Christa's Weightloss Journey

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 24th, 2007, 10:54 AM
~Cupcake~'s Avatar ChristaT
Well I posted 12 days ago that I was starting my weightloss journey. My commitment is to go to the gym 4x a week at the minimum and to change my eating habits. Last time I did this I lost 15lbs. Unfortunately, in October my regimen started to slide and it was all down hill from there. I gained 10lbs back. So I am commited to really staying the course. I have two wedding parties I am in this year, which is also motivation. I am going to Las Vegas in August and I hope to be able to wear a bathing suit for the first time in almost 7 years...yes it has been that long!

My update today:

Start weight was 191
Current weight is 189!

Small step, but a step in the right direction!

My gym routine has been 20 minutes on Elipticals (the weightloss setting) then a range of free weights and I end with 15 minutes on the treadmill (also the weightloss setting, I am up to level 3). Food wise, I cannnnnot diet. I just cant stick to one, but the pattern I follow is to cut out most junk food (may treat myself with a small portion 2x a week maybe a 1/4 cup) I eat smaller meal portions and I eat alot of fruits (grapes, bananas, apples).

January 28th, 2007, 08:56 AM
Didnt go to the gym Friday as I felt like I had been hit by a Mac truck! I have been sick for a week and finally today I am feeling better. I hope I can make the gym tommorow, I have to go to a meeting for a wedding shower....fun. But they are open til 10 sooo I am going to try. Weekend eating wasnt the greatest...I ended up having Wendys Friday night...BAD Christa lol

February 1st, 2007, 12:03 PM
I had a dream that I woke up skinny...isnt that just wrong???? lol anyways I weighed in at 188, not bad. Didnt get to the gym as much as I would like, I have been eating lighter healthier lunches. Ummm hope to go to the gym today as I am going out with a friend tommorow. The workout I did have this week was great! Eating habits out of 10....7! lol that means I am doing pretty darn good. I can make no promises for Superbowl Sunday tho...chips and dips lol

February 7th, 2007, 10:04 AM
Having a down day, this month isnt going very well. Its bad when I start to feel down, I want to eat. I want to stay on track but its hard. Sometimes I want to give up, but not really if that makes sense....I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....

February 14th, 2007, 07:29 AM
I am pretty much on track, I had a few down days but I am motivated again. I am really working hard on my dietary goals. Last night I was kinda bummed about not going to the gym but there is a snowstorm lol so it was safer to stay in! Its STILL snowing! I hope it stops soon!!

February 20th, 2007, 08:34 AM
Ok I am not doing well, but today is a new day and I want to get back on track! So here I go again...on my owwwwn LOL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search