Cheryl's Weight Loss Journal

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 6th, 2007, 06:58 AM
fullhouseinNov06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This was my post of my measurements & Pics, but then I realized I posted it in the wrong place. So now it is going to be my journal & log of my progress.

A brief intro...

My name is Cheryl & I'm a mom to 5 great kids. Before my 1st child was born over 13 years ago I was always thin, and never had any problems with my weight. I think just becoming more sedentary & a sahm & also not making smart food choices I've dealt with the same 20-35 lbs that I gained with each child. I have lost it before only to gain it back. Most people look at me & I guess I carry my weight well, but I was always really small before kids and had a pretty nice figure, except not having boobs I became a mom so young, and I guess I didn't appreciate my figure until it was a struggle to keep it. I'd like my figure back!! I'm now 34 years old, and I want to be proud of how I look. I know that as you get older having extra weight speeds up the aging process, and I just really want to live my life to the fullest. I'd like to get down to 115 lbs. I don't know how realistic that is, I think I might just be happy at 120.

Here are my weight & measurements from this morning:

Weight: 141
Arms: Right: 11 3/4" Left: 11 1/2"
Rib Cage (I don't do bust...I'm small busted, and don't like to see inches lost in that area!) 31"
Waist: 33"
Hips: 39 3/4"
Thighs Right: 22 1/2" Left: 22 1/4"

My plan is to excercise for atleast 20-30 minutes a day, drink atleast 64 oz. of water a day, and watch my portions. Today I did pretty good. I did 1 mile on WATP, and crunches. I've had 96 oz. of water today.
I did ok with my food. I just ate what my family ate, but didn't overdo it all day. I did finish off the bag of fritoes tonight, and had a Bud Light... But it was a bud light, and there was probably only 15 fritos left in the bag, so I don't feel too bad about it.

I'll try and do even better tomorrow!

May 7th, 2007, 07:35 AM
doing good so far today, I almost finished the Cindy Crawford Level 3 workout, but then felt sick to my tummy & dizzy, so I stopped it. I'm going to try and finish it before the end of the day. It is going to be nice when I feel more fit. I know I'll have more energy, and my moods will be so much better. I had 2 cups of coffee this morning. I drink way too much coffee!! My cups are huge... I drink 2 16 oz. cups every morning. I really need to cut back, but i'm addicted. I get an awful headache if I cut back too much. I had a bowl of frosted mini wheats with 1% milk. Maybe I'll cut back 1/2 cup at a time, and then get myself down to a normal 1 8 oz cup of coffee each day. The creamer & sugar in the coffee adds a lot of empty calories. I don't like artificial sweetners either, i don't think they are good for you.

I think this journaling thing will be good for me...kinda feels a little like therapy! lol Well I'll update later on how the rest of my day goes. I have lots of housework today, and we were going to go to a pizza party in the park today with a bunch of homeschoolers. Kind of an end of the school year party, but it has been raining for days, so I'm sure it will be cancelled. I'm glad for me...pizza is just not good for my weight loss, but sad for my kids. After the party we were going to meet at an indoor pool, so if there is no lightening storms, the pool will keep open, and we'll be going to that. I am NOT getting in the pool...I'm not ready to put on my bathing suit for all to see! Before the end of the summer though... I will be in my suit having fun with the kids!!

Off to get started on my day...

Well my kids & I met up with my husband for Mexican for lunch today. I only ate half of my order and am eating the other half for dinner tonight. So I don't think it's too bad. I did manage to finish my workout before we left today.

Cheryl

May 8th, 2007, 06:23 AM
I am soooo sore today!! I also didn't sleep well last night, Naomi just wasn't sleeping well. I think she's teething or something. She's out like a light now, too bad I can't just go back to bed. I'll make it somehow. I did have my 2 HUGE cups of coffee this morning & my sleep deprivied body is my excuse. I think today & the next few days I'm going to just stick to my 1 mile of WATP, and try my Cindy Crawford workout again maybe Friday. It's a hard one to get through.

off to start my day...

Cheryl

May 28th, 2007, 09:17 AM
Ok...fell off the wagon there for a couple weeks!! I've picked myself back up and am back on the plan! This morning I walked 2.5 miles, and am planning to get out there again tonight if the weather permits & walk some more. Yesterday I walked a total of 5 miles!! Soooo proud of myself! No more excuses, no more sulking, this weight has GOT to GO!!

June 8th, 2007, 11:41 AM
Doing really good since my last post. I started in May at 141, and then fell off the wagon and went up to 145! Today I'm back down to 141! I've been walking almost every day, 2 or more miles. And really watching my portions. I feel really good, and hope to reach the 130's by next week.

June 9th, 2007, 11:28 AM
Just got back from a 3 mile walk, and I feel GREAT!! I also did some crunches, lunges, squats, and some lifting with my 3 lb. weights. My energy level is up and the exercise is becoming a part of my routine now, and the walking is very enjoyable. The weather is nice today too, so it feels great to get out. Feeling proud of myself for keeping active, and not giving up.

June 10th, 2007, 07:27 PM
I walked 3 miles today, and cleaned the house like a mad woman! Does that count as exercise? I think so.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search