Marie's wt loss journal

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 2nd, 2008, 08:00 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I went to the College today and got my membership, then I did 40 mins of cardio! I did 30mins run every 3 minutes--woohoo! Then I got on the elliptical and did that for 10 mins---yay!!!

Lucky mother to five!

September 3rd, 2008, 09:01 PM
I WI tonight, I've lost 2.8lbs since last week!!! In November I was 223, today I am 192.6lbs, for a grand total of 31lbs, and 12.2 while on WW!!!
I went for a walk tonight outside before bed for 25 mins, even though I'm tired and I'm going to workout tomorrow!! Yay!!! I got many compliments at work today regarding my wtloss and my new haircut--I feel like a new person. BTW, last week I got into a pair of medium scrubs at work--I've never been a medium before!!! It helps that a few of my co-workers are either doing WW or Jenny Craig, so there are now never any bad snacks at work, we used to always having baking for snacks and lunches that we brought in-now we're all on some sort of plan

Lucky mother to five!

September 18th, 2008, 05:09 PM
Last week I lost .4lbs

This week I followed WW Core all week and lost 2.8lbs!!!!! I am now at 33lbs since November, and 15.6lbs since starting WW in June!!!

Tonight I need to take Nolan on a half hour stroller walk.

Lucky mother to five!

September 25th, 2008, 10:17 PM
My WI this week was 186.8 a loss of 2.6 this week with a total WW loss of 18lbs since mid June!!! I'm in a size 16, which is too big for jeans, and an XL for tops!!!!!

Lucky mother to five!

October 2nd, 2008, 07:08 PM
I did it!!! I got my WW 10% keychain today!!!!! My total WL with WW since June 19th is 21.6lbs, and I've lost nearly 40lbs since November, woohoo!!!! I lost over three pounds this week, I was very surprised!

Also, I went shopping today after my WI and I fit and bought a pair of regular size 14's!!!!! My 16's and 18's are just too loose, time to build that wardrobe back up!!!!

Lucky mother to five!

October 2nd, 2008, 07:20 PM
I've been getting so many compliments, particularly at work about how great I look! Especially in my face, I've only got one chin now I'm in medium scrubs at work, I've been in them since early Aug, I think. DH was 310 yesterday morning, from approx 440 in March. Its great that we're doing this together I can't believe how good I feel, my knees and feet don't hurt hardly at all now, and I have a lot more energy, its easy to sit on the floor to play with DS, and I never feel starving--WW Core is something I feel I can actually maintain as a lifestyle change vs a diet, wow! Its very liberating to diet while not starving

Lucky mother to five!

October 10th, 2008, 09:57 PM
I've been buying only size 14 pants!!!!! Time to retire the 18's, even though they're pretty new But the 18's and 16's make my butt and legs look huge---------not the look I want The 14's look really great!!!

We had Thanksgiving dinner last weekend, and I've been struggling for six days now, I gained 2lbs this week from it. Time to get on track. I will be getting on the elliptical tonight before bed, I hope!

Lucky mother to five!

October 11th, 2008, 06:01 PM
I've been entirely on Core today, except for two Aero singles I got on the elliptical last night for 15 mins, even though I really, really didn't want to. Tonight I'll do the same once DS goes to bed.

I'm amazed that 11 months ago I was buying size 22 pants, now I'm buying 14's-wow!

Lucky mother to five!

October 17th, 2008, 07:56 PM
I gained another 2.4lbs this week-time to get back to work.
Today I was on track, except we had a potluck at work for one of the ladies---I did have cookies and a plate of food, but I made sure that I had a very clean supper and evening. Tonight instead of searching thru the pantry for an evening "snack", I just whipped up a Core shake of skim milk, one sf, low carb yogurt, a banana and some frozen blueberries-yum!! If I'm still hungry in an hour, I'll have some popcorn. Yay for hopping back on the wagon!!

Lucky mother to five!

