Phitlee's Body For Life Journal

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 18th, 2006, 05:54 AM
PhitLee's Avatar Super Mommy
Here we go...

After a delightfully easy pregnancy filled with brownies, cookies, Cold Stone Creamery visits and enough cold cereal to drive a buffalo into a carb-coma, it's time to face the music. My pregnancy was easy, my delivery was hell. I ended up with an emergency c-section but got the cutest, little monster in the end. Today, I'm 3.5 weeks post partum and I know that I'm supposed to wait 6 weeks before I do anything, really. But, I just can't wait. I won't be following an exercise plan until my doc gives me the go-ahead after examining me and my frankenstein scar.
Goals

By the end of the year...
Lose 35-40 lbs -or- fit into my size 12 pre-pregnancy pants
Finish painting my kitchen
Get an 'A' in my online English course
List 10 items on eBay
Make 5 scrapbook pages for baby

Rules:

Clean food (roughly 40/40/20-c/p/f), 1 gallon of water, vitamins every day
Exercise every day
September 18th, 2006, 06:04 AM
Day 1/84

So far, so good (ha, it's 9:00a...).

Will be weighing every day---and posting when possible.

Starting weight-199
September 26th, 2006, 09:46 AM
Yesterday:

Weight: 198

B-Oatmeal, soy milk, banana
---Walk-45 mins---
L-Small tuna sandwich, apple
S-banana, natural peanut butter
S-Yogurt, cheese, crackers
D-Pasta, meatless sauce, salad
S-Popcorn, special dark chocolate minis
.5 gallon water
vitamins

Wow, after looking at this sporadic menu, I've got quite a bit of tweaking to do. Carbs are through the roof!

Today:

Weight: 199
Coffee/creamer
Banana/nat pb
cheese, ww crackers
October 24th, 2006, 07:50 AM
Okay, so kind of a restart of sorts....

I'm back to doing Body for Life---it's worked so well for me in the past (especially at controlling my self-diagnosed compulsive overeating). Today is day one and it's going really well. My UBWO was cut in half, though with a crying munchkin so I'll finish up the other half after I put him down for his nap. Food looks like this for today:

1. cottage cheese/yogurt
2. eggs/oats
3. whole wheat bread/turkey
4. protein powder/milk
5. chick boob/br rice/veg
6. protein powder/milk

Chest and shoulders went really, really well..... looking forward to doing back, tris and bis----might even toss in some abs if I'm feeling saucy. If I have time later, maybe I'll post my starting weights that I'm lifting.....maybe...
October 27th, 2006, 02:28 PM
Doing good, good, good. I weigh in tomorrow, which should be interesting and insightful. I haven't given up half/half in my morning coffee, yet, so if the numbers aren't where I want them, that will be the first thing to go. I'm concerned about the Domperidone that I'm on and I worry that it might stall my losses. I'll have to do some research and see if it plays any role.

Did cardio today and got the treadmill up to 6.5mph for my level '10'. Pathetic---- my '10's used to be more like 8 or 9mph. Oh well..... in time, impatient grasshopper.....

Food (so far)
1. egg whites/oats
2. Detour bar (yummmmmm...)
3. ww eng. muffin/lf swiss/turkey
4. Kashi cereal/egg whites
5. cottage chs/apple

And as a sidenote so that I never, ever forget. Designer Whey protein powder in vanilla does NOT work well in my homemade brown rice pudding---ick!
October 28th, 2006, 04:59 AM
Well, on Sunday of this week, I started at 200.4lbs. This morning I clocked in at 196 even. It's still ridiculously high, but it's a 4lb loss and I'm more than content with that. Especially since I finally broke that stupid 197 barrier. Can I get an Amen, brothers and sisters...

So, since today is free-day, the world is my oyster....or, in my case, a chocolate brownie. I'm enjoying coffee with flavored creamer and I'm sure I'll guiltlessly indulge in some brownies later on this afternoon. Tonight is a movie with popcorn----actually, it will probably be more like popcorn with a movie.

Hmmm... what to do today? I've got some renovations in the kitchen that I'd like to finish and I think I'm gonna strap the monster on in his Bjorn and go for a nice long walk on the trail near my house---looks like it's going to be a lovely day.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search