KSAS's Weight Loss Journal

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 14th, 2006, 02:04 PM
Super Mommy
Re posted from main Board

Hi I'm Kina and I'm 21 I'm about 285lbs, and I'm 5'9".

I used to be in really good shape in high school. I was always around the 190-200 lb range and it looked really good on me. My family is not skinny at all and I have at least 8 lbs in my boobs (lol). I also tend to gain muscle mass quickly and burn fat slowly, so chances are I'll gain wieght before I lose any

Here's my plan.

Eat apporximately 1200 Calories per day. (I have a problem with not being consistent eg today I only had 500 calories, but yesterday I had about 2000)

I stand and lift stuff all day at work so I plan on doing some cardio and some muscle building at home. I figure doing stairs and the old ab workout I used to do in high school will be good to start. I'm going to have to do this slowly or I will give up.

I'm going to use the My Pyramid Tracker on the usda website to track my eating.

I am going to make a calendar to track my workouts visually.

I want to lose about 85 lbs by next September. I am iaming for a drop of 2 lbs per week, but I am more focused on losing my belly and arm fat.

*****Measurements*******
Neck 16.5
Right Upper Arm 17.5
Left Upper Arm 18.5
Right Lower Arm 11.5
Left Lower Arm 11.5
Bust 48
Under Bust 42
Narrow Waist 43
Waist 48
Hips 55
Right Thigh 30.5
Left Thigh 31
Right Calf 21
Left Calf 20
Right Ankle 10.5
Left Ankle 11
October 15th, 2006, 04:37 PM
lovemyboysandabbey2's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to lovemyboysandabbey2 Send a message via Yahoo to lovemyboysandabbey2
Sounds like an excellent plan you have!!! Good luck with it and keep us posted!!!

October 16th, 2006, 11:40 PM
Super Mommy
So I found this new website called sparkpeople.com and it is so great. It is way beter than the usda website (they didnt have iced tea on there, like ***) It tells me how much I should work out sends me new recipes eveyday and even gives me a grocery list so I know exactly what foods to buy. I mean I don't have to eat the foods but it makes it easy to have new ideas for healthy food.

I had a hot fudge sundae from mcdonalds today and so I feel kinda bad, but I also only had 1400 calories today and sparkpeople and my doctor both said I should be eating 1400-1900 calories per day. I really like that website.

Oh and I drank 10 glasses of water today. and 9 yesterday. I'm really gonna keep it up with the water I think it will really help.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search