My weight loss journey

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 19th, 2012, 01:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I just introduced myself on the board but I will put my info here too. I am a young mama of 4 beautiful kids. We are done making babies and I am ready to get my body back! I have struggled with my weight since being pregnant with my first. Prior to that it was never really an issue... except that summer I worked at DQ

Ok start at the beginning...
2005 got preggo with #1... 118 starting, 190 something when he was born March 2006
2007 preggo with #2, started this time around 140, 175 when he was born April 2008
2009 preggo with #3, started around 145, 180ish when she was born June 2010
2010 preggo with #4, started at 165, 178 when she was born July 2011

So after my fourth was born originally I was like oh yeah Im going to lose this weight, then decided I was too lazy and would rather eat what I want. Had got down to 155 and crept back up to 160.5 as of Jan 1st 2012. Set my New Years Resolution... taking back my body!! I can't wait to feel sexy again!!

Ok so far I am doing well with my diet, struggling with exercise routines.
My weigh ins so far
Jan 1st~ 160.5
Jan 10th~ 157
Jan 16th~ 155
Jan 23rd~ 154.5
Jan 30th~ 152.5
Feb 7th~ 151
Feb 13th~ 149

I have set short and long term goals,
Down to 145 by March 12
Down to 140 by April 9
Down to 135 by May 21
Down to 130 by July 30

I change my goals though according to where I stand at my next check in, the date I set for my next goal. I am worried the loss will slow down the closer I get to my goal and the things I hope to accomplish will not happen. I would love to feel proud in a swim suit for the first time since high school this summer. And although I started prepregnancy at 118 I would never want to go back to that. I"m 5'6 and that didn't look good on me. My ribs showed. Yuk!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search