Jill's journey of weightloss

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 9th, 2006, 01:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ladyjill
So I started my diet and exercise plan on June 25, 2006 weighing in at 180 lbs and 5' 5 1/2 inches. I've set a goal of losing 20 lbs by my sons first birthday (October 10, 2006). After I reach that goal, I've got another goal of 10 lbs by Christmas. That will put me at 150, which is where I think I'll want to stay.. I guess I have to see how I look when I actually get there,and decide if I want to maintain my weight, or keep losing a little more. So far I've done great.. I'm looking forward to wednesday weigh in. Hopefully I won't be disappointed. As long as I keep getting motivation and support, I think I'll be good to go!

17 lbs to go until my first goal.
July 10th, 2006, 08:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well.. I kind of made a booboo today, for my snack I had yogurt (90 cals) plus a serving of famous amos choc chip cookies (150 cals) . Not the worst thing in the world I guess.. have to treat yourself sometimes. Other than that I'm still right on track. Me and DS took a short walk today since it was so nice out. I also upped my work out at the gym a little bit.. I think I'll keep it at that level until it gets easy for me, and then up it again. I just wanna be sure to get results KWIM? I'm so looking forward to looking in the mirror and being able to tell a difference, or putting on some clothes and have them fit loose.. guess I'll have to be patient!
July 11th, 2006, 08:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Today was a great day
I stayed on track w/ everything.. I guess knowing that weigh-in is comming up tomorrow helped me out a little! haha. My gym membership only permits me to work out on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.. so today I went outside and jumped rope for 15 minutes I'd jump for 2 minutes, rest 45 seconds and so on. I'm aiming for working out 6 days a week, 5 days on a "bad week" really I'll be satisfied if I get to the gym 4 days a week. IDK, I almost feel guilty if I don't have some sort of exercise now.
July 12th, 2006, 08:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Today was a pretty good day, although I did slip up and eat a choc chip cookie. My workout went great.. I always feel so proud of myself afterwards. I tried to get in 7 bottles of water today, but only made 6. Maybe tomorrow.. If not, 6 bottles is plenty! I went to my moms house today to steal one of her ab workout videos, LOL. It's from 1991.. but an ab workout is an ab workout, right?! I'm planning to start w/ it tomorrow.. and then do it every other day from there.
July 13th, 2006, 08:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I didn't get to do the ab workout. I got all hyped up about doing it.. took the video out of the box, and it wasn't even the tape that was supposed to be in there! That is the face I had on for about 30 seconds, lmao. I did get a work out in today though.. Two separate walks while pushing DS heavy self in his stroller and also an 8 minute tae bo workout. Anyway.. I've decided that I'm going to be taking progress pictures every 8 lbs haha.. Random number I know . Hopefully I'll be taking one soon.. only 4 lbs to go!
July 15th, 2006, 06:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well.. Today was my birthday, so I was taken out to eat. We went to Outback and I had Alice springs chicken.. it's baked chicken with mushrooms, bacon and cheese ontop. Instead of getting the fries that it's served with, I got steamed brocolli.. I got a diet coke to drink but.................

I broke down and had a slice of cheesecake.. and I mean it was HUGE. I now feel like sh.t about it, cause I ate over half of it.

Grrr.. All I can do now, is be glad that tomorrow is a new day, and I can work my butt off in the gym!
Other than dinner I did great.

Breakfast- Bagel w/ light creamcheese and a banana
Lunch- Tuna sandwich and a plum
Snack- 100 calorie pack of doritos

Really everything would have been great without the cheesecake! No telling how many calories I got from it
Tomorrow.. I WILL do better.
July 17th, 2006, 04:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy

