Dina's weightloss & workout journal

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 2nd, 2007, 09:36 AM
~*Dina*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
{July 2nd 2007- weight 184}
New month, new goals. I want to try to get more H20 in and more excercise. I really want to be close to my goal by Thanksgiving. I know if I lose 1.5-2lbs a week, I should'nt have a problem reaching that goal, but I'm really going to have to buckle down and make sure to get more water and excercise in.
I am really enjoying my workouts and my walks and I hope to continue to enjoy them as I lose focus and excitement easily.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

July 3rd, 2007, 09:28 AM
Today is a new day! Feeling good today. Got lots of sleep last night, and man I needed it. Yesterday (7/2) I worked in the gym for 30 minutes. I worked out on the eliptical machine, 30 minuts, 3 miles 325 calories burned! Felt soo good afterwards.
Then last night I went for a 3 mile walk w/my neice.

I plan to walk again tonight w/my niece, I really enjoy the time we get to talk. It takes us just under an hour to walk the 3 mile path.

July 9th, 2007, 04:40 PM
I guess I'm not going to reach my goal of a 20lb loss before my cruise. I could've if I would have been a bit a lot more strict w/my diet and excercise. I know that 8lbs wont fall off before I leave Friday morning. So if I can just lose a bit more before friday and get out of this little Rutt I'm in, I'll be happy. I did manage to get some excercise in the past 2 days hopefuly I can keep going til I leave.

July 23rd, 2007, 10:15 AM
Well, I had a very bad week and weekend, but today is a new day and I'm starting fresh. I brought a healthy lunch and healthy snacks today and I'm planning a workout of 45 minutes plus some crunches too. I want to lose 3lbs this week and I KNOW I can do it if I stick w/my regime. I need to work out at least 45 minutes every day this week and def. eat right. I have so much junk food at my house right now because of Matthew's birthday party over the weekend, plus junk food is fun and its soo yummy. But I really need more willpower in my eating.
I didnt eat one single meal yesterday. I grazed on junkfood... ugh! I feel like i need to detoxify my body after the weekend of junk. Ok, self control is key.

Here's to a great week ahead!!

August 8th, 2007, 03:46 PM
(August 8, 2007= 184lbs)

So I had a tough two weeks, I couldnt do anything to get those last 2lbs back off, but I think I may have overcome. Hopefully. its only wed. 2 more days til wiegh in day and I'm down to 184. 1/2 a lb and I'll be at a 15lb loss. I'm happy for that but I would loved to be at a 20-25lb loss by now. I'm not going to get discouraged though. I'll get there. Slower is better, I know. Working out 40-45 minutes seem to do more harm than good I think. I am only able to get in 25-30 minute excercises in the afternoon and I feel great about it, I'm not getting burned out. Fingers crossed the scale say 183 on friday.

August 15th, 2007, 08:41 AM
Wednesday 8/15 - 182.5lbs

AF is here.. But I'm still losing. I lost another 1/2 a lb now down to 182.5. Very happy about that. I would really love to say bye bye to the 180's this month. I'm so looking forward to getting into 2 pairs of pants that I bought early last year and only wore for a bit, then they got snug. So they are just sitting in my closet waiting for my return. I can get them on and button'd but they are too snug to wear to work or church all day. So I'm still waiting for another 3/5lb loss.

I'm so excited, I'm sure I'll make it to my goal of 165 by November.

October 18th, 2007, 04:34 PM
October 25 (183.5lbs)

Man, if I could get over this slump I've been in for the last couple of months. I can't stand to work out anymore, I dont know whats wrong w/me. I really need some good motivation. I wanted to lose 15 more lbs by Thanksgiving, and dh's company Christmas party. O how I NEED the energy, whats wrong w/me ?

If I could just get the willpower I had when I lost 30lbs last year I know I could get 15lbs off by the end of November.
I dont know where to find that willpower though... hmm...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search