Marie's wt loss journal

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 29th, 2011, 03:40 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Candie! I remember!! How are you?
Our first IVF failed, then we ended up adopting three kids, and I just had some sort of miracle pregnancy on our own, crazy stuff!

How are you doing?

Marie's five kids are now 7,5,4,4 &2!
September 29th, 2011, 04:35 PM
Heart_and_Soul's Avatar Regular
I know. I think I left JM right around your failed IVF. I've read about your adoptions and surprise BFP. Congratulations!

It's been a few years of struggles. We started the adoption process thru the Ministry last year and then DH decided at the end our of educational component that he couldn't go through with it. It was devastating but I had to respect his decision.

I've come back determined to get healthy and get my weight under control (and subsequently my PCOS and IR). AF has been abscent 3 years now. I'm hopeful that by losing 40 lbs we can be back at the RE's in Jan and giving it another go. I'll be 37 in Jan so the clock is ticking. I re-joined WW this week and will be hitting the gym with a g/f next week, 2 days a week to start.

You must be awfully busy these days! What a crazy and wonderful life it must be with 5 under 5!!!
October 10th, 2011, 11:41 AM
Oh honey, I'm so sorry dh bailed on the adoption-that must be so hard. Praying the weight falls off and you can get that IR under control. Are you on Metformin? Last summer I got sick of looking at my huge body and started watching episodes of Greys and Desperate on the treadmill, just walking-I never actually lost any weight in the three months just inches, but it was somehow enough to bring my IR down enough to get me a surprise bfp in November. I wasn't on Met, and wasn't carbing down-just walking and watching my dvds. Praying for great things for you!

I haven't actually worked out yet, and baby is now 11w1d old, so its time!

Today's plan: shoes are out, workout clothes are on, two seasons of Glee are downstairs, just need to get those kids to bed and I'm on my treadmill tonight! The plan is to do a casual treadmill walk for one episode which should be around 40 mins. Thats what I was doing last summer. Wish me luck! I was 232.3lbs this am.

October 10th, 2011, 11:49 AM
Oh and three days ago I had to lie on the bed to zip up a pair of 18w jeans--they were so tight I couldn't actually wear them and had to put yoga pants on-yuck.

October 11th, 2011, 08:04 PM
I did it! I got on that treadmill for the first time in 12 months!!!

last night: Glee, 40 mins, 1.75miles!
this am: Glee, 40mins, 1.75 miles!!

Obviously its not a fast walk, but its getting done! I've also decided that I do not need a weight or exercise ticker, b/c everytime I do that, when I don't like the numbers then I give up and quit. It doesn't take much to knock me down and I do it myself each time. The wt isn't coming down fast enough, go to mcducks and hop off the treadmill.

My goal this time is to exercise daily, and get into my size 12 jeans. DH took me uptown yesterday and made me buy two pair of size 18 and 20 jeans. I really needed them since I can't hid the panel of my mat jeans anymore-and my mat panties were all worn out, so I bought a bunch of 1x panties too. Those two things have boosted my morale up the past 24 hrs-I can do this! Get this, he called them my transition jeans, transition for $180, right! I want out of those things that I can hardly wait!

Tomorrow morning the sitter is here at 8am, so at that time I will head to the basement and watch another Glee, then have a nice shower, and take Nolan to preschool for noon. She's here, I might as well work out.

goals:
1-stay off the scale, hide it if I have to
2-get into size 12 jeans
3-no tickers for wt or exercise
4-exercise daily

October 12th, 2011, 08:57 AM
I did 1.92miles with Glee this am!! I'm on Season 1 disc 4, show 3
Yay me!!
October 13th, 2011, 05:25 PM
1.25miles in 30mins this am!

December 8th, 2011, 06:38 PM
Bad 2 months, went to Mexico for a week with dh, came back ten lbs heavier, yikes! And I haven't been on the dreaded treadmill more than four times since Oct.

But I did just start a 100 in 100 group on FB with my friends, it starts tomorrow and is done in 14 wks on March 19th, so that's my current goal, to get that 100 miles in! Just some time and motivation and I'll get there!

last weeks wt post vacay was 242lbs
this am was 237lbs
this week's goal by Sunday: 4 miles

January 15th, 2012, 07:57 PM
Another new year of trying to lose weight, lol!

On Jan 1st dh was 317lb and I was 237lb

This am I was 227lbs!!!
I am not exercising, but I really watching how much I eat and what. I'm trying to focus on choosing lean meats and more fruits and vegs, less carbs and silly sugary things.
What can I do today to help me lost 1-2lbs a week by the end of 2012?

February 16th, 2012, 07:26 PM
magz88's Avatar First Time Mum
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieJ View Post
Another new year of trying to lose weight, lol!

On Jan 1st dh was 317lb and I was 237lb

This am I was 227lbs!!!
I am not exercising, but I really watching how much I eat and what. I'm trying to focus on choosing lean meats and more fruits and vegs, less carbs and silly sugary things.
What can I do today to help me lost 1-2lbs a week by the end of 2012?
Move more and eat less! Good luck - I know how hard it is but really that is what you have to do. I have done it a few times and gained it back but just keep working at it. Remember your husband is not you and you don't have to eat what he is eating.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search