Now I am about 164. Which is a little less than my pre-surgery weight. I'm still bloated and still swollen so I'm sure that will go down with time. I'm not going to obsess over my weight for the next week or so don't want to worry myself.

August 12th, 2011

Measurements
Arms 12 inches (-0 inches from 6/29)
Legs closet to panties 23 inches (-0 inches)
Chest (rib cage) 36 inches (-0 inches)
Waist 36 inches (-1 inch)
Stomach (Right below belly button including love handles) 41 inches (-2 inches)
Bust 42 inches (- 1 inch)

So it's not much but the tummy is going down!

September 7th, 2011

It's been so long since I have updated. I've been having a icky time with recovering from surgery and thought I was going to have to have hernia repair surgery but I dont! But, that was 2 extra weeks of no exercise!

I'm currently 154.6 which is 9 pounds away from my goal on 10/10 of 145. I was going to make my goal day be the 1st (B's bday) but, I'll be on my period and running around like crazy that day.

September 25th, 2011

152 pounds!

Measurements
Arms 11 inches (-1 inches from 8/12)
Legs closet to panties 22 inches (-1 inches)
Chest (rib cage) 34 inches (-2 inches)
Waist 36 inches (-3 inch)
Stomach (Right below belly button including love handles) 41 inches (-2 inches)
Bust 42 inches (-2 inch)

October 5th, 2011

148 and holding. I finally got over the pain from p90x the first few weeks and took Bastian's first birthday week off. This week I have been having super bad back pain so another week with no P90x. I have been lifting weights while watching Drop Dead Dive though.

I don't think I am going to drop 3 pounds in 5 days since I can't exercise but, you know what? 83 pounds in one year? I'll take it. Here's to the next 25ish pounds by my birthday.

My mini goal is 135 by New Year's Eve... That's 13 more pounds in 13 weeks.

October 20th, 2011

1 year check in!!!

Sizes
Pants 6-8
Shirts Large - Small to Meduim
Underwear size 4-5

Measurements
Arms (Closest to shoulder "bingo wing area") 11 inches (-0 inches but, I have arm muscles now)
Legs closet to panties 21 inches (-1 inches)
Chest 33 inches (-1 inches)
Waist 31 inches (-5 inches)
Stomach (Right below belly button including love handles) 36 inches (-5 inches)
Bust 39 inches (-6 inches)

18 inches down in 1 month! Thats while I'm bloated on AF! I'm also offically 146 pounds!

1 pound from my goal weight for one year of having Sebastian. I'm doing my final weigh in a little late since I started AF 10 days early....

October 26th, 2011

143 pounds! I finally hit my mini goal! It feels so good to not have a ton of extra weight on me!

Still have a ton of stretch marks on my stomach and thighs but, I'm not too un-pleased with my body. I still can't wait to see 125 though!

November 11th 2011

139.2!

This is the first time I can remember being in the 130's!

November 21st, 2011, 01:03 PM
Finally bought another scale.

I'm not going to get upset. Since I bought it after I had eaten and I'm a few days from starting AF but, at least I can get back in gear now that I am not sick.

November 22nd, 2011, 10:47 PM

Yey for 130

February 22nd, 2012, 07:11 AM
So after binging for 3 months and gaining 12 pounds I am back down to about 146 and being consistent with my diet and exercise. I'm actually using a cloth measuring tape now not a carpenter's tape so I'm guessing my results will be accurate.

s
Arms (Closest to shoulder "bingo wing area") 11 inches (-0 inches but, I have arm muscles now)
Legs closet to panties 21 inches (-1 inches)
Chest 33 inches (-1 inches)
Waist 31 inches (-5 inches)
Stomach (Right below belly button including love handles) 36 inches (-5 inches)
Bust 39 inches (-6 inches)

Feb/22/2012
Arms 11 1/2 inches (Yey, muscles)
Legs 20 inches (-1)
Chest 32 1/2 (-.5)
Waist 31 3/4
Stomach (love handles) 36 1/2
Stomach (tummy) 35 1/2
Bust 38 1/2 (.5)

Decided to measure my stomach in 2 areas to see the improvement in my mommy tummy and my love handles instead of doing them as one measurement.

March 31st, 2012, 07:10 AM
Feb/22/2012
Arms 11(-.5 inches)
Legs 20 inches (0)
Chest 32 (-.5)
Waist 30 (-1.75)
Stomach (love handles) 35 (1.5)
Stomach (tummy) 35 (-.5)
Bust 38 (.5)

Down 5.25 inches! and I'm down to about 140!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search