I feel sooo good about myself today. I ran into my neighbor at the mail box and she was tellin me how big DS had gotten since she last saw him, then stepped back and said "and you're gettin skinny." I can't even explain how great that made me feel. Now I just can't wait until I myself can see a difference! Yesterday and today have both been great days. I was pushed for time yesterday since I had to go to a family gathering.. but I still managed to get in a 30 minute workout. I also did some housework too, so I guess that counted as a little something. I just had dinner not to long ago, so I'll be heading out to the gym soon.. wow.. I feel GREAT.
July 20th, 2006, 07:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It's been two days since I updated this journal, but everything is still going great. I was down only 1 pound from last wednesday.. but I'm happy with it. AF showed up full force this morning, so I'm thinking I'm going to skip next weeks weigh in.. I don't want to see a number that might get me down I will be taking progress pictures on the 29th though, so I'll have to weigh that day anyway.. I've got 2 cook outs comming up One this saturday and one next saturday.. I'm not even sure if I'm going to go to the one that is this saturday.. I'll be going to the other one for sure though, because it's more like a family reunion.. I might just eat something healthy before I go so that I'm full and won't want to eat
July 21st, 2006, 07:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I did AWFUL yesterday and I blame it all on AF!! Ughhh.. I ate like 10 of those little famous amos choc chip cookies Grr. I was sooo mad at myself last night. Not only that but I only got in 3 bottles of water. Whyyyy?! On top of that, I'm so bloated.. I feel like a hot air balloon. Not today though.. I will NOT let AF take over me. Plus I'm going to the gym and working my a$s off. I also WILL get in 7 bottles of water today... to try to make up for yesterday. Man.. I really feel like crap about giving in to those cookies Today will be a better day. I just need to keep myself busy and active all day.. away from the kitchen.
July 24th, 2006, 08:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well.... AF is gone But I'm kind of dissapointed in myself. I let her take control of my eating habits. I weighed myself this morning and I'm still 175. I meant it's great that I didn't gain anything, but I think if I hadn't eaten like food was going out of style... I may have lost I'm back on track now though.. I want this too bad, and I'm not going to let anything get in my way of it. As much as I really don't want to.. I think I may start counting calories .. I'm starting to get worried that I'm not going to make it to my goal by the date I set I've got 11 weeks to lose 15 lbs.. -sigh- I just don't know
July 25th, 2006, 07:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Today has been great. I feel great too I'm not so sure if I'm looking forward to hopping on the scale in the morn though. I desperately want to see a 2 or more pound loss. I did start to count my calories.. I think it'll help me alot. My goal is to stay between 900-1200 calories a day. Now I'm off to do crunches and hop my butt in bed!
July 26th, 2006, 07:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Today was another successful day! I'm starting to really get used to this whole life style change.. I had to drag myself to the gym though, usually I get to go with DF, but he had to work tonight so I was on my own. I need to try to find myself a workout partner.. I've mentioned it to my mom. She's always saying how she needs to lose weight.. It's the perfect opportunity for her, I can bring 1 friend anytime for free. One thing that I'm starting to get worried about though. Is my vacation that I have comming up. Me, DS and DF were invited on a trip to Myrtle Beach w/ my cousins.. I really want to stay on track, but it's going to be SO hard.. restaraunts will be my only option . I'm really hoping that the place we're stayin at has a workout area too.. the trip is from Aug 4th to Aug 7th.. I don't want to go 4 days without getting a good workout
July 28th, 2006, 08:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Today was a bad day.. I went out to eat for dinner, so I probably consumed more calories than I would have liked Not to mention I only got to work out for 40 minutes today instead of an hour. Obviously what I ate for dinner did not agree with my stomach Once I got home though I talked myself into adding on an extra 40 crunches to my usual 60 to try to "make up" for my shortened workout. On top of all that.. I only drank 40 oz of water today. I really wish I could say tomorrow will be a better day, but I just don't know.. I'll be really busy and won't have much time to follow any real meal plan.. plus I'm going to a cookout at 3. I WILL get atleast 100 oz of water in tomorrow though.. Saturday is always my "off day" from working out other than doing some crunches.. but I may try to get in a walk. Ugggh!! Enough moaning and groaning.. Sunday is the begining of a new week, and it will be a great one!!
July 29th, 2006, 08:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ugh... honestly I don't even know what to say. Tomorrow is a new day and the start of a new week. I will do better. I WILL NOT GIVE UP. Nooooo sir, lol.
July 30th, 2006, 07:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Today has been great I did great with my eating, got in 6 bottles of water, and got in a great workout. I've figured out what I'm going to do about my exercise while I'm out of town.. I'm going to pack my jump rope! 10-15 minutes of rope jumping is a great workout, so as long as I make healthy eating choices, I should be set. I have to go swim suit shopping tomorrow Hopefully I find something cute.. I'm thinking I want a tankini.. this time next year I'll be wearin a BIKINI I hope, LOL.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search