October 30th, 2008, 05:43 PM
I didn't WI last week. I did last night and I lost 2.8 bringing back down to 183.8, which is back to my 10% loss!! I am working hard at Core this week, I didn't even try last week and I lost, I wanna see a good loss for next Wed!!

Lucky mother to five!

November 9th, 2008, 01:38 PM
I was at 184.6 this morning. I haven't been strictly following Core, and I still keep finding halloween chocolates to eat. I need to get on track. I have surgery in ten days, and I won't want to work out for a week after that, and I leave for our cruise and vacation on Dec 5th--I need to go hard before the 20th for surgery. My size 14's I notice are a little snug, when they were loose three weeks ago, I thought I was nearly ready for a size 12, def not right now. I would like to buy a 12 so I have a "work into" pair. I might do that today, there's a sale at one of the stores here today. I tried on my shorts for the cruise last night, I was a little disappointed b/c the size 16's weren't hardly loose like I thought they should be-----I need to get back on track, the scale says I havent' gained, but my pants and shorts are saying otherwise

Lucky mother to five!

November 11th, 2008, 02:06 PM
I was 183.5 this morning. I need to get on track today. I will get on that treadmill and add at least one mile to our mile challenge!
December 27th, 2008, 05:02 PM
Okay, enough of this! I WI 190lbs at home this morning---I realize some of it is still water weight from holidays, but its been a week since we got home, the reality is that I've gained 8lbs since going off plan mid October

I've done 15 mins on the elliptical today, and I will do 15 more mins tonight when DH goes to work and DS is in bed. All of this hard work over the past year, and I'm back at 190??? I am back on Core until I learn Momentum-I will drink my water, I will exercise daily, even if its only for 5 mins--but I will do it. I will no longer eat any fastfood except salads. I will update here daily as long as I need to. I will go back to WW meetings when they start up again. I will post on MWLF daily and work on challenges. This is crazy. How did I let this happen again?

I can still fit into my size 14's, but I also bought some new size 16 gap and old navy jeans on holidays-and they're a bit snug. I was almost into 12's in Sept Time to get back on track, since all of my large clothes are gone and I have bought my last pair of 16's!
December 31st, 2008, 10:55 AM
I was 189 yesterday-yay!

I think I'm gonna focus on going back low carb-that's what got me started a year ago and worked for six months

Lucky mother to five!

January 2nd, 2009, 10:16 AM
My waist at umbilicus yesterday was 43"-omg! The reason I measured yesterday was so I could see if the number goes down, even if my weight takes a long time to go down. I want to be in a comfortable size 14 again by the end of January. The 16's are comfortable right now, 14's are tight, 12's are impossible. If I start cycling for IVF in April, I want to be wearing size 12's when I walk into that office

Lucky mother to five!

January 4th, 2009, 04:12 PM
I weighed 188.1 this morning!!!!

AND I actually got on the treadmill this afternoon and did 1.5 miles in 30 mins!!!!

I printed off 12 week beginner and advanced walking plans, and I've started a walking miles ticker for 2009. Even when I do get pg, I'll still need to walk for my GDM, so this is something I don't have to worry about quitting when pg!!! I am very pumped today. We bought a water cooler, so I have no excuses not to drink my water each day. I've had 3 cups already today!!

Lucky mother to five!

January 5th, 2009, 10:01 AM
This morning's wt was 187.9!! Not a huge loss, but a loss just the same!!!

I've started the morning with a skim, yogurt, banana shake-yummy!

I want to do another 1.5 miles today, I'll update when I do.

Lucky mother to five!

January 7th, 2009, 09:32 PM
I've done really well the past three days, drinking my water, watching what I eat, adding to my mileage ticker on the treadmill. Yay!! Tomorrow morning I'm sending DS to the sitter and I'm going to a WW WI and meeting if I have time!
January 8th, 2009, 02:17 PM
My WI with WW this morning was 189.9lbs.
Off to learn about Momentum!!

Lucky mother to five!

January 9th, 2009, 08:45 AM
My WI this morning was 188.1!!!!

Lucky mother to five!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search