Marie's wt loss journal

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 3rd, 2010, 09:01 AM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
took yesterday off, but two miles this morning!!
November 5th, 2010, 05:35 PM
one mile this morning! Ran outta time
November 6th, 2010, 05:41 PM
three miles this am!!!
November 19th, 2010, 06:09 PM
We got back from Mexico on the 17th-I ate way too much, dh and I decided that we're doing WW at home starting on the 22nd. I think I'm gonna go core and watch my high sugar carbs. My IL's are here right now, so I likely can't exercise until the 21st once they leave. I weighed myself before I left on the 9th and I was 212lbs. I could wear a size 14 jean at that weight.
All I can do is keep trying, right?
November 23rd, 2010, 09:27 AM
WI this am: 219.9lbs. What have I done??
November 25th, 2010, 09:11 AM
99.4kg this am
The past two mornings I've been having egg white omelettes with tomatoes. No regular soda. I'm getting on the treadmill tonight for two old Grey's episodes
November 28th, 2010, 02:08 PM
My history for the newbies:

April 2004 went off bcp, ttc forever it seemed, saw obgyn, finally got Clomid in July 2005
August 2005, got bfp--m/c at 14 weeks in October 2005
Back on Clomid right away
BFP January 26, 2006--delivered term baby Nolan Oct 2006!!!
April 2007-stopped EBF to start Clomid, it didn't work
February 2009-moved to another city 9 hours away with my little family to do my first IVF cycle for unexplained infertility, I was a poor responder and they converted to me to IUI and hoped for the best. BFN $12K gone and a bfn
2nd IVF more aggressive booked for June 2009
March 2009-I have a very vivid dream that I'm holding three newborns and saying "what on earth do I do with three baby boys?"
April 21, 2009--get an out of the blue phone call from FIL saying he works with a guy whose newborn prem grandsons need to be adopted-we move to a city 5 hours away with our little family, and spend a month in NICU with the twins.
June 2009-we refuse IVF
January 14, 2010--I get a phone call asking if bio sib to twins can come "visit" for a few weeks, she never left, and now we've adopted three.
Spring 2010-do we go on bcp, vas, tubal??? What's the point? If $12K can't get me pg, nothing will. Aug 2010-dh and I get remarried on our 7th anniversary in the Catholic church, and go on a childless honeymoon in Nov 2010 for one week.

We're talking five under five. I got my honeymoon bfp last night. I'm dead serious-crazy hey?
HCG tomorrow, tubal with my c/s
November 30th, 2010, 12:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
That's amazing. How lucky those kids are to have you, and how strong you are to go through that. I admire you.

Thanks KELLY for my amazing siggggyyyy.
November 30th, 2010, 05:51 AM
Thank you

My hcg was 98 yesterday, and I likely won't go again until next week. I am 4w1d today. I'm terrified we're gonna lose this bean
November 30th, 2010, 05:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Cross my fingers for a sticky one. We TTC for 3 years, and I m/c 3 times before Nina.

December 1st, 2010, 07:45 AM
I got a strong pos hpt last night, hoping that'll carry me through until Monday's beta.
December 1st, 2010, 09:41 PM
Saw my internist today, starting with glucs in the morning and 1-2 hours after each meal, depending on which # is higher. The two 2hr numbers today were 6.7!! He's referring me to the diabetes clinic to start carb counting. I'm to do three days of bp's twice a day. I see him in one week. Hopefully my glucs stay normal, esp once I get on the recommended carbs.
I also want to get on that treadmill, even one mile per day will help my gdm control, right?
I still have my videos downstairs, everything is set up. The treadmill will not cause a m/c, I'm a slow walker and I won't get too hot, or fall.
It will be fine, right?
December 1st, 2010, 11:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yeah it will be fine. Just take it easy and remember if you're feeling too warm to take a break.

December 2nd, 2010, 02:56 PM
Thank you Sabrina

so far, my glucs have been in normal range, so that's reassuring.
I got season 1 of Dexter, so I want to be on that treadmill for one episode tonight.
December 31st, 2010, 02:42 PM
I've been avoiding the treadmill until our first u/s on Jan 5th, when I will be 9 weeks

So I am finishing off the year, not having lost any weight, but having started a walking program after our August wedding, and getting pg in November!
I am currently 8w4d and we are thrilled!
I will be back!
today: 101kg
February 21st, 2011, 12:13 PM
Today I'm 16 weeks, and I've gained 4lbs from weeks 4-14! Today I was 102kg on my scale, so things are slowly moving along.

I've been very hungry the past ten days, so I suspect my wt will be up at the 18wk appt, but that's okay I'm only on night insulin right now, my glucs after three meals are still within range.

Never did get on that treadmill, and now we're framing the basement, so that won't be in the picture for awhile.

I saw an ob last week and we'll be doing a repeat c/s at 38.5 weeks approx, which could end up on my birthday! How cool would that be?
September 2nd, 2011, 09:38 AM
I'm back!! Never did hit the treadmill during pg, I was just too scared of something happening. Had a repeat c/s, they took him early at 37w6d since they were afraid my placenta was kicking out since my insulin need went down quickly. They said I had a fragile uterus, so we're very blessed we both made it thru fine. I'm back on my met to help with supply. I weighed 260lbs on c/s day and I was 228lbs yesterday am.

How much did you gain during pregnancy?.........40lbs

How many weeks Post Partum are you? 5 wks

How many pounds lost so far?......32lbs

I'll be six weeks pp on Sunday and I plan on starting to walk on the treadmill while watching Glee Season 1 that day
September 5th, 2011, 07:08 PM
*Valerie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats to you! Good luck as you start back but please be careful and not overdo!

September 24th, 2011, 07:31 PM
Oh don't worry, I am definitely not the over-doing type, lol! But thank you!

Okay, so Joey will be 9 weeks old tomorrow and I still haven't found my runners, pink ipod, or got on the treadmill.
But this is the third night in a row where I haven't eaten past 6:30pm!

Most of my bad boredom snacking occurs way past 8pm, usually chips and regular pop-I feel gross and bloated in the am, and my reflux is terrible all night. The past two nights I haven't had that

228lbs this am. I have a ticker up, and I think I am going to adjust it to read my pre-delivery weight-its a little more encouraging that way. I was 260lbs the morning of my c/s, so a total of 40lbs gained during pregnancy with Joseph. I've lost 32lbs of that and I need to remember that instead of seeing that big zero on my ticker.
September 29th, 2011, 03:10 PM
Heart_and_Soul's Avatar Regular
Hi, Marie.

Congrats on your newest edition! You probably don't remember me but I used to post under the name EricsMom about 4 years ago. You and I were TTCMA around the same time (when you were doing the IVF) and we were WL buddies on here for a short bit. I'm in BC.

Anyways, I just wanted to say congratulations on your growing family. You've been blessed with some wonderful miracles these past couple of years.

Good luck on your weightloss journey!

Candie

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search