Bree's weightloss

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 20th, 2007, 04:15 AM
syncere
Quote:
OH MY GAWD!! I CANNOT HAVE CAKE IN THE HOUSE!

I CANNOT HAVE CAKE IN THE HOUSE

[/b]

lol Im sorry Im not laughing at you Im laughing at "I CANNOT HAVE CAKE IN THE HOUSE" because I totally understand your feelings there.. Thats why I dont buy junk anymore and if I do I make sure its something dh or my son will eat before Ill even get the chance.. Do you go to a gym? If you do or if you have access to one you can weigh yourself there to see any weight loss.. I have 2 scales and believe me it is hard not to get on it a bunch of times a day to see the weight loss.. I know you arent even supposed to weigh yourself everyday but I do.. It helps me keep on track with my eating.. If I see my weight going up I know that well I better try to eat even healthier today.. Its good and bad to own a scale I guess.. If you want to see an achievement but dont want to get a scale just look at how your clothes are fitting.. if they feel loser or are fitting differently know you are doing something right..
April 22nd, 2007, 09:08 PM
babiesrus
Quote:
Im falling off the wagon....Im hanging on for dear life!!!! Help!![/b]

You have come a long way already and you will get there. Tie a knot in the end of that rope and hang on tight. Keep the faith.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search