~* Onesontheway Weight Loss Journey *~

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 21st, 2007, 12:20 PM
OnesOnTheWay's Avatar #2 Due July 19, 2013
Day 6

This is day 6 of my 1200 calorie diet and I feel great. My size 13 jeans are already falling off my bum when I get up to walk, so now I get to say hello to my size 11 jeans next time I get out of my pajamas LOL Honestly, I don't know why it was so hard to get to this point. I kept looking into all these crazy diets.. and the bottom line is a calorie is a calorie. Calories in vs. Calories out. All I need to do is do what I am doing for another 7-8 months and I am sure I can drop 60lbs off my body before my 23rd birthday. I would be a different person and I just can't wait for it.
I know there is going to be ups and downs, but I feel really proud of myself for doing this nearly a week. The only depressing thought is that even when I drop my first 10lbs I'll still be in the 170s.. YUCK! I can't believe I let myself get so fat when I was pregnant.. What the heck was wrong with me? Oh well, the past is the past and I need to look toward the future.

Welcome to my weight loss journal! I hope to be a thinspiration. I know I'll be posting my before and afters before too long. Here are my stats:

HW: 186 (Although highest while preggo was 203)
CW: 181
GW: 125

At my skinniest I was around 132lbs when I was 17.. and I was pretty thin for my standards. I was a size 3 juniors. I think now after having a baby 5lbs less than that will make me smokin' hot.

Here's too a not so long journey. It's amazing how uncomplicated dieting is.. it's so simple. If I just keep doing what I am doing I can have the body I want, what's so hard about that? Why do we make it so hard on ourselves to keep eating healthy? I am not in any pain, I feel good.. and yes I do have the power to say no to all those delicious fattening foods..!

I'll post another update this week with my progress!
October 25th, 2007, 03:12 PM
Diets still going good! Here is my log of my Calorie intake so far ;-) 10 days and going strong! It feels so easy.. I hope I am still losing weight...

Tuesday - 1240 cals total 182.6
Wednesday - 1210 cals total
Thursday - 1200 cals total
Friday - 1200 cals total 181.6
Saturday - 1200 cals
Sunday - 1225 cals
Monday - 1198
Tuesday - 1210 180.6
Wednesday - 1158

Current Weight 180.6!
October 26th, 2007, 07:14 AM
YAHOO!!!!!!! 179.8 THIS MORNING!

Which sadly.. that's how much I weighed like 2 weeks Post Partum! Once I get passed this I feel it'll be truely a marker torwards gettin the baby weight off. So far I've just been getting PP weight off, gross!

Yesterday I upped my calories a bit. I had 1430. I am really scared of slowing my metabolism down because I have been there, done that before. And as soon as I reached my goal weight it was far too easy to pack on the pounds... I definately don't want to burn muscle, either.

Ok gotta run baby is rustlin' around...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search