Marie's wt loss journal

Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs

Start your own weightloss journal. Keep track of your weightloss struggles and progress.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 11th, 2009, 03:05 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I did two miles on the treadmill today!!!! I first started on Jan 2nd and did 2 miles in 40 mins. Today I did it in 35 mins!!! I'm walking faster and I'm run/walking longer, yay!!! Yesterday I could only do 1 mile, but today I downloaded some new songs and put the better ones at certain times, such as 20 and 30 mins, and it kept me on for 2 miles when all I planned for was 1.5!!! I rearranged the basement with the cardio stuff in one corner, and I've made space for my step and carpet space for abs, and of course a play area for my Noley If I could just find the cords for my tv, I can start doing tapes/dvds.
January 12th, 2009, 06:44 AM
187.8 this morning!!!
January 12th, 2009, 10:42 AM
EricsMom's Avatar SuperMommy!
Congrats!

I just read most of your journal and you've had a very inspiring year. You've come a long way and made great progress. When you get pg you are going to be one hot mama! Keep up the positive attitude - you've definitely given me renewed motivation.

TTCMA Again (after a 4 year break of NTNP, 8 yrs total TTC'ing #2)
Cycle #1 - July/Aug 2013 - BFN
5mg Femara CD3 - 7, Trigger CD25, CD32 Prog. 26.1, 10/11 Day LP
Cycle #2 - Aug/Sep 2013 - a bust ... no "O" ... waiting for injectibles protocol

Me (38) Annovulatory, PCOS, IR and Type 2 Diabetes, DH (44), DS (8)

"Learning to have faith, think positively, believe in myself and trust in God."

January 12th, 2009, 05:02 PM
Thanks Candie! I've struggled with weight since I got out of university-13 years ago! You can do this-you just need to keep doing it-no stopping entirely and letting it all pile on again-I've done that numerous times, too.

I forgot to add that my waist was 41" this morning!!!! I'm down 2"!!!!!
January 13th, 2009, 03:59 PM
OMG OMG OMG!!!! I got the call today-I start IVF in four weeks!!!!! On Feb 13th I have to be at the fertility clinic to start ultrasounds---I'll be doing a pg test in 8 weeks!!!!!!!!!!
January 15th, 2009, 06:58 AM
I went to a WW meeting, then stayed for the education session last night. I am now starting the Momentum plan. I tracked what I ate yesterday, and I was 7 points over my allowance! NO wonder I'm struggling to lose! I get 25 pts daily at this time, and I can bump that up as I exercise. I packed a low pt lunch for work today, I'm feeling motivated and excited to start losing again! I've got one more month, let's see what I can do!
January 15th, 2009, 04:03 PM
1st day on Momentum-worked 9-3 in OR

Breakfast--smoothie-5pts
Snack--apple, kiwi-3pts
Lunch--fruit snax, sandwich---5pts!!!! ((I didn't eat the pizza at work!!!))
Snack--one dark kitkat bar one piece of bologna ---3
Dinner--chicken stirfry-with my 2tsp oil-7 pts====23pts so far/25!!!
Snack--

Water--7 cups!!

Exercise--

Comments/Thoughts--I was really hungry after work before making dinner, thus the kitkat bar and piece of bologna---I should have known better, but I didn't have time to snack at work and I didn't remember to bring a snack in the car before the drive home. This is my first day on Momentum!!
January 16th, 2009, 03:47 PM
I did two miles last night!!!

I worked today, and I've been hungry much of the day. I need to convince myself that I won't starve to death before dinner. I really need to focus on eating more filling foods--I got my 2 oils in with my breakfast smoothie, so I was okay until lunch, but now not so good. I know I could use my flex to eat some peanut butter, but I also need to learn that I can wait an hour before dinner is finished-considering I just ate a ff pudding and half banana half an hour ago
January 17th, 2009, 12:29 PM
Wolfmama09's Avatar " He's a marshmallow!"
You're doing a great job keep up the good work!

January 17th, 2009, 02:35 PM
Thank you!

I didn't workout yesterday, and I really don't want to today-maybe I'll just get into my workout clothes and migrate into the basement-I'll try 5 mins on the treadmill and if I really can't handle it I'll get off.
January 17th, 2009, 03:32 PM
Since I was whining about the treadmill I thought I'd do something "easy" like a video, wrong! I just realized how much I'd rather do a 30min walk on the treadmill instead of this! I just did Biggest Loser's Bootcamp video with Bob-I did the warm up and 20 min beginner workout-I was sweating two minutes into the warmup! And I survived the whole thing!!!! I did crap out a bit during knee pushups, but I'll work on those. I can't wait to do it again!! BTW, I'm counting that as one mile!
January 18th, 2009, 07:38 AM
Evil Bob! You know what woke me up this morning? Not the clock or the phone or the toddler, my aching body! Ouch!!!! Even the muscles on the sides of my neck are sore. I'm just waiting for the tylenol to kick in now...
January 18th, 2009, 07:15 PM
So I sucked it up and did Bob's level 1 again, then I got brave and did the first 2.5mins of 30 day shred-OMG! It is hard! I can't wait to start tomorrow!! I'm still sore, but not as bad as I thought-yay!!
January 19th, 2009, 07:02 PM
Wow, I did day 1 of Shred and I survived! I had to stop and jog a few times during some of the cardio, and the abs nearly killed me, but its done!! And I get 4 WW pts for it!!!
January 20th, 2009, 07:38 PM
187.3 this morning!!

I did day 2 of shred, not as hard, but the cardio and abs are still really tough for me. Another 4 ww activity pts! I WI tomorrow evening, I really hope I see a loss this week.

I was less hungry today, still very cravy before and after dinner-I should have had my oils earlier in the day, but now I'm getting them in with 1 yog, a banana, and blueberries-doesn't taste bad at all---a good snack after my workout, I think Hoping for a good loss tomorrow!!

OMG, I start bcp for IVF in 4 days!!!
January 21st, 2009, 08:15 PM
I was 189.9 with WW this evening, down one lb from last week!!!
January 27th, 2009, 10:01 PM
I was 185.5 this morning despite a horrid weekend of fat and no exercise!!!

AND DH and I did our first P90 tonight-I didn't have the energy to Shred after-90 was brutal! Back to Shred tomorrow I didn't do too badly with P90, must be all the Bob and Jillian from last week-they broke me in

AND DH and I went to a movie tonight, and instead of getting popcorn, we each got a diet soda, and we snuck in a ziploc bag each of microwave low fat popcorn from home!!!! We are so proud of ourselves!!! Once we got home, it was 10pm and we did our first P90 together!!!
January 28th, 2009, 04:58 PM
Another 185.5 this morning!!!

AND I went out today and bought my first pair of size 12 jeans-the ones I'm wearing to the fertility clinic in two weeks! They are tight in the waist, but look great everywhere else, and they did up!!!! I am so proud of myself!!!! Nov 07 I was buying size 20/22's from the plus size store, today I bought a size 12 at Sears!!!!
January 29th, 2009, 07:35 AM
WW WI last night was 188.4

Today's morning wt was 184.5!!!!!
February 1st, 2009, 08:59 PM
I've been so unmotivated all weekend; I'm so tired and so lazy, and so snacky! I'm tracking, but way over my pts the past three days. This bcp nasal is knocking me on my butt, I had a two hour nap today! I sleep more than my toddler!